How to buy Miracle Coins with an IOS device?

Juktrunk

Hey guys, I'm a new player on IOS and i would like to know how to buy Mcoins without bank card (I don't want to risk anything). I would like to know if it is possible to buy an Itunes card or something like that to get Mcoins? Please help me. Thank you

Edit: I also wanted to know what's a gift code.

So yeah, many questions and if you could answer me very fast it would be kind because it's pretty urgent.

IMG_0938.PNG

Edited by Juktrunk

You may buy MC via various payment systems on our website: https://warspear-online.com/en/payments

A gift code is a code that grants a player a certain amount of Miracle Coins.

4 hours ago, Daria said:

You may buy MC via various payment systems on our website: https://warspear-online.com/en/payments

A gift code is a code that grants a player a certain amount of Miracle Coins.

I looked at it but like I said I don't want to pay with a bank card.

Isn't there anyone using IOS that could tell me if it is possible to get Mcoins with Itunes card and if yes, then how? Thank you

Edit: Can we buy those gift code anywhere? Or can we use the code from Itunes card in it? 

Edited by Juktrunk

2 hours ago, Juktrunk said:

I looked at it but like I said I don't want to pay with a bank card.

Isn't there anyone using IOS that could tell me if it is possible to get Mcoins with Itunes card and if yes, then how? Thank you

Edit: Can we buy those gift code anywhere? Or can we use the code from Itunes card in it? 

I'd advise you just to look into these payment methods, not all of them need a connected bank card.

The only method of buying MC on iOS in the game is via that button "App Store" on your screenshot.

You can't buy gift codes anywhere and you can't use the code from Itunes cards there. We usually give these codes as prizes in contests, etc.