Auto bot

Gabriel Lopes

Hi, Good afternoon. Dear adm, a player is suspect of use auto bot for try to dispute arena ranking, according ruler of ws is prohibited it. I will wait fast solution, thanks you 

2018-03-28 (5).png

2018-03-28 (4).png

2018-03-28.png

2018-03-28 (1).png

2 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Eles ficam afk mesmo durante uma luta de arena? Nem mesmo um movimento, uma palavra? Eles continuam exigindo sem fazer nada? 

Yes. they are just afk with multiple account and using muyan for capture seal...

5 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

Ele também pode ser apenas spamming legitimamente

Impossible, when he log all other account logging too, same time.

43 minutes ago, Gabriel Lopes said:

Yes. they are just afk with multiple account and using muyan for capture seal...

Well, if everyone logs at the sams time, and while demanding they are also afk might mean that he has more than 2 accounts or somebody allows him to use other accounts. Or just they are simply afk... I am not sure :/

Are you able to make a video? More proves you send to the Support Team,  the better. 

Edited by Higgings

21 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Bem, se todo mundo logar na hora do sams, e ao mesmo tempo exigir que eles também sejam afk, isso pode significar que ele tem mais de 2 contas ou alguém permite que ele use outras contas. Ou apenas eles são simplesmente afk ... não tenho certeza: /

Você é capaz de fazer um vídeo? Mais provas que você envia para a  equipe de suporte , melhor. 

But exact moment than he is logging all other account log too.. When we try to block, he move one at a time..

OK ,Im Muyan i think i need tell you some truth. Although you already insult me and my country many time. at first i have to say im not autobot. then i have to tell you i ihave 6 pad and phone to playing this game. for question why i keeping this game for 20 hours each day. i can tell you im guillain barre syndrome patient. i cant leave my bed for my hole life. if you wanna see my xray photo i can upload for you.  i dont know eng this reply written by my firend. i will not reply anything. and also i already written a report to let gm check im autobot or not. at the end i wanna say this is a game everyone have chance to win. i already lose my life. but i can win this game. plz stop insult me and my country. if you wanna fight lets fight in game. stop use this dirty way.  ill upload the photo you use for insult my country and me. and also ill upload my six phone if you want i can show you a vedio how to play with 6phone.

2C55E9AD-3240-4D91-A1E0-1560E77F0AEB.jpeg

8CC5E62F-2644-480C-9A8D-99C673BA8ED1.png

FC646744-FD34-4B18-AC7A-CE78F20998E3.jpeg

0CD041B3-C11A-43B2-BB02-A04A17B4F618.jpeg

764CD139-161C-4CF4-AD9A-C1D5AB7A25E6.MP4

Edited by Higgings

Avoid please to insult each other

For the fact of the 6 accounts, it is a violation of EULA, but this is a fact that has been clarified already with Muyan privately. 

For any other circumstance, perhaps @Daria might give you some more comments, but if you want to report something, the best thing to do is contacting the Support Team. I just invite you please to stop insulting each other. Thank you for the understanding :)