Hunter vs Ranger

Deadlly

I think it is unfair to compare between RANGER & HUNTER skills if we are gonna talk about skills range and effect

for example,

•HUNTER “stunning shot”: 

range= 4 yards.

and stun the enemy whereever  he is .

•RANGER “scatter shot”:

range = melee.

and if there is a wall behind the enemy it is useless ,I suggest to improve its range plus make its effect like “fear”.

•Hunter “arrow of confusion” : 

range = 4 yards.

And has effect of fear not like the scatter effect .

•Ranger “ bow strike”

range = melee.

and have a stun effect .

Hunter “arrow of silence”

range = 4 yards .

and it has the effect of silence .

Ranger error 404 not found 

i hope the game developers solve this problem and improve the range of skills i think the sick traps is enough to be a melee range skill .

i feel that im playing with a front line character not a far range character .

Rangers are right now the best damagers in game. Hunter is more stunny, Ranger deals huge dmg. Imo they do not really need an improvement... actually, I'd advise to increase their Explosive Trap CD >.>

6 hours ago, Deadlly said:

I think it is unfair to compare between RANGER & HUNTER skills if we are gonna talk about skills range and effect

for example,

•HUNTER “stunning shot”: 

range= 4 yards.

and stun the enemy whereever  he is .

•RANGER “scatter shot”:

range = melee.

and if there is a wall behind the enemy it is useless ,I suggest to improve its range plus make its effect like “fear”.

•Hunter “arrow of confusion” : 

range = 4 yards.

And has effect of fear not like the scatter effect .

•Ranger “ bow strike”

range = melee.

and have a stun effect .

Hunter “arrow of silence”

range = 4 yards .

and it has the effect of silence .

Ranger error 404 not found 

i hope the game developers solve this problem and improve the range of skills i think the sick traps is enough to be a melee range skill .

i feel that im playing with a front line character not a far range character

compare beast trap with silence. only can auto dmg cant use skills. and ranger has blessed arrow that gives extra dmg every 2nd auto attack

and u forgot to say hunter cage and most deadly skill explosive trap 4/4 6x drop 6x dmg. 

and remember hunters have only 4 dmg skills #1 fatal shot, #2 poison arrow, #3 explosive arrow, #4 pathfinders arrow, and rangers have #1 fire arrow, #2 explosive trap, #3 hail of arrow, #4 bow strike, #5 powerful shot, #6 rangers blessing 

hunter stun skill only fear, stun and silence, and rangers beast trap, scatters shot, bow strick and cage.

so @deadlly your 404 i cant found,

and to devs plz solve it, rangers are over powered.

18 hours ago, Higgings said:

Rangers are right now the best damagers in game. Hunter is more stunny, Ranger deals huge dmg. Imo they do not really need an improvement... actually, I'd advise to increase their Explosive Trap CD >.>

Hunter have same DPS as ranger with right build. Being a DK while asking for nerfs to ranger was the funniest thing i saw in forum in a long time :biggrin: 

17 hours ago, subhojeet said:

compare beast trap with silence. only can auto dmg cant use skills. and ranger has blessed arrow that gives extra dmg every 2nd auto attack

and u forgot to say hunter cage and most deadly skill explosive trap 4/4 6x drop 6x dmg. 

and remember hunters have only 4 dmg skills #1 fatal shot, #2 poison arrow, #3 explosive arrow, #4 pathfinders arrow, and rangers have #1 fire arrow, #2 explosive trap, #3 hail of arrow, #4 bow strike, #5 powerful shot, #6 rangers blessing 

hunter stun skill only fear, stun and silence, and rangers beast trap, scatters shot, bow strick and cage.

so @deadlly your 404 i cant found,

and to devs plz solve it, rangers are over powered.

Is funny because few months back everyone on forum saying ranger is a dead class on eu, they suck pvp and stuff lol. Hunter can perma stun and are overall better PvP, on EU there are not that good ones (well some that come to mind  play more on their dk/barbs/charmer :facepalm:) but on US server and russian there are very good and dedicated ones

7 hours ago, Spanish said:

Hunter have same DPS as ranger with right build. Being a DK while asking for nerfs to ranger was the funniest thing i saw in forum in a long time :biggrin: 

I lost the count of when you guys asked to make all those mc classes useless cause you could not win on 1vs1... read again those topics, you'll see what the real fun is :tongue:

Anyway, ya. Since I see nothing to be buffed on rangers, and since that trap can be influenced by Blessing, that's definitly a thing I'd do. Am fine to nerf Dks Reserves, always said it. +5 secs of CD on trap, and Remove the critical Heal on Reserves, or just suggest something. 

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

I lost the count of when you guys asked to make all those mc classes useless cause you could not win on 1vs1... read again those topics, you'll see what the real fun is :tongue:

:blink: A forum moderator accusing me of bs now. Never made such topics since im not hardcore into 1vs1 (i can just make +10 full charmer and slay kids but i dont like the class much) and i never said to make a class completely useless. 

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

Anyway, ya. Since I see nothing to be buffed on rangers, and since that trap can be influenced by Blessing, that's definitly a thing I'd do. Am fine to nerf Dks Reserves, always said it. +5 secs of CD on trap, and Remove the critical Heal on Reserves, or just suggest something. 

Ill take it if they reduce DK 7 yard puill to 4 yards like seeker, and reduce their stun times so they cant permastun

50 minutes ago, Spanish said:

:blink: A forum moderator accusing me of bs now. Never made such topics since im not hardcore into 1vs1 (i can just make +10 full charmer and slay kids but i dont like the class much) and i never said to make a class completely useless. 

Never said you made one.

50 minutes ago, Spanish said:

Ill take it if they reduce DK 7 yard puill to 4 yards like seeker, and reduce their stun times so they cant permastun

The 7 yard is given by a relic. So, if they even reduce the yard from 5 to 4, that skill can be enhanced with that relic as well, resulting as a pull from 6 yards. Besides, you rangers have got a skill ( forgot the name, my bad ) which makes you stand on a place without moving... can't you just use it? 

Second thing, why do you even mention the Perma Stun if you said not to be an hardcore 1vs1 player. The so hated perma stun is something a player who always does 1vs1 notices the most, and not an Arena Player, or at least, way less than the 1vs1 one. If you are an Arena player, just keep changing the party until you find the perfect combo against dks: it did not take you much to find a way to destroy the so imbalanced Barb + Charmer party, after all. Am sure you can do it as well.

P.S: you did not mention reserves cause I said it, or just because you do not rate it as an annoying skill? 

Edited by Higgings

42 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Never said you made one.

But that i asked to make a class useless yes

46 minutes ago, Higgings said:

The 7 yard is given by a relic. So, if they even reduce the yard from 5 to 4, that skill can be enhanced with that relic as well, resulting as a pull from 6 yards.

On russian forum they been suggesting a lot to remove that damn relic on stuns or replace it with something else. The problem with the 7 yard pull/stuns is that they only gave them to classes with already overloaded kits like barbarian charmer and deathknight. 

Also there is one arena map where you are too far from your partner and is an instant lose for elves most of the times

54 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Second thing, why do you even mention the Perma Stun if you said not to be an hardcore 1vs1 player. The so hated perma stun is something a player who always does 1vs1 notices the most, and not an Arena Player, or at least, way less than the 1vs1 one.

On arena is kinda same in my opinion or even worse, for example in seals mode :biggrin:

59 minutes ago, Higgings said:

P.S: you did not mention reserves cause I said it, or just because you do not rate it as an annoying skill? 

Its annoying definitely but i like it i think it fit deathknight lore i wouldnt nerf that if possible

24 minutes ago, Spanish said:

But that i asked to make a class useless yes

If you did not want, then my apologies

27 minutes ago, Spanish said:

Its annoying definitely but i like it i think it fit deathknight lore i wouldnt nerf that if possible

Makes you one of the few people who do not see 1k crit heal as a problem. But understandable, since you deal them 2k xd 

On 3/29/2018 at 7:48 AM, Higgings said:

Im just talking about the skills range what is the benefit of being a long range class and all my skills is 1yards !! 

I must rush to the enemy to use those skills , with your low hp an deff if you are stunned from dk or bd u will be dead ,, if you are talking about explosive trap it is a useless skill and if you were a ranger you would know that because any one can see you putting traps and they evade it easily + all ranger 1 yard skills are totally useless vs lock , shaman , mage etc .. 

but hunter can use all his skills vs long and melee range class .

All class have attraction skills and moreover the ranger skills is 1 yard range :/ 

Edited by Deadlly

Ranger more dmg, 

Hunter more stun

In this game if u have more stun skills your dmg low, vice versa.

(barb not included xD)

So if u didnt like ranger cs u compare with hunters control skill. Why dont u just play or make hunter,, Easy.