Wendemon

Hello, I have some ideas for the game.  I hope you like it and support it.

This is my wish list for Warspear. 

If you have any suggestions, comment, if I like, I'll add it here.

Thank you.

ALL skills are critical.

Hunter have traps.

Bots give at least 0,0,5 xp, I do not know.

Chat elfs and mcs together, may not work well on the global, but I believe that chat, area, or pm would be cool.

Market Elfs and Mcs together, even to help sell faster, for better prices etc.

Transferring values and fighting thieves: My suggestion is to give only 1-5 special slots in the bag for our character, so we can transfer our items and gold to all the characters, elfs and mcs.

Npc Warehouse: All RPGS and MMORPGs have a, warspear could have, would be a free and secure way to transfer items, if the npc is in town, transfer from mc to mc, if it is in a place in the middle of the map, transfer mcs for mcs and elfs etc, since the guild chest is not so secure and is difficult to release, with at least one slot for free players, and with the new item "warehouse bag", joining the guild bag and purse of the character and maybe unlock option with miraculous coins for players with cash and wishing to save / collect more items amid so many useless npcs, this would be wonderful.

Maybe Elfs and Mcs could be "less enemies", but always total pk, maybe together in the same guilds, I think it could remove a lot of spam from guilds and market.

Adjust the arena by character stats, damage, defense or win rate etc, i do not know.

Maybe an option to rate/repport inactive or troll players on arena, with the punishment of have their arena blocked for 30 mins-1 hour or matchmaking speed decrease, i do not know, maybe a gift for good arena players by each week or mounth could be a good reason. 

A normal arena, with nothing in between, ornaments, less strategic but quite large.

Classes of magic could use one-handed weapons, the idea is a Harry Potter-style wand, two wands in place of the staff or a wand and a stone, crystal, rune or orb in the other hand instead of shield.

They could add classes, like gunslingers and snipers, with guns.

Class swordsman with a sword in one hand and a crystal in the other, in Cabal Online style, maybe he could have range and melee.

Class fighter and brawler, warrior, troublemaker, I do not know,  with boxing gloves, ufc or gauntlet, I do not know.

Create an official channel on Discord

But they are only ideas / recommendations.

Thank you.

Edited by Wendemon

3 hours ago, Wendemon said:

Hello, today I bring some ideas for the game, I hope you like and support.

1.ALL skills are critical.

2.Monsters give at least 0,0,5 xp, I do not know.

3.Hunter have traps.

4.Chat elfs and mcs together, may not work well on the global, but I believe that chat, area or pm would be
cool.

5.Market Elfs and Mcs together, even to help sell faster, for better prices etc.

6.Maybe Elfs and Mcs could be "less enemies", but always total pk, maybe together in the same guilds, I think it could remove a lot of spam from guilds and market.

7.Adjust the arena by character stats, damage, defense or win rate etc.

8.A normal arena, with nothing in between, ornaments, less strategic but quite large.

9.Classes of magic could use one-handed weapons, the idea is a Harry Potter-style wand, two wands in place of the staff or a wand and a stone, crystal, rune or orb in the other hand instead of shield.

10.They could add classes, like gunslingers and snipers, with guns.

11.Class swordsman with a sword in one hand and a crystal in the other, in Cabal Online style, maybe he could have range and melee.

12.Class fighter and brawler, warrior, troublemaker, I do not know , with boxing gloves, ufc or gauntlet, I do not know.

13.Create an official channel on Discord

Thank you.

1.lucky crits are the best/worst when they decide survivor

2.bots

3.maybe someday, propably not

4.only in neutral cities would be the best

5.agree

6.that would lessen the "war" part of warspear

7.but then op lower levels could get against bad high levels with experts

8.arena is mostly about stategy so no

9.propably someday

10.they just added classes less than 2 years ago

11.^

12.^^

13.there are discord servers with many players

7 hours ago, Wendemon said:

Hello, today I bring some ideas for the game, I hope you like and support.

ALL skills are critical.

Monsters give at least 0,0,5 xp, I do not know.

Hunter have traps.

Chat elfs and mcs together, may not work well on the global, but I believe that chat, area or pm would be
cool.

Maybe Elfs and Mcs could be "less enemies", but always total pk, maybe together in the same guilds, I think it could remove a lot of spam from guilds and market.

Adjust the arena by character stats, damage, defense or win rate etc.

A normal arena, with nothing in between, ornaments, less strategic but quite large.

Classes of magic could use one-handed weapons, the idea is a Harry Potter-style wand, two wands in place of the staff or a wand and a stone, crystal, rune or orb in the other hand instead of shield.

They could add classes, like gunslingers and snipers, with guns.

Class swordsman with a sword in one hand and a crystal in the other, in Cabal Online style, maybe he could have range and melee.

Class fighter and brawler, warrior, troublemaker, I do not know , with boxing gloves, ufc or gauntlet, I do not know.

Create an official channel on Discord

Thank you.

Most of what you said has been suggested by many people already, like every time a new guy makes a forum account just to things that have already suggested many times.

9 hours ago, Wendemon said:

I am only talk about that but not market together.

everyone know we have huge problem to transfer item or gold from one character to another character.

and another problem is if you have gold in elf and want at mc side.

We see daily many player say they lost gold at market or someone else stole. because they went for transfer through market or a unknown friend.

There is lots of risk in transfer item or gold via those ways.

My suggestion give only 5 slot special bag to our character. with that we can transfer our items and gold to all character but

only gold can transfer at all side elf and mc both. Gears can transfer only same side. If elf gear only between elf chars.

8 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

1.lucky crits are the best/worst when they decide survivor

2.bots

3.maybe someday, propably not

4.only in neutral cities would be the best

5.agree

6.that would lessen the "war" part of warspear

7.but then op lower levels could get against bad high levels with experts

8.arena is mostly about stategy so no

9.propably someday

10.they just added classes less than 2 years ago

11.^

12.^^

13.there are discord servers with many players

I really believe that all my suggestions are good and would work
But I did not say that it has to be exactly like this, I believe that the game developers know what they do, much better than all of us and if they do not, it has much better reasons for this

10. Thank you, but I know this, but beyond what I have already said in the text above, I think these new classes that I suggested would completely change the style of gameplay, besides being other types of weapons, new weapons.

Edited by Wendemon

23 hours ago, Avamanyar said:

Most of what you said has been suggested by many people already, like every time a new guy makes a forum account just to things that have already suggested many times.

I know this, but my topic is not finished, every time i have an idea or suggestion i will add right here. 

But thanks anyway. 

21 hours ago, subhojeet said:

I am only talk about that but not market together.

everyone know we have huge problem to transfer item or gold from one character to another character.

and another problem is if you have gold in elf and want at mc side.

We see daily many player say they lost gold at market or someone else stole. because they went for transfer through market or a unknown friend.

There is lots of risk in transfer item or gold via those ways.

My suggestion give only 5 slot special bag to our character. with that we can transfer our items and gold to all character but

only gold can transfer at all side elf and mc both. Gears can transfer only same side. If elf gear only between elf chars.

I really liked ur idead, about a special slot, but i thought it can be to transfer anything, from/to anyone and by/to any side

And it help me to have another idea, about a Warehouse npc wich i will add with you idea on this topic.