tapyon

player using multi-accounts fakes
to cheat!
 he uses, several false accounts, to make ap on the main account ironbank the name of the subject!
he created countless fake accounts lv 4 to 6 all class barbaro!
and other hunters to make spam with free arena tickets that recharge every 1 hour, that cheat cheat cheat I've already seen
that when it goes spam with acc accs fakes it can loga all at the same time if a gm see the ip of these fake accounts will see, that's it!

This is unfair my friend and I spend with coins for a guy I came
use cheater's tactics please? see the videos I recorded there
in the flagant it, it waits for me to be off line, ai loga the accounts fakes with my name and my friend with shigamentos, and insults zamafukc tygaduck, zamaznoob and other obbkk ojjbbk, inumeras false accounts to cheat, I want the gm apply justice! that's the case for permanent banishment! and ban the ip of it tb, it's only the gms to see the ip of accounts that is the same! he uses an editor to add the real game, so you can open unlimited game tabs to cheat!

jogador  usando multi-contas fakes
para trapacear! 
 ele  usa , varias contas falsas, para fazer ap na  conta principal ironbank o nome do sujeito!
ele criou inumeras  contas falsas lv 4 a 6  todos classe barbaro!
e outro caçadores  pra  fazer  spam com bilhetes de arena  gratuitos que se recarregam de 1 em 1  hora , isso e batota, cheat  trapaça eu ja vi 
que quando ele vai spam com acc accs  fakes  ele pode loga  todas ao mesmo tempo se  um gm ver  o ip dessas  contas falsas  vai ver  , que é ele mesmo!

isso é injusto meu amigo e  eu gastamos com coins pra  um cara vim 
usar  taticas de trapaceiro m porfavor  né? veja  os videos ai que gravei
no flagante ele , espera  eu ficar off  line , ai loga  as contas fakes  com meu nome e do meu amigo com chigamentos , e insultos zamafukc tygaduck , zamaznoob e  outros obbkk  ojjbbk , inumeras  contas  falsas  pra trapacear , quero que o gm aplique a justiça! isso caso pra  banimento permanent! e banir o ip dele tb , é so os gms ver o ip das contas  que é igual! ele usa  um editor pra aditar  o game  real e  , assim pode abrir  ilimitadas  abas  do game pra fazer  trapaça!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Akasha locked this topic