Best Crafting Profession

Clizame

Hi Guyz,

So..I started Warspear 5 days ago nd it's very fun..I started out as a seeker nd reached lvl13..I found crafting a very fun nd independent way of earning gold..I just wanted to know which profession would be most profit yielding..Presently I am lvl4 at Melee weapon , nd I chose it because i wanted to make my own swords. But now I wanna craft for profit, My friends suggested rings..So suggest me which profession would be best..any help is profoundly appreciated

Thank you.

I think heavy armors are most demanded at higher levels. The rare ones though, those with 15% HP, it could be hard for new players to make it profitable especially with changing essence prices, you also might need a lot of base gold at the beginning.

Edited by Gladiator

well i think u should start making a high lvl char to make money. At least another secure way to make gold.

Bcs if u can't sell ur craft it's gonna be costly, i doubt u can afford it if u just started playing. If u farm it's ok just use the ressources u get from farming. But it might take a while b4 u get more gold crafting than selling ur drops.

I personnaly started by weapons, cuz it was easier to sell. But I started at a time when there wasn't too many crafters, and also they introduced new classes so mroe noob weaps were needed for ppl lvling up. I still go on now cuz i don't worry throwing money in it anymore, since i have enough of it now. I want to max out craft bcs i have plenty of chars, and planning to make more.

The best craft jobs are light and heavy armors i would say. The reason is that there are now a lot of ppl crafting weaps, cloaks, rings and cloth armors. Rings bcs of pdmg/hp rings, weaps for obvious reasons, cloaks cuz they are op, and cloth armors cuz there's a lot of ppl willing to buy them. It's op for druids, and even energy craft jobs can be better than event ones.

Amulets are mostly crap, if you except lvl 24 magic/hp amu wich is good for druids (but techno one and ice one are better)

So u should go for light or heavy armors, but it will be very costly at the beginning.

heavy 15% hp armors are more needed than light ones bcs u need a lot of hp as a tank. But on the other hand dmgers are more likely to consider buying energy craft armors with good stats like lvl 26 gloves pene/accu/crit for instance, they are awfull for dmgers.

15 hours ago, Gladiator said:

I think heavy armors are most demanded at higher levels. The rare ones though, those with 15% HP, it could be hard for new players to make it profitable especially with changing essence prices, you also might need a lot of base gold at the beginning.

14 hours ago, Pecleb said:

well i think u should start making a high lvl char to make money. At least another secure way to make gold.

Bcs if u can't sell ur craft it's gonna be costly, i doubt u can afford it if u just started playing. If u farm it's ok just use the ressources u get from farming. But it might take a while b4 u get more gold crafting than selling ur drops.

I personnaly started by weapons, cuz it was easier to sell. But I started at a time when there wasn't too many crafters, and also they introduced new classes so mroe noob weaps were needed for ppl lvling up. I still go on now cuz i don't worry throwing money in it anymore, since i have enough of it now. I want to max out craft bcs i have plenty of chars, and planning to make more.

The best craft jobs are light and heavy armors i would say. The reason is that there are now a lot of ppl crafting weaps, cloaks, rings and cloth armors. Rings bcs of pdmg/hp rings, weaps for obvious reasons, cloaks cuz they are op, and cloth armors cuz there's a lot of ppl willing to buy them. It's op for druids, and even energy craft jobs can be better than event ones.

Amulets are mostly crap, if you except lvl 24 magic/hp amu wich is good for druids (but techno one and ice one are better)

So u should go for light or heavy armors, but it will be very costly at the beginning.

heavy 15% hp armors are more needed than light ones bcs u need a lot of hp as a tank. But on the other hand dmgers are more likely to consider buying energy craft armors with good stats like lvl 26 gloves pene/accu/crit for instance, they are awfull for dmgers.

I made another bd char and I am playing that now..2 of my weapons got sold yesterday..I buy resources nd cheap weapons from markt so I am making profits..thnx for all advice. (*^^*)