Jump to content
Daria

[2018.04.09] Game servers restart

Recommended Posts

0HHOGF8ShnU.jpg

 

Warriors!

 

It's time to say goodbye to the Blissful Isle:  10.04.2018, at 9:30 CEST our game servers will be restarted due to the end of the Honoring of the Spring King. The game will be unavailable for about 2 hours.

 

Please, don't plan anything significant in the game at this time.
AIGRIND

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To be honest this was one of the best events they made, dung was droping good amounts of resorces and was not that hard, after all i can sey the shoucking thing that i made profit from dung witch is strange.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, coldravens said:

To be honest this was one of the best events they made, dung was droping good amounts of resorces and was not that hard, after all i can sey the shoucking thing that i made profit from dung witch is strange.

 

I got nine drops in two days and two drops in two runs :duckyduck:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, coldravens said:

To be honest this was one of the best events they made, dung was droping good amounts of resorces and was not that hard, after all i can sey the shoucking thing that i made profit from dung witch is strange.

 

 

Diz guy here became rich. ^^^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Liidert said:

I got nine drops in two days and two drops in two runs :duckyduck:

i got +20 pink essnces and like 30 pink catas.

i call it worthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ittttttttttttttttttttt:christmascandy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, GalaxyRekt said:

Next event can you guys PLZ make event minions not usable in arena? It is really unfair. Tank classes are so OP with these minions...

Well all you have to do is kill them, they die in 1 hit :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Mewingdrip said:

Do we get test server? ^_^

 

 

17 minutes ago, coldeher said:

PLEASE LAUNCH TEST SERVER
 

 

 

Emm... why? For now there are no updates revealed. Test servers are opened when an update is at least announced. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Higgings said:

 

 

Emm... why? For now there are no updates revealed. Test servers are opened when an update is at least announced. 

 

So we can play something, elseway life feels pointless and I have suicidal tendencies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mewingdrip said:

 

So we can play something, elseway life feels pointless and I have suicidal tendencies.

Dude , it's a video game,it's not everything.. I know it's addicting but take a break sometimes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lashabi said:

Dude , it's a video game,it's not everything.. I know it's addicting but take a break sometimes.

 

I exist for this game and this game exists for me, we are everything together

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Mewingdrip said:

 

I exist for this game and this game exists for me, we are everything together

That's scary dangerous. :calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: come out of it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Higgings said:

 

Where is the green Rasta Head? :pin1:

was in a hurry to post the picture 5years ago bq17.gif

 

2 minutes ago, Metta said:

Lol you can win a contest

i lost bq32.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, coldravens said:

i got +20 pink essnces and like 30 pink catas.

i call it worthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ittttttttttttttttttttt:christmascandy:

:duckyduck: lucky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Mewingdrip said:

Well all you have to do is kill them, they die in 1 hit :D

as a +9 lv6 bd i can totally assure you they dont die in 1 hit. There are 28 levels in this game atm. This sh17 is OK at high level not at lvl6-10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two questions:

1. Why was the order of things in second hand dealer changed? My muscle memory doesn't like that.

2. Why was castle "Dragon Ness" moved so far away? For pvp reasons? (And what does ness mean anyway?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, TheCabbage said:

Two questions:

1. Why was the order of things in second hand dealer changed? My muscle memory doesn't like that.

2. Why was castle "Dragon Ness" moved so far away? For pvp reasons? (And what does ness mean anyway?)

1. Don't know

2. Possibly for new update

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...