Ice queen minion bug

Vicstone

I didn't quite know what goes first, someone in eu-emerald mc got 2 drops in dg I think termitery and my guild activates gladiator guild skill then all of a sudden I notice my 4h Ice Queen Minion disappear without any reason.. I didn't die, went to pvp or anything.. It just disappear.. Btw.. In farming in ayvo..

58 minutes ago, Vicstone said:

I didn't quite know what goes first, someone in eu-emerald mc got 2 drops in dg I think termitery and my guild activates gladiator guild skill then all of a sudden I notice my 4h Ice Queen Minion disappear without any reason.. I didn't die, went to pvp or anything.. It just disappear.. Btw.. In farming in ayvo..

Are you completely sure that it did not get killed, instead? 

Yes.. Minion dont attack and cannot be attack while user ain't attacking.. Even if the user receive damage from mobs, the minion won't attack and gets attack.. I just look at the chat for all the gz I read and found that one player gets 2 drops from a normal dg not event.. Then when I closed my chat guild buff was activated, that's where I noticed my summon wasn't there anymore..