all accounts sold/traded

Phenglove

30 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

You are just begging to be banned

Either this or asks to ban another guy

Could you at least clarify what are you asking for? 

6 hours ago, UK said:

ok so Airlove is Kesler; its not a secret anymore :restingowl:

I know at least one guy who owned Airlove after Kesler and that sold it again:dry:

• 5 months later...
1 minute ago, cromiz said:

@Higgings @Morgana sorry but can anyone help me?

Hello there. Please, Check the topic you created; I have already answered you 🙂

My best wishes, my friend! 

Hi can someone explain to me why any other time support would close the topic and refer to send a ticket, but in this instance when it seems to involve characters of interest, support mods can take it as place to gossip ?

@Reivenorikcan you please look into this as this has become apparent across a few forum posts and i can link if needed

13 minutes ago, Counciler said:

Hi can someone explain to me why any other time support would close the topic and refer to send a ticket, but in this instance when it seems to involve characters of interest, support mods can take it as place to gossip ?

@Reivenorikcan you please look into this as this has become apparent across a few forum posts and i can link if needed

welcome to mercspear forum xD

@Counciler @Dia Thadarat 

What's the issue here?

This topic wasn't a report. Infact we don't know what the post is about, that's why @Higgings asked for a clarification of the post's perpuse.

I must also ask you to stop calling all forum moderators biased or to name it 'mercspear forum' as from my side and also from Higgings side nothing has been done in favour of anyone. 

If you feel that one of us has abused moderation powers in favour of THEMERCS guild, feel free to report us and show us our wrong actions. None of us wants to treat forum members unfairly

10 часов назад, Dia Thadarat сказал:

welcome to mercspear forum xD

Is this supposed to be funny? Sorry, I do not understand. :dunno:

11 часов назад, Counciler сказал:

some professionalism would be nice, or at least try to appear less biased 

I am pleased with my team of moderators on the forum, they make communication much more pleasant.
These guys carry out their duties without pursuing their personal goals, and I want to say thank you to them for this.

I have nothing more to say to you.

21 minutes ago, Reivenorik said:

I am pleased with my team of moderators on the forum, they make communication much more pleasant.
These guys carry out their duties without pursuing their personal goals, and I want to say thank you to them for this.

I have nothing more to say to you.

Resultado de imagem para zootopia hug gif

aw give me a hug!

11 hours ago, Counciler said:

I don't really get what kind of gossip you're talking about, nor I can see myself in the description you have made of us. Personally, as you can clearly read, I think to have not done anything like putting priorities to some players and to others not. The same story goes for my Moderators mates.

As Morgana has gently said, if you think we are abusing our powers, doing something you rate disrespectful or such things please feel free to report us to any Administrator. Though, as I can see, an admin has already expressed his own opinion about us. 

This topic was most probably an old report. I am kinda sure that, if the player has contacted the support team already, his problem has been sorted out long time ago; I see no reason therefore to keep this topic opened, especially if it is revived with such statements.