Jump to content

my opinion. the game is not going to die


Recommended Posts

I see alot of players say ** THE game is going to die **

 

from my opinion the game is still so cool and funny


you know that any game`s devs ever will not complete programming and designing a game that don`t give them money

so we must wait on the p2w method until they see that they have to give f2p people some help

HOW TO IMPROVE THE GAME ( from my opinion too )
 

  1. reduce first islands walking quests and change it with some fighting quests ( that will make the game much less boring for new players )

    2. balance the first islands drops as `` melvindel have a mob that give the players some drops costs 3 and 8 gold `` while best forsaken drops is 4 gold ( no items give more than 1 gold ) 

    3. increase dungeon drop gear rate ( the market will be much more active and new players won`t have hard time trying to get gear )

    4. decrease and increase the market fee as the price of the items you are selling ( ethereal essence cost 20k. if you sell it 20k you will just get 18k. while selling 200 cost item give you 180 -_- . )

    5. when the game prints ( Join every day for free guild points ) also say ( join our forum on www.example.com ) and that will help people a lot and increase the forum activity

    6. change the stamina recollect time to 4.5/h which will make you play dungeons 5 time a day. what will make game population much higher

    7. old events designs was so cool so you can use it at current events and change ( mobs, drops, quests, dailies, and put some new things on the map) 

    8. nerf the op classes to make some balance and let players play all the classes not only op ones ( blade dancers, barbarians , druids .) 

    9. make leveling up rewards which will let new players have interesting while leveling up ( i always stay at medium levels becouse there is nothing tell me level up and take me xD )

    10. if you have any other suggetion send it to me and i will put it in this topic and hope the devs do it ^_^
    Spoiler

     

     

Edited by Oopot
Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice suggestions!

 

I just dislike 2 of them: 

 

1 hour ago, Oopot said:

change the stamina recollect time to 4.5/h which will make you play dungeons 5 time a day. what will make game population much higher

 

Quite too much... it's right that maybe 8 hours for a stam is a lot of time to wait, but on the other hand it would make the already-cheap drops of the dungeon even cheaper, with 5 stams per day. A compromise? 6h to refill the stam on 1. But I would not dislike if it stays the way it is right now

 

1 hour ago, Oopot said:

nerf the op classes to make some balance and let players play all the classes not only op ones

 

Classes are quite fine the way they are; there are plenty of items which may help you to deal vs th3 stunning abilities of a Barb or Druid or the incredibly high damage of a Bladedancer. Besides, Devs are not nerfing them for the sake of the 1vs1. The game is not designed for this, I fear. 

 

1 hour ago, Oopot said:

make leveling up rewards which will let new players have interesting while leveling up

 

This is the suggestion I liked the most. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ye after i thought about that i found 4.5 hours is too fast i think it would be good at 6 hours ( which will let you do dgs 4 times every day .

 

But i still on my opinion with the op classes xD, death knight the best tank in the game is not op as the barb. think about dark shield vs bladedancers. lol a useless skill

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18.04.2018 г. at 10:49 PM, Oopot said:

change the stamina recollect time to 4.5/h which will make you play dungeons 5 time a day. what will make game population much higher

I agree wih this i think its time we have faster recharge times but dont change the drop rate chances.For other points agree expect changeing dung drop rates(its okey for now items from dungs are cheap enogth as its now) nerfing some classes(as higgy said we are close to balance).

You can put points on farming we need more farm placeses and we need some of the mobs to have some chance to drop low potions scrools or even bars

Edited by coldravens
Link to post
Share on other sites

Lvl up so borin .i always start a new char and i stop at 20...cuz it so borin go do same quest .i wisg evry town u complet they give u good gift...as a smile or costum...not just som pots or cards..and i also sugest already mini games  lik poker or domino..u play them for gold vs ur frinds or random players...it bring much fun...

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Lashabi said:

Sorry mate, couldn't agree anymore... We wait everytime for fair update but what we get a more pay-to-win aspect. For instance, check the latest announcement,people already shouting.

 

It's quite normal that every update is meant for devs to earn something. You cannot just expect that devs work for free, lel. 

 

Comments right now are balanced, from my point of view. Few ones are the ones who "shout" :cat1:

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Nosotraes said:

You know what? I totally agree with you.

 

It's because the game is already dead

game isn't dead just slow updating. everyone reached at max lvl and they have nothing to do( new lvl update will active many dead players again).

 

If devs stop ayvond t1 and t2 reputation must for rg tt, that will be good for many players. there t1 takes 4-5 days and t2 takes 10-12 days same daily quest. and there you have no option.

 

1 hour ago, Lashabi said:

Sorry mate, couldn't agree anymore... We wait everytime for fair update but what we get a more pay-to-win aspect. For instance, check the latest announcement,people already shouting

This is a guild based update. there we dont have to use mcoin.:biggrin:

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, subhojeet said:

game isn't dead just slow updating. everyone reached at max lvl and they have nothing to do( new lvl update will active many dead players again).

 

If devs stop ayvond t1 and t2 reputation must for rg tt, that will be good for many players. there t1 takes 4-5 days and t2 takes 10-12 days same daily quest. and there you have no option.

 

This is a guild based update. there we dont have to use mcoin.:biggrin:

Guilds have guild members and guild members are users and users buy/use mcoins... :advise:

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Avamanyar said:

Guilds have guild members and guild members are users and users buy/use mcoins...

