I need help

Hapimonas

Hello everyone.

Recently i discovered some kind of bug or a problem in the game.

I was playing normaly as usual and suddently game connection has been lost like the Internet went down. I got dropped from the game and couldn't log in for around 2-4 minutes. However my internet connection was working perfectly, i could even swap through different saved profiles, yet i couldn't log in to neither of them.

This happened for me for 3 times now in the past 24 hours. Hopefully someone could explain what's going on and how to fix it or if it's just a problem with the game. 

Thank you

1 minute ago, Hapimonas said:

Hello everyone.

Recently i discovered some kind of bug or a problem in the game.

I was playing normaly as usual and suddently game connection has been lost like the Internet went down. I got dropped from the game and couldn't log in for around 2-4 minutes. However my internet connection was working perfectly, i could even swap through different saved profiles, yet i couldn't log in to neither of them.

This happened for me for 3 times now in the past 24 hours. Hopefully someone could explain what's going on and how to fix it or if it's just a problem with the game. 

Thank you

Yes, crashes do happen sometimes.

I think try to uninstall then re-install the application then after the installation, restart your mobile.

Hope it helps :smile:

Just now, Metta said:

Yes, crashes do happen sometimes.

I think try to uninstall then re-install the application then after the installation, restart your mobile.

Hope it helps :smile:

After i posted this, i realised that i haven't tried to re-instal the application. Cheers :rolleyes: