so is it posible?

subhojeet

There are plenty of unclear things:

- On the first place, how come he has your mage? It might mean that you maybe have traded or sold a char, which goes against rules? :pin1:

- He is reporting you for what, exactly? Cause you called him scammer?

After this, People do not get banned cause they call someone scammer, however, they get perma banned in case they sell their characters or share them with someone else or trade them with another char. 

In case you want to report this player for attempt of selling account, the best thing you shall do is to contact the support team and report them everything (with a screen which proves your report, of course!).

Hope I have answered your question :) 

• Higgings locked and unlocked this topic
6 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

He can be banned if someone reports him

If you didnt violate rules of EULA then you are fine

obviously he did violate it:panda8:

Subho has told me through pm in game, kinda complicated xd i meant, too many chars involved, and all can get banned. 

Hard to explain it on my own ._.

Edited by Metta

7 minutes ago, Metta said:

Subho has told me through pm in game, kinda complicated xd i meant, too many chars involved, and all can get banned. 

Hard to explain it on my own ._.

In this case, if his aim is banning them all, he shall contact the support team anyway and provide them screenshots. I fear this is all we can advise. 

Guest Jessie
В 3/20/2018 в 11:57, subhojeet сказал:

he selling the account. he said he will report in support cause I said him scammer.

528.png

Dear player, thank you for your report.
We have already taken disciplinary measures against those players :haha:

23 hours ago, Jessie said:

Dear player, thank you for your report.
We have already taken disciplinary measures against those players :haha:

Whats with the emotijs? I always thought developers were supposed to be serious in situations like this, considering it is a formal message where thousands of dollars could have been potentially spent on an account, i dont think its the time to laugh at another persons mistakes, considering you are of higher position than most.

And secondly, who cares, ban them all.

29 minutes ago, Urscrewed said:

I always thought developers were supposed to be serious in situations like this, considering it is a formal message where thousands of dollars could have been potentially spent on an account [...]

Wat8.jpg.df4b1568b3681403ff2f421c3ba23d4d.jpg

1 hour ago, Urscrewed said:

Whats with the emotijs? I always thought developers were supposed to be serious in situations like this, considering it is a formal message where thousands of dollars could have been potentially spent on an account, i dont think its the time to laugh at another persons mistakes, considering you are of higher position than most.

And secondly, who cares, ban them all.

bq26.gifemotijjssis are life

bq37.gifemojies *excuse me*