ndre

Question

hi there mods...

today i learned expert skill when i reach lvl 18... it gave me 1 slot only.. so i bought other slot for 399mcoin... and i learned other expert skill.. but i can use only the one which i learned 1st.. cant use 2nd expert skill.. but i want use 2nd expert skill... even thought i cant switch it between skill.. i try using book of oblivion.. it didnt worked... plx do something.. ty

Screenshot_20180415-013952.jpg

Screenshot_20180415-013944.jpg

3 answers to this question

Hello there! :christmashello:

No bugs, nothing of such kind, you just bought a Passive Expert skill. These kind of skills are constantly active or they just trigger in certain moments. In your case, that skill will trigger every time you block an enemy's attack, and will give you a certain ammount of HPs back. Since it is a Passive Skill, you cannot insert it in any of your Hotkeys. Everytime you click on a skill, Before buying it at the book sellers, check it; the description will tell you either if it is active or not.

Hope I have been clear :)

16 hours ago, Higgings said:

Hello there! :christmashello:

No bugs, nothing of such kind, you just bought a Passive Expert skill. These kind of skills are constantly active or they just trigger in certain moments. In your case, that skill will trigger every time you block an enemy's attack, and will give you a certain ammount of HPs back. Since it is a Passive Skill, you cannot insert it in any of your Hotkeys. Everytime you click on a skill, the description will tell you either if it is active or not.

Hope I have been clear :)

so u mean skill will be active even i dont use it?

2 hours ago, ndre said:

so u mean skill will be active even i dont use it?

In the case of the Passive Skills, yes :)