Help me with this relic pls.

WarspearDoggy

Question

I want to get this but I'm not sure what "enemies" means, does it work against both players and computer controlled monsters?

I think this relic will be very op for a class with high power but for my charmer I would need lots of magic for my prism to do good damage so this will probably suck for a mace charmer but I'm still considering buying it :D

After all my only other alternative option is the relic of high mastery which again ain't very op for mace charmer :(

Well unless you balance phys/magic power.

Screenshot_20180403-203044.png

Edited by WarspearDoggy

5 answers to this question

Fear not, dude. This relic works exactly as you said above, which means against computer controlled enemies AND players. The only requirement is the level, which shall be smaller than your enemy's :) .

*or the same level 

7 hours ago, Higgings said:

Fear not, dude. This relic works exactly as you said above, which means against computer controlled enemies AND players. The only requirement is the level, which shall be smaller than your enemy's :) .

*or the same level 

Thanks, now I wonder why it's so cheap in the market, such a relic is overkill for +10 damage chars such as rogue, Hunter, ranger, bd etc which can take half of your hp with their first damage skill :D

Maybe they like mastery relic more for killing players in 2 hits :D

Both relics cost around the same and I still haven't decided which one would fit more for my mace using charmer, why can't we use two empowering relics in same skill *sadface*

Edited by WarspearDoggy

43 minutes ago, WarspearDoggy said:

Thanks, now I wonder why it's so cheap in the market, such a relic is overkill for +10 damage chars such as rogue, Hunter, ranger, bd etc which can take half of your hp with their first damage skill :D

Maybe they like mastery relic more for killing players in 2 hits :D

Both relics cost around the same and I still haven't decided which one would fit more for my mace using charmer, why can't we use two empowering relics in same skill *sadface*

I guess it depends a lot on the playstyle of every player :). After all, relics were born to customize your character as much as possible.

If you want an advice, use that relic if you plan to stay permanently to a set level, and you love challenges like going in dungeons meant for players with an higher level than yours. It will reveal to be definitly great in such cases :)

On 04.04.2018 at 10:06 AM, Jcbreff said:

Thats op relic

I am pretty sure that it is the best relic in game , but people could not understand the power of it because they did not tried before :piggy: