HallsMago

Hi, I came here to talk about something important, unfair and wrong. Well, I was wondering why there is no arena 7-8 if there were level 8 items in the 2014's dungeons... I think it was a mistake to jump the arena 7-8 and go straight to an arena 7-10, same stands to arena 11-14. About the craft items - you were right not to make them available for levels 9 and below since no one at these levels has nothing to do but do quests. Also, I think placing the level 9 crooks was a mistake, they should change the level from arena 9 to level 8, so we can have a new era, a new way to upgrade and new championships. (if possible create a 7-8 dungeon)

Screenshot_2018-04-18-18-16-17.png

Screenshot_2018-04-17-17-45-59.png

Screenshot_2018-04-18-18-25-25.png

1 minute ago, GalaxyRekt said:

At low level it doesn't really make sense. Like splitting lvl15-18 arena was a good idea but lv7-10 xd?

I don't see anything wrong. </3 :(

5 minutes ago, GalaxyRekt said:

At low level it doesn't really make sense. Like splitting lvl15-18 arena was a good idea but lv7-10 xd?

What does not make sense was the existence of level 8 items on the halloween of 2014.

1 hour ago, HallsMago said:

What does not make sense was the existence of level 8 items on the halloween of 2014.

Then how about lv12 gears? :flying-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

1 hour ago, HallsMago said:

I don't see anything wrong. </3 :(

What he means that less players on lv7-10 so the arena no need to be separated (?) 

@GalaxyRekt

45 minutes ago, Blossoms said:

Then how about lv12 gears? :flying-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

What he means that less players on lv7-10 so the arena no need to be separated (?) 

@GalaxyRekt

Anyway, can you do anything?

48 minutes ago, HallsMago said:

Anyway, can you do anything?

I am a moderator on forum, and regarding to the game, the decisions are on devs. They will consider to implement if there are decent prospects ._. That's what i can say.