Event Bosses

Counciler

Would you like tosee Raid bosses brought back (not guild raid bosses)  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to see brought back ?

• Joker
    • Raven
    • Demonologist
    • Headless chopper guy
    • Pumpkinghead jack (forgot name)
    • None of the above
    • All of The Above (stop afk farmers)
    • Evil sandro
    • Snorlar

I think gm should bring back some of old bosses like joker or raven or demonologist for the events, like one of the big bosses to farm, instead or as well as event raid boss, people afk and you see many who have logged multiple chars get drops on +1-4 chars as they multi log, I think there should be some effort to get a drop instead lazy in event and having the raid boss being forgot after 1-2 weeks, so this Halloween (ik its far)  would be nice if gm would return some of old boss for chance drop some of their old items or new, anyone else agree ? I know there are raid bosses like lvl6-26 but they all drop same and get ignored too, serpent always drop xD.

Edited by Counciler

If they did actually add one of those bosses where hydra currently is, they would have to make it much harder to defeat as well as fix some of the issues with afk staying in area.

Because if only one party can kill the boss at a time, there wouldnt be much to it.

2 hours ago, Paritus said:

I remember Halloween when we had demologist, snorlax, avenger and beholder at one area and portal to joker.That was awesome event:bye-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Jail was awesome:on-jail-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: