The Day has Come where I Leave.

Turtle

As you guys might know I've been drifting apart from warspear Lately, and sadly I'll have to announce that I am deleting the game and selling all my belongings that are unpersonal this may come as a shock or may not because of how far I've drifted from the vast player base and I'm just to busy irl to Involve with this game and since I am quitting Cameron Decided to Follow Suit as well as Chase and Euphorico. Soon I will be getting either a new apartment or House soon with my Beautiful girlfriend and Cameron is trying to get me to rent something with him. I hope you all enjoy the game and if you need anything just ask I still play moba and fortnite for an hour or two a day because there not as Demanding ...

What pushed me away is the cheaper mcoin for all players besides US as well as the high amount of cheating and acc sharing with no Reprocussions whatsoever. As well as I had one of my accounts hacked by a keylogger recently and fully deleted and support team basically said wasn't there problem.

I wish all luck who have played and I very much appreciate my friends. I'll check in once in awhile to see How everyone's doing. Peace- Metal.

9 minutes ago, Turtle said:

As well as I had one of my accounts hacked by a keylogger recently and fully deleted and support team basically said wasn't there problem.

That was fully your own mistake

Awww, good luck in real life Ryder!

I'll definitely miss seeing you around:hopeless: It's been a pleasure playing with you in the last 5 years:bye-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

11 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

That was fully your own mistake

True someone tracked my Ip address and I didn't have any protection on that shitty Laptop wasn't blaming anyone just stating support and Development team here Is real shitty . Always has been :rolleyes:if I spend 10 grand on a game I expect to be treated right. That's why I'm not buying anymore and leaving . Good luck to you!

11 hours ago, Morgana said:

Awww, good luck in real life Ryder!

I'll definitely miss seeing you around:hopeless: It's been a pleasure playing with you in the last 5 years:bye-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Definitely Miss you Julie you can always Kik Or Insta or Fb me.

9 hours ago, Metta said:

Goodbye, you may visit forum sometime :duckyduck:

Good luck

Thanks Livi Hope to see you soon.

Just now, Turtle said:

True someone tracked my Ip address and I didn't have any protection on that shitty Laptop wasn't blaming anyone just stating support and Development team here Is real shitty . Always has been :rolleyes:if I spend 10 grand on a game I expect to be treated right. That's why I'm not buying anymore and leaving . Good luck to you!

Definitely Miss you Julie you can always Kik Or Insta or Fb me.

Thanks Livi Hope to see you soon.

I never played on the same server but i have seen you on the forums for a very long time. Good luck in life and may you find joy elsewhere. :bye-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

@Turtle In their defence I must say that nobody should get special treatment just because you spent a lot of money on the game. The decision is yours and you haven't paid for special treatment after all, but for miracle coins.

That's something I will never understand about people. That they think they can buy respect or special treatment:kill-me-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

9 hours ago, Morgana said:

@Turtle In their defence I must say that nobody should get special treatment just because you spent a lot of money on the game. The decision is yours and you haven't paid for special treatment after all, but for miracle coins.

That's something I will never understand about people. That they think they can buy respect or special treatment:kill-me-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

They do. Why do you think they don't ban rich players who Trade Accounts? But I didn't mean it like that. I meant for how much money they make there support team shouldn't Suck ass.

10 hours ago, Primal said:

I never played on the same server but i have seen you on the forums for a very long time. Good luck in life and may you find joy elsewhere. :bye-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Thanks Fam Enjoy and Prosper Wherever you are.

• 2 weeks later...