Guild have a leader who use mcoins for guild. we dont buy mcoin for our guild we make gp and hardly gives free droped unity sign.

 

And in post they said group relic produce in castel(some where). so that relic isn't worth mcoin.

 

We use mcoin for make us pro asap.:hmm:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Let me elaborate a little on my statement:

-Ferocity basically undid what the devs did in 2013 (or 2014, can't remember). What did they do? They removed all four magic types in favor of a new system that made it easier for players to understand, while players didn't need multiple gear sets anymore.

-With Ferocity, the devs re-added that again, with some other adjustments. Result: arena weapons have become useless; they used to be a viable alternative to dungeon weapons and the primary weapon choice of f2p players.

-There exists a downward spiral that low amplified players face: You are low amped --> you won't get invited to anything because "noob low amp". This results in not being able to get good dungeon drops, that you can't sell in order to get money to amp your gear. Repeat from step 1.

-Grinding is an enormous issue, especially in Ayvondil. The low amped f2p player can't grind as fast as the high amped one, because the low amped player won't get invited to quests that give 50 reputation. See previous statement.

-Lack of actual content updates is an issue. I understand it's probably a small team working on the game, but the past events (halloween/christmas/spring) were almost identical to the ones from 2016, 2015 amd 2014.

-The incredible amount of p2w elements in the game are a turn off for a lot of people. Ever wonder where the bad Steam reviews come from?

 

/rant

I could add more but atm can't think of a lot more.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, subhojeet said:

Guild have a leader who use mcoins for guild. we dont buy mcoin for our guild we make gp and hardly gives free droped unity sign.

 

And in post they said group relic produce in castel(some where). so that relic isn't worth mcoin.

 

We use mcoin for make us pro asap.:hmm:

My guild leader doesn't buy coins :restingowl: to be honest, all things are done by teamwork

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

This game is too much tbh ppl using bots get 7 days ban acc sharers 24/7 spam or block arena 
u email with proof nothing happens they ignore u or just say we are looking into the matter
repititive events, I spend more money just to lose to an acc sharer who i have proof is sharing acc

pretty good

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Madz101 said:

This game is too much tbh ppl using bots get 7 days ban acc sharers 24/7 spam or block arena 
u email with proof nothing happens they ignore u or just say we are looking into the matter
repititive events, I spend more money just to lose to an acc sharer who i have proof is sharing acc

pretty good

 

I saw many stuff back in the 6 years i played ( i quit in last uptade not like urscrewed saying "i quit" and be back in 3 days) people used clickbot for dgs / arena / even lab  none of these got banned i say  the truth in world chat like " this game is p2w" and get instant 14 days account banned. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/6/2018 at 3:41 PM, Helloguys said:

i say the truth in world chat like " this game is p2w" and get instant 14 days account banned. 

 

I've quit the game and left the forum for over 4 months and that's what you guys get in the game? banned for saying the game is p2w? this is very sad bro I was expecting f2p friendly changes (I'm going to check the game out after this tho).  They can't take the truth because it burns like when a water drop touches a witch, I respect the old players for giving their reviews on the game for being p2w to new people who wanted to install it at first and believe me I'm very happy that they share their own views on the game to warn people🤣. All that aside it's nice to see new people on the forum looking forward to seeing many more (I hope I don't get banned for saying what I said because it's the plain truth).

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Malik Campbell said:

I've quit the game and left the forum for over 4 months and that's what you guys get in the game? banned for saying the game is p2w? this is very sad bro I was expecting f2p friendly changes (I'm going to check the game out after this tho).  They can't take the truth because it burns like when a water drop touches a witch, I respect the old players for giving their reviews on the game for being p2w to new people who wanted to install it at first and believe me I'm very happy that they share their own views on the game to warn people🤣. All that aside it's nice to see new people on the forum looking forward to seeing many more (I hope I don't get banned for saying what I said because it's the plain truth).

I did not like Roland when it comes to censorship. But with dalia, it felt like the speech has been released. Dunno about the new admin.

 

Haven't seen anyone getting punished for writting in game chat.

 

Edited by Higgings
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Aglaophotis said:

I did not like Roland when it comes to censorship. But with dalia, it felt like the speech has been released. Dunno about the new admin.

 

Haven't seen anyone getting punished for writting in game chat.

 

 

He seems chatty :pin3: but I hope Daria will keep posting something from now on, even if "Her power is finished" , as she said :cryingpumpkin:

 

P.S: Please, mind that some words may be kinda disrespectful in a forum, especially towards an Admin :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/29/2018 at 5:45 PM, Higgings said:

 

He seems chatty :pin3: but I hope Daria will keep posting something from now on, even if "Her power is finished" , as she said :cryingpumpkin:

 

P.S: Please, mind that some words may be kinda disrespectful in a forum, especially towards an Admin 🙂

I don't have any other grief toward forum members, and he lost godmode after leaving because he did not like his job anymore (thought, he has my respect for having dealt with the 13 yo kids)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Aglaophotis said:

I don't have any other grief toward forum members, and he lost godmode after leaving because he did not like his job anymore (thought, he has my respect for having dealt with the 13 yo kids)

I would love to hear what went down with the 13 yo kids, please :biggrin:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...