Food

Paritus

Food in warspear is usually useless that only recover health or energy and it take long time for use and when you are in combat it cant be used. So I have a idea to add food with extra bonuses like 5% penetration for 15 minutes or 5% cooldown and that will make food very useful for players with low amp or it will help in dgs or arenas.:eating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

I know that so food with buffs will work longer than pots and scrolls maybe 15-30 minutes. You know pots and scrolls are fast in using just click and u have buffs. Food is longer in using you need wait and be out of combat and for what it only recover some health or energy that you can recover faster by using pots so food is useless now.

But if food would be useful then we would have obesity problem in ws :derpina1:

All thoose chicken legs and apple pies aren't healthy

Edited by Jcbreff

43 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

But if food would be useful then we would have obesity problem in ws :derpina1:

All thoose chicken legs and apple pies aren't healthy

I like that, if you want buffs from food, then you're char will be slower in movement and attack speed :christmascandy:

i actually agree with this, i think they can make lots of unique food that gives buffs for a long period of time, that would be cool.

I suggest making them give periodic HP and mana. The amount of %hp and mana stays the same as now for the food types, but it will just give it back over time, that'd make them helpful if you use them before starting the fights in dungeons/farms and PvP. Otherwise I don't think there should be special buffs because there are scrolls and pots that give every kind of buff you need.

6 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

I suggest making them give periodic HP and mana. The amount of %hp and mana stays the same as now for the food types, but it will just give it back over time, that'd make them helpful if you use them before starting the fights in dungeons/farms and PvP. Otherwise I don't think there should be special buffs because there are scrolls and pots that give every kind of buff you need.

Like slurp juice in fortnite :derpina1: