where is 3.0?

yorae

Where's the update of the game?

was supposed to be today ...

Why did not you upgrade?

it will reset the game? :wacko:

was day scheduled for today .... 25/07/2012 will still get the update today? :unknw:

Its a global game. Does anyone actually know in which country time zone devs headquarters is? Im guessing update will bw around 7-9pm GMT+0 seems like they usually start updates around that time.

Update is tomorrow guys unfortunately apple users may get late update !

If Apple users get late update, EVERYONE gets late update :facepalm:

Its a global game. Does anyone actually know in which country time zone devs headquarters is? Im guessing update will bw around 7-9pm GMT+0 seems like they usually start updates around that time.

their hq is in +3 time zone:) Poland is in +1 for eample.

Read the official announcement, android will STILL get the update tomorrow even if nokia & apple still dont approve it. I feel sorry for ios users 

Sweden, poland , were brothers bloody  :drinks:

actually one of my friends drove through poland this summer :)

and I see a couple of polish licensed cars up here. No doubt looking for the king of the dorest - the scandinavian moose :D

and guys pls no staying up at night waiting for update lol. i think if they say it will be on the 26th they dont mean exactly at 1am. we dont want fellow warspear players passing out or worse like the kid who died playing diablo3 for 48hours straight.  :blush:

Not so fast :rofl:

should I play on eu? Is there still a lot of people? And is English spoken well enough to understand there?

i thought i gonna be back at 25th but wow the aigrind do it again.Just hoping the bugs on upcoming not makng us wait for another months. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Btw how many old player left in this game? 8)

take it easy bro.. many old players will give this game a try. ::)

i thought i gonna be back at 25th but wow the aigrind do it again.Just hoping the bugs on upcoming not makng us wait for another months. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Btw how many old player left in this game? 8)

omg... Why is so hard to put the game v3.0 on site, omg... And when will nokia and apple storre will accept will be official... Why at 0.7 wasnt in stores? ...