Solution to permanent CC(crowd controls)

tondar

I'm opening this topic for your suggestions.

we have 3 kind of cc ; mobility ( cant move, slower moving or uncontrollable moving  ) skill blockers ( silence) and combination of two or more ( cant move and skill) . my suggestion is to give anyone that receive any of this kind of cc 1 sec immunity to those kind. for example if anyone uses druid root on you u are immune to other mobility and skill blockers of 1 sec taking their permanent stun ability ( paladins fetters of justices will go resisted). this would disqualify permanent stun build as a viable build, which is a complete insult to this game... its not just for classes without permanent stun but for all. the victor is the aggressor , the starter while winning by this method is not satisfying and losing is pure annoying.

1 hour ago, Morgana said:

When Legion players complain about permanent stun classes...:head-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

There is a new stat to avoid stuns. How about using it?

First of all  As i said permanent stun doesn't just hurt the opponent but both (i explained how). secondly resist has a limited function here, turning duels and fight to a randomize ending battle which is totally about who resisted , and who started the fight( this is even ture in higher percentage of resist) . And lastly as a warspear player i want to see game balanced so fights won feel like won by me atleast a bit , with warspear already has high p2w effects fixing this problem is a priority. 

26 minutes ago, tondar said:

First of all  As i said permanent stun doesn't just hurt the opponent but both (i explained how). secondly resist has a limited function here, turning duels and fight to a randomize ending battle which is totally about who resisted , and who started the fight( this is even ture in higher percentage of resist) . And lastly as a warspear player i want to see game balanced so fights won feel like won by me atleast a bit , with warspear already has high p2w effects fixing this problem is a priority. 

Then don't pvp if you have a problem with it

29 minutes ago, Morgana said:

Then don't pvp if you have a problem with it

It's not about just duel but arenas for all that matter. Pvp is only enjoyable part in warspear , i don't want it see ruined because some pitiful loser that wasted lot of money on her druid . 

Edited by tondar

Just now, nabnecro said:

The solution to permanent CC is accpeting this game is not 1v1 oriented and have your teammate cover your ass while you are being controlled.

Pvp area says differently. Low arena participantion say differently. Swamp and everywhere that you have no partner says differently. What the hell other person going to do if he /she is too under permanent cc? 

3 minutes ago, tondar said:

It's not about just duel but arenas and game for all that matter. Pvp is only enjoyable part in warspear , i don't want it see ruined because some pitiful loser that wasted lot of money on her druid . 

One can become perma stun druid with f2p

Just now, Jcbreff said:

One can become perma stun druid with f2p

Didnt you read my first post? Winning doesn't feel like winning . A bot can do whatever you can do... that's no winning in a game as old as this one.

And I don't want to see such idiotic changes on skills because someone isn't able to enjoy himself in other aspects of the game 

Just now, tondar said:

You said it. Not me.

Well that was your mistake anyway :)

Edited by Morgana

4 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

do those have permanent AoE control?

(in video games) Crowd control is any type of stun, not only the AoE ones (confusing AF, very suggestive name)

Edited by GalaxyRekt

Just now, GalaxyRekt said:

(in video games) Crowd control is any type of stun, not only the AoE ones (confusing AF, very suggestive name)

Something still should be done about permanent cc chaining though.

55 minutes ago, Primal said:

Something still should be done about permanent cc chaining though.

They already did it. 

Use ressistance set to avoid perma :seriousowl:

12 minutes ago, GalaxyRekt said:

>use resistance set

>lose resilience

>die in 2 crits

OR maybe get a barb/charmer/dk/hunter in your pt because those classes can stun druids and palas before they can do.

OR literally any class that can stun the character that is stunning you or gonna stun you or at least heal you.

OR try mixing gears and adding a little bit of resistance without giving away all the resilience.

As long as it is not permanent crowd control, which is not, it is not OP in any way.

I'm sure devs knew that some classes will be able to fully stun 1 character as they were putting the skills together, it is not an accident that they didn't expect or something, and it shouldn't be fixed cus it ain't no 1v1 game. Besides some classes being useless in Arena, the game is nicely balanced at the moment.

24 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

As long as it is not permanent crowd control, which is not, it is not OP in any way.

I see you are new to this game. Well. Druids, charmers and warlocks actually do have permanent cc. Did you know that there are players winning arenas using lvl1 staffs?:blink:

But yeah, since the game is not 1v1 it doesn't matter

Just now, GalaxyRekt said:

I see you are new to this game. Well. Druids, charmers and warlocks actually do have permanent cc. Did you know that there are players winning arenas using lvl1 staffs?:blink:

But yeah, since the game is not 1v1 it doesn't matter

I mean crowd literally, so permanent AoE which is ridiculous and, luckily, doesn't exist.