wake up friends--

Phenglove

the game has become boring and i like how the devs created this new island, which sucks means you can't make good new ideas, all you ever wanted was money. the game was better back then when you earned everything, not bought. its a video game, not serious enough to spend hundreds of dollars on. why do you think people scam so much and people come here asking why? allegedly we play games for fun, but it costs. thats greedy if you ask me. make the damn game better. you signed up for this. wanted feedback? now you have it. anyone who read this respond with negative or positive, doesnt matter. as long as you have a feeling of emotion, i dont want you to be bland like warspear. duck the suggestion section.

Well I'd say game where earning stuff is actually much better and more fun than game where you can buy everything. Good side is that game would be much more interesting, addictive and probably popular. But then again game would probably not even exist since those rich people are the ones who's money carries game, server where it's working and of course developers (even if they are greedy). 

But yeah... as a free player i agree that warspear is petty much pay to win game which makes it boring and unfair for free players to fight those who use mcoins.

this game went more boring for f2p players since mobs drop gold system started.:angry1:

i remember there was too many players fighting for place at ayvon for sign of filth drop.:hmm: now those area's are empty..

Ok, you explained what, according to you, is not ok. Now could you clarify what shall they focus on (so that the topic itself gets somehow a meaning)? 

3 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Ok, you explained what, according to you, is not ok. Now could you clarify what shall they focus on (so that the topic itself gets somehow a meaning)? 

There are lots of old but very good suggestions in suggestion" section . Why don't devs just implement them instead of making the game more pay-to-win (and boring too) ?

This is a complete lie.... 2 of 100 are non mcoiners +10now... Agree or not this is the real truth...most dominating players use load of mcoins

Screenshot_2018-03-31-13-35-35-833_com.android.vending.png

Edited by Lashabi

16 minutes ago, Lashabi said:

This is a complete lie.... 2 of 100 are non mcoiners +10now... Agree or not this is the real truth...most dominating players use load of mcoins

I havr never spent such a lot ammount of coins, just the necessary, and am starting to get a nice equipment in game, and maxing it. 

The only thing you need is time and patience, which unfortunatly not everyone has. One of these days I'll try to put one of my ideas in the suggestion section, hoping that this will help people do get some money, without necessairly levelling up. It's a while am working on it. 

28 minutes ago, Higgings said:

I havr never spent such a lot ammount of coins, just the necessary, and am starting to get a nice equipment in game, and maxing it. 

The only thing you need is time and patience, which unfortunatly not everyone has. One of these days I'll try to put one of my ideas in the suggestion section, hoping that this will help people do get some money, without necessairly levelling up. It's a while am working on it. 

I respect ur thinking, but "the time" people spend are not worthy most of the time. I talked many in-game players, it took 3-4 years to be +8. Drop rate is one of the most disturbing matter in game now and it's the only thing freebie players depend on. 

And for money spenders, you may see some threads about amp failures where load of money spent and in return they got literally nothing !!!! 

These are such things now devs should focus now.

I am sorry but this topic needs some good attention @Gladiator, @Urscrewed

Well, it took me 5 years. But since I had fun in the meanwhile, I did not suffer that much on the first days, honestly. When I was less used than now, I just went Swamps when it came to farm something. I loved and still love that environment, and I think that this is something that might help these players to farm a bit, since you can go there even being naked. 

I would instead focus on these kind of features: secondary quests not necessairly swamp-alike, but good enough to farm something.

And ya, am curious to hear their ideas too

Edited by Higgings

On BR server sign set is ~20K, good luck questing for your +6 newbie set :christmasgrinch:

Nah seriously, make a decent amp system with non mc shop signs and everything wiill be ok

Just now, GalaxyRekt said:

On BR server sign set is ~20K, good luck questing for your +6 newbie set :christmasgrinch:

Nah seriously, make a decent amp system with non mc shop signs and everything wiill be ok

Make weapons and armors upgrade themselves when you use them

The problem about the game right now is not pay-to-win. It's always been like that and won't change as long as there is the same amp system, so we might wanna get over it. You can still not buy mcoins and get decent with time and luck.

Now the problem is that the game lacking content, it's becoming very repetitive and boring.

Arena is still inactive, guild tournaments are boring and have no point in winning for cc that has no value, castles was a good hope, but they're taking forever to release the whole thing, no new skills since new classes' release, lvl30 with ayvondil expansion is taking also forever, the last one was almost 2 years ago.

So what was the last thing that was added newly to the game? New classes, so it's really been almost a years since this game has seen something new... Everything like horror, snow, and spring events are good, especially the new stats that are being introduced, but they try to make it bad with low drop rates for dungeons and events, they end up just events for cosmetics from mcoin chests. I'd rather see efforts on creating new stuff rather than same old temporal events. 

55 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

The problem about the game right now is not pay-to-win. It's always been like that and won't change as long as there is the same amp system, so we might wanna get over it. You can still not buy mcoins and get decent with time and luck.

Now the problem is that the game lacking content, it's becoming very repetitive and boring.

Arena is still inactive, guild tournaments are boring and have no point in winning for cc that has no value, castles was a good hope, but they're taking forever to release the whole thing, no new skills since new classes' release, lvl30 with ayvondil expansion is taking also forever, the last one was almost 2 years ago.

So what was the last thing that was added newly to the game? New classes, so it's really been almost a years since this game has seen something new... Everything like horror, snow, and spring events are good, especially the new stats that are being introduced, but they try to make it bad with low drop rates for dungeons and events, they end up just events for cosmetics from mcoin chests. I'd rather see efforts on creating new stuff rather than same old temporal events. 

100% agree with you. 

Castle system is taking too long. Waiting for raids and crafting equipment at castle

Little improvements to have a better performance would be good too like a categories system at our bag :i_am_determined1:

13 minutes ago, Waheed said:

100% agree with you. 

Castle system is taking too long. Waiting for raids and crafting equipment at castle

Little improvements to have a better performance would be good too like a categories system at our bag :i_am_determined1:

@coldravens someone agrees with you :biggrin:

On 31.03.2018 г. at 2:21 PM, Gladiator said:

i agree too.Upadets are too slow after main events game become boreing and there is nothing to do expect farming and watching pvp dramas in world chat.Also lets mention game is too hard for new players and there is almost 0 income for ftp users at the begining of the game.Devos shouid really cheak suggestion section in forums cuz there are really awesome ideas witch can make the game more intresing, they just need to listen to players i bit more.

18 hours ago, coldravens said:

i agree too.Upadets are too slow after main events game become boreing and there is nothing to do expect farming and watching pvp dramas in world chat.Also lets mention game is too hard for new players and there is almost 0 income for ftp users at the begining of the game.Devos shouid really cheak suggestion section in forums cuz there are really awesome ideas witch can make the game more intresing, they just need to listen to players i bit more.

Sadly , they need to focus on it

devs are not lifeless zombies

they need to eat, sleep, and have time for them self, maybe some with family's and children

they also need a place to live and a place to go to work

handing payment to artists, programmers and sound designers

let alone warspear is not THAT popular, to have a good income

I don't understand why people always complain about not being able to get any gold, currently there is way too much gold in the game, everything is cheap and is easy to get.

Imagine if you played warspear 4 years ago and buying 1 set of signs costed an entire week of farming in irselnort, when you can buy it after an hour of t4 avyondil.

2 hours ago, Primal said:

I don't understand why people always complain about not being able to get any gold, currently there is way too much gold in the game, everything is cheap and is easy to get.

Imagine if you played warspear 4 years ago and buying 1 set of signs costed an entire week of farming in irselnort, when you can buy it after an hour of t4 avyondil.

Oh yeah, that sure happens in SEA and BR servers where sign set is 20k+

• 2 weeks later...
On 3.4.2018 at 9:47 PM, GalaxyRekt said:

Oh yeah, that sure happens in SEA and BR servers where sign set is 20k+

come to eu where signs are 10k normally

3 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

come to eu where signs are 10k normally

What if I want to play on BR xD? It is more active than EU. Also, there are no +10 chinese at all and the economy is great. 

12 minutes ago, GalaxyRekt said:

What if I want to play on BR xD? It is more active than EU. Also, there are no +10 chinese at all and the economy is great. 

What does bind you here then? :pin1:

3 minutes ago, Higgings said:

What does bind you here then? :pin1:

Ey thats offensive.

(the sign price xd, though it is not worth to play on a server where your rare drops cost around 20k)

:boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:yes its boring and repetitive now i dont play much these days

there is so much potential to this game but devs are either too slow or they are purposely not moving the game forward

introducing new castle and lvl30 wont bring much change tbh honest same old stuff a new raid boss and dg get drops amp 

and bam back to boring 

surprise me devs is what am gonna say