Jump to content

Improvement of dg


Waheed
 Share

Recommended Posts

Many People have limited time and the most dg take quite a lot of time.

I suggest to do a dg with 2x Stamina at 1 run so you will have double gp and in the chest there will be 2 Drops.

Many new guilds have Problem to lvl up because all Players go to high lvl guilds.

Maybe it will Change a bit to help low lvl guilds :like_a_sir1:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Could be a nice idea, but on the other hand, don't forget that recovering 2 stams takes 16h at the current state of things, which makes you run such dgs few times only per day, if not per week :/ 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Could be a nice idea, but on the other hand, don't forget that recovering 2 stams takes 16h at the current state of things, which makes you run such dgs few times only per day, if not per week :/ 

Stamina pots :seriousowl:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Could be a nice idea, but on the other hand, don't forget that recovering 2 stams takes 16h at the current state of things, which makes you run such dgs few times only per day, if not per week :/ 

Then increase the max stamina to 10. :haha:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I agree but on keeping it as an option and with a penalty. Dungeon runs could be priced differently depending on loot chance and difficulty level. Keeping the current normal 1 stam option, if you choose to pay 2 stams you'd get x2 chance but also the dungeon will be considerably harder, and that's the price for paying less time because you're obviously getting an advantage over the 1 stam option. I also wouldn't mind having 3 stam option that would be almost undoable except for very good players. That could offer more than x3 the normal chance as an extra reward (or maybe not). 

By the way difficulty level means heroic can be normal heroic that is doable by even +5s for 1 stam but extra extra heroic for x3 stams for the richies. Because the current normal heroic is kinda impossible for low levels, so that would give chance for lower levels and it wouldn't be too easy for high levels since they might wanna increase difficulty for double or triple loots for less time but same money as +5 which I wouldn't call p2w. 

To sum it up, it would be like this

easy +1 +2 +3

normal +1 +2 +3

hard +1 +2 +3

heroic +1 +2 +3

 

However I think it's kind of a risky and unprobable change, you have to consider spamming dungeons. Because that would completely change system. You will be able to do way more gp (x2 or x3) in 2hrs of unity potion, giving a huge advantage for the richer guild/person in weekly rankings.

You have to consider applying for the next stam if the time runs out for the first one run, will be x2? because that would be 4 stams total for only x2 chance to get a good drop.

Also if that applied, the castle buffs to make the dungeon runs for free would become -1 stam, so 2 if we consider x3 stam.

Edited by Gladiator
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Gladiator said:

I agree but on keeping it as an option and with a penalty. Dungeon runs could be priced differently depending on loot chance and difficulty level. Keeping the current normal 1 stam option, if you choose to pay 2 stams you'd get x2 chance but also the dungeon will be considerably harder, and that's the price for paying less time because you're obviously getting an advantage over the 1 stam option. I also wouldn't mind having 3 stam option that would be almost undoable except for very good players. That could offer more than x3 the normal chance as an extra reward (or maybe not). 

By the way difficulty level means heroic can be normal heroic that is doable by even +5s for 1 stam but extra extra heroic for x3 stams for the richies. Because the current normal heroic is kinda impossible for low levels, so that would give chance for lower levels and it wouldn't be too easy for high levels since they might wanna increase difficulty for double or triple loots for less time but same money as +5 which I wouldn't call p2w. 

To sum it up, it would be like this

easy +1 +2 +3

normal +1 +2 +3

hard +1 +2 +3

heroic +1 +2 +3

 

However I think it's kind of a risky and unprobable change, you have to consider spamming dungeons. Because that would completely change system. You will be able to do way more gp (x2 or x3) in 2hrs of unity potion, giving a huge advantage for the richer guild/person in weekly rankings.

You have to consider applying for the next stam if the time runs out for the first one run, will be x2? because that would be 4 stams total for only x2 chance to get a good drop.

Also if that applied, the castle buffs to make the dungeon runs for free would become -1 stam, so 2 if we consider x3 stam.

You are so dedicated for warspear:huh:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Gladiator said:

I agree but on keeping it as an option and with a penalty. Dungeon runs could be priced differently depending on loot chance and difficulty level. Keeping the current normal 1 stam option, if you choose to pay 2 stams you'd get x2 chance but also the dungeon will be considerably harder, and that's the price for paying less time because you're obviously getting an advantage over the 1 stam option. I also wouldn't mind having 3 stam option that would be almost undoable except for very good players. That could offer more than x3 the normal chance as an extra reward (or maybe not). 

By the way difficulty level means heroic can be normal heroic that is doable by even +5s for 1 stam but extra extra heroic for x3 stams for the richies. Because the current normal heroic is kinda impossible for low levels, so that would give chance for lower levels and it wouldn't be too easy for high levels since they might wanna increase difficulty for double or triple loots for less time but same money as +5 which I wouldn't call p2w. 

To sum it up, it would be like this

easy +1 +2 +3

normal +1 +2 +3

hard +1 +2 +3

heroic +1 +2 +3

 

However I think it's kind of a risky and unprobable change, you have to consider spamming dungeons. Because that would completely change system. You will be able to do way more gp (x2 or x3) in 2hrs of unity potion, giving a huge advantage for the richer guild/person in weekly rankings.

You have to consider applying for the next stam if the time runs out for the first one run, will be x2? because that would be 4 stams total for only x2 chance to get a good drop.

Also if that applied, the castle buffs to make the dungeon runs for free would become -1 stam, so 2 if we consider x3 stam.

I would say that the chances of a drop should be the same because else there would be too many drops at double drop Weeks and the prices of drops would go very down. 

If we do a DG with 2x stamina at 1 run and the time is running out and you have to use a New stamina then it should be just 1 not 2 because you are doing still 2 runs but with 3 stamina because the time run out. 

At castles i would say that its free to go whether its 1 or 2 and u wont lose -1 stamina 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

But you're suggesting to add a 2nd drop in the chest, that's practically double drop rate, same thing. You could change my "double chance" with double drop, the suggestion stays the same.

Edited by Gladiator
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Gladiator said:

But you're suggesting to add a 2nd chest, that's practically double drop rate

I would say that the Chance is still the same but just faster to get drops. 

The drops overall would be more of course but stamina would be more expensive as well 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Waheed said:

I would say that the Chance is still the same but just faster to get drops. 

The drops overall would be more of course but stamina would be more expensive as well 

What's the difference between increasing the chance by x2 or keeping the chance but doubling the amount of shots.

Imagine a dice with 4 sides with each side numbered from 1-4, there is 25% chance to hit the number 1. If you take 2 shots, there is 50% chance to get a number 1 from either of the throws, as you will get 2 times 25%.

Now take a coin with 2 sides, numbered 1 and 2. There is a 50% chance to get number 1.

It still actually has less value than a 50% chance, because in each one you have only 25% chance, but anyway, I wouldn't mind to have it the first way instead of double chance.

Edited by Gladiator
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

What's the difference between increasing the chance by x2 or keeping the chance but doubling the amount of shots.

Imagine a dice with 4 sides with each side numbered from 1-4, there is 25% chance to hit the number 1. If you take 2 shots, there is 50% chance to get a number 1 from either of the throws, as you will get 2 times 25%.

Now take a coin with 2 sides, numbered 1 and 2. There is a 50% chance to get number 1.

It still actually has less value than a 50% chance, because in each one you have only 25% chance, but anyway, I wouldn't mind to have it the first way instead of double chance.

View it not from the drop Perspective but from time. The GP is doubles as well and u get 2 drops for 1 run. 

It should help the lower lvl guilds to lvl up faster because its more fun to have more high lvl guilds :i_am_determined1:

 

Edited by Waheed
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Waheed said:

View it not from the drop Perspective but from time. The GP is doubles as well and u get 2 drops for 1 run. 

It should help the lower lvl guilds to lvl up faster because its more fun to have more high lvl guilds :i_am_determined1:

 

How would it make lower level guild level up faster since pmayers would still want to be in higher level guilds for bonuses

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

How would it make lower level guild level up faster since pmayers would still want to be in higher level guilds for bonuses

I am pretty sure that these guilds would have more GP if wie could do 2 runs with 1 stamina. 

People always want to join high lvl guilds but with this they can make more GP which helps to lvl up.:cereal_man:

Screenshot_20180404-195812.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

:facepalm1:

If the Chance of drops would be increased with this then you will have sooooooooo many drops that u can sell them to NPC :grinning:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Waheed said:

If the Chance of drops would be increased with this then you will have sooooooooo many drops that u can sell them to NPC :grinning:

 

3 hours ago, Waheed said:

I would say that the Chance is still the same but just faster to get drops. 

The drops overall would be more of course but stamina would be more expensive as well 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This dude isn't understanding that increasing the drops count from 1 to 2 automatically increases the chance of players getting drops by the double?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

Just that first you said that chances should be the same and then that they should be increased

Idk if u are acting or if its some kind of joke. :eating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Read read read what i said.

I said if if if there would be be be a increase of drop rates

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

This dude isn't understanding that increasing the drops count from 1 to 2 automatically increases the chance of players getting drops by the double?

I am referring to your suggestion 

 

On 3.4.2018 at 8:32 PM, Gladiator said:

I agree but on keeping it as an option and with a penalty. Dungeon runs could be priced differently depending on loot chance and difficulty level. Keeping the current normal 1 stam option, if you choose to pay 2 stams you'd get x2 chance but also the dungeon will be considerably harder, and that's the price for paying less time because you're obviously getting an advantage over the 1 stam option. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

Just that first you said that chances should be the same and then that they should be increased

So his suggestion is that u can drop so many items that u can sell them to npc. A perfect solution ofc.

Lmao think a little bit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Waheed said:

I am referring to your suggestion 

 

 

:are_you_fucking_kidding_me:

My suggestion is the same as yours but I think the dungeon should become harder as a price for 2 drops OR x2 drop chance (SAME THING) in half the normal time, and that's why keeping it as an option that players can choose, so weaker players can get in heroic with the easier mode but less chance, and stronger players enter the hard one if they want more drops.

AND in YOUR suggestion, the chance of you getting a good drop increases because you get 2 drops. It is the SAME as doubling the drop chance. CAN YOU PLEASE UNDERSTAND? If you're totally against increasing the drop rate, then delete this topic, because you are suggesting that by saying "I suggest to do a dg with 2x Stamina at 1 run so you will have double gp and in the chest there will be 2 Drops"

And it will not help weaker guilds because stronger guilds will have more gp too and the average gp in top3 will double as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Gladiator said:

What's the difference between increasing the chance by x2 or keeping the chance but doubling the amount of shots.

Imagine a dice with 4 sides with each side numbered from 1-4, there is 25% chance to hit the number 1. If you take 2 shots, there is 50% chance to get a number 1 from either of the throws, as you will get 2 times 25%.

Now take a coin with 2 sides, numbered 1 and 2. There is a 50% chance to get number 1.

It still actually has less value than a 50% chance, because in each one you have only 25% chance, but anyway, I wouldn't mind to have it the first way instead of double chance.

If you throw 1 dice with 4 sides u have  a chance of 25%. And if u would throw it another time, it's still 25% chance of landing number 1. The chances won't change.

But if u want to get the number twice by 2x throwing then its 25%x25%= 6.25% for getting twice the number 1.

Its not 50% 

Coin is right 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

:are_you_fucking_kidding_me:

My suggestion is the same as yours but I think the dungeon should become harder as a price for 2 drops OR x2 drop chance (SAME THING) in half the normal time, and that's why keeping it as an option that players can choose, so weaker players can get in heroic with the easier mode but less chance, and stronger players enter the hard one if they want more drops.

AND in YOUR suggestion, the chance of you getting a good drop increases because you get 2 drops. It is the SAME as doubling the drop chance. CAN YOU PLEASE UNDERSTAND? If you're totally against increasing the drop rate, then delete this topic, because you are suggesting that by saying "I suggest to do a dg with 2x Stamina at 1 run so you will have double gp and in the chest there will be 2 Drops"

And it will not help weaker guilds because stronger guilds will have more gp too and the average gp in top3 will double as well.

You are still seeing the topic based on drops but not time. 

TOURS have NOTHING to do with LEVELING A GUILD.

you save time to do a DG run and thats what i am trying to tell you everytime.

If you would increase the Chance overall with 2x stamina then the basic Chance is changed. >> do u understand ? When there will be double drop week then its 2x from the basic 2x which has changed.

 

Getting 2 drops in 1 drop is still the same Chance because its each time the same %. 

If u go now 1 run and go later 1 more do u have a higher Chance ? No its still the SAME.

I am just suggesting to be able to do 1 run to get 2 drops with double GP and 2x stamina cost.

 

Edited by Waheed
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

:are_you_fucking_kidding_me:

My suggestion is the same as yours but I think the dungeon should become harder as a price for 2 drops OR x2 drop chance (SAME THING) in half the normal time, and that's why keeping it as an option that players can choose, so weaker players can get in heroic with the easier mode but less chance, and stronger players enter the hard one if they want more drops.

AND in YOUR suggestion, the chance of you getting a good drop increases because you get 2 drops. It is the SAME as doubling the drop chance. CAN YOU PLEASE UNDERSTAND? If you're totally against increasing the drop rate, then delete this topic, because you are suggesting that by saying "I suggest to do a dg with 2x Stamina at 1 run so you will have double gp and in the chest there will be 2 Drops"

And it will not help weaker guilds because stronger guilds will have more gp too and the average gp in top3 will double as well.

If u go 1 run with x2 stamina means u get 2 drops with the same chance as u go 2 dungeon runs. The only thing that changes is the time u save .

This suggestion doesn't increase ur drop rate! Because instead of 2 dungeon runs u go 1 run and get the drop of 2 dungeon runs.:shy:

 

Edited by Suli Kh
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Suli Kh said:

But if u want to get the number twice by 2x throwing then its 25%x25%= 6.25% for getting twice the number 1.

Its not 50% 

You're throwing 25% 2 times so you have a higher probability to hit number 1.

And no, you're right only if we want to draw 2 number 1s (number on on both dices), but that's not the case, only one number 1 is enough to give you a drop.

 

24 minutes ago, Waheed said:

You are still seeing the topic based on drops but not time. 

TOURS have NOTHING to do with LEVELING A GUILD.

you save time to do a DG run and thats what i am trying to tell you everytime.

If you would increase the Chance overall with 2x stamina then the basic Chance is changed. >> do u understand ? When there will be double drop week then its 2x from the basic 2x which has changed.

 

Getting 2 drops in 1 drop is still the same Chance because its each time the same %. 

If u go now 1 run and go later 1 more do u have a higher Chance ? No its still the SAME.

I am just suggesting to be able to do 1 run to get 2 drops with double GP and 2x stamina cost.

 

The only way you don't increase the rate by adding 2 drops instead of 1 is if you make the drop chance on each one of the two half of the original chance, and thus you're paying 2 stams for the same drop chance even if you get 2 drops, but the chance to get a good one is half on each one (equal if we count both drops). And that's not worth it, I don't think it'd be smart to pay twice as much seekers just for same drop chance but double gp, so the suggestion got worse.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Suli Kh said:

If u go 1 run with x2 stamina means u get 2 drops with the same chance as u go 2 dungeon runs. The only thing that changes is the time u save .

This suggestion doesn't increase ur drop rate! Because instead of 2 dungeon runs u go 1 run and get the drop of 2 dungeon runs.:shy:

Are you hearing yourself? you get the drop chance of 2 dungeon runs in 1 run, let's say 10 mins. Instead you'd spend 20 mins to get the same amount of drops, how the f*ck does that not affect the total drop rate in the server? As I said in my previous post, it is only possible if the chance for each drop is reduced by half.

 

P.S. Rate: drops over time, in other words: Rate = amount of drops / Time, Rate ~ Drops, Rate ~ 1/time, that means as time decreases, rate increases.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

You're throwing 25% 2 times so you have a higher probability to hit number 1.

And no, you're right only if we want to draw 2 number 1s (number on on both dices), but that's not the case, only one number 1 is enough to give you a drop.

Lets take that as an element of my suggestion. The Chance is the same but the number of how many times u go to a DG is changed = 2x

If you go once,twice, or 3 times its the same. 

 

24 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

Are you hearing yourself? you get the drop chance of 2 dungeon runs in 1 run, let's say 10 mins. Instead you'd spend 20 mins to get the same amount of drops, how the f*ck does that not affect the total drop rate in the server? As I said in my previous post, it is only possible if the chance for each drop is reduced by half.

 

P.S. Rate: drops over time, in other words: Rate = amount of drops / Time, Rate ~ Drops, Rate ~ 1/time, that means as time decreases, rate increases.

With ur suggestion the basic % would be changed which leads to higher % overall and this is doubled again at double drop weeks. I think with this there would be as much drops as with my suggestion or more.

I agree with you that the difficulty should be harder then but stamina is not unlimited anyway.

:seriousowl:

 

PS: i like disussions :i_am_determined1:

Edited by Waheed
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On Wed Apr 04 2018 at 11:38 PM, Gladiator said:

Are you hearing yourself? you get the drop chance of 2 dungeon runs in 1 run, let's say 10 mins. Instead you'd spend 20 mins to get the same amount of drops, how the f*ck does that not affect the total drop rate in the server? As I said in my previous post, it is only possible if the chance for each drop is reduced by half.

 

P.S. Rate: drops over time, in other words: Rate = amount of drops / Time, Rate ~ Drops, Rate ~ 1/time, that means as time decreases, rate increases.

Huh?

If u would go 2 dungeon runs in 20min,   or u would go 1 run in 10min BUT the cost of run is the same .

If u would get a drop the chance is same.

 

Example: I go 2 runs dungeon:

First run: Def

Second run: drop

Wasted: 2 stam

Or 

I go 1x dungeon (doubled stam)

First run: Def,Drop

Wasted: 2 stam

 

At the end u get the same, but saved time. This will help people who have low time for go in dungeon but want to get a drop as fast as possible or want some guild points.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...