about dark side

subhojeet

We all can see in dark side we have 2 tank(dk, barb) and 1 healer + half tank(charmer).

In pve dark side very weak. It is very hard to do tp dg at dark side. for that dg you need 2 tank(*pro), 2 heal and one any.

but in elf side +7 warden can take full dmg party and easily spam without heal.

These is why mc side cant easily take tours or guild lvl up fast. and in mc side hardly can see 1 or 2 party(+10) spam tp.

there is a class very op in stuns(charmer). this class dmg skill also have stun buff. but another way this class is much less use in pve.

In our guild i have not saw any charmer doing dg or quest. charmer can be found in cave and arina most times.

And we can smell lvl 30 update is coming. there will be new skills add.

So my suggestion is reduce charmer stun(time and %) and give them some defense skill(50%). With defense skill and heal, they can survive at tp dg.

and players make more charmer for pve setup also.

There is 3 tank class in elf. if mc also have 3 tank class that will be good.:advise:

Pls, its not a dark side m, its Legion or mc

Pro dk can easily solo tank hard tp with 2 healers

Warden isnt the most op elf char in tp, that is mage

5mage tp FTW

Edited by Jcbreff

35 minutes ago, subhojeet said:

We all can see in dark side we have 2 tank(dk, barb) and 1 healer + half tank(charmer).

In pve dark side very weak. It is very hard to do tp dg at dark side. for that dg you need 2 tank(*pro), 2 heal and one any.

but in elf side +7 warden can take full dmg party and easily spam without heal.

These is why mc side cant easily take tours or guild lvl up fast. and in mc side hardly can see 1 or 2 party(+10) spam tp.

I personally Disagree. I am used to run in technopolis like 3 times per week with some friends of mine, and few of them are really maxed +10. All you need in tech is a party that knows what to do; a tank that does his job and does not just go around in the dungeon, and healers that focus on the tank while he's tanking the boss and the towers (this is their only hardest time, in this dungeon). I could agree if you said this once, at the very beginning of the T4 update, where we all were kinda newbies, and mobs just ate you alive on the tower's part, but on the current state of things, I do not feel like Mcs have such a big disadvantage any longer in this dungeon. :suspiciousowl:

43 minutes ago, subhojeet said:

there is a class very op in stuns(charmer). this class dmg skill also have stun buff. but another way this class is much less use in pve.

In our guild i have not saw any charmer doing dg or quest. charmer can be found in cave and arina most times.

And we can smell lvl 30 update is coming. there will be new skills add.

So my suggestion is reduce charmer stun(time and %) and give them some defense skill(50%). With defense skill and heal, they can survive at tp dg.

and players make more charmer for pve setup also.

There is 3 tank class in elf. if mc also have 3 tank class that will be good.:advise:

Charmers have been understimated for so many times... they are exceptional supporters and at low amps they can even solo bosses like those mecha-spiders ones at T4. In the guild I am in right now, one of the best gpmaker is a charmer, and I don't think he is having a hard time by doing gps with his class, honestly :aggressive:.  Furthermore, charmers do have already a Def buffing skill, which can be a lot useful in PvP too, since it allows him/an ally to see camouflaged enemies. 

The only thing I don't like of a charmer is its last skill, the Mana-drain one. This skill can be resisted by bosses and at low levels it really drains a ridiculous ammount of Mana. On the other hand, I understand also that making it a passive skill, as I suggested in a topic some time ago, would make it too damn strong, especially if it is brought to a high level. 

Hope I managed to share my point of view in a good way :)

P.S: I love how you call Mcs "The Dark Side" :greedy: