Going Chosen? Post here.

OgSneakyMe

Me, and my clan are going Chosen, and would like to know wich people are going to choose Chosen as well, especially ones who plan on making an Chosen char they're main and going hardcore with it, let me know.

*Open Recruitment for serious/Dedicated: Mage's, Priest, Paladin's - Have clan website, Mumble (Soon) and Yes I have np on buying MC's, none at all, especially for my members when they need. We'll be looking to tack PVE content hard (constant boss farming, dung's, etc) And getting members in best gear possible, on the other hand we will of course be performing organized raids, and other PvP, but leveling up/gearing up will be first priority out the gate.  Anyways leave msg here, or clan website: www.fearspear.guildlaunch.com

Thanks~

Well sneaky its been nice playing with you on the mc side. But now you going to be a elf lover,we are going to be enemies in the game lol. :rofl:myself im going to be. A deathknight. .

Well sneaky its been nice playing with you on the mc side. But now you going to be a elf lover,we are going to be enemies in the game lol. :rofl:myself im going to be. A deathknight. .

Man I swear if DK actually had a party buff of some sort, I'd stay and go Forsaken, but Pally will be best tank on game, that's almost a fact with the set of skills they get, and what I want to accomplish pve wise, Chosen faction is better choice, I'll think about it a lil harder though  :(

i still havent decided which faction im going or even if im still going to be playing once update drops...just gotta decide if i wanna burn another $300+ ( :wacko: ) making a cpl of the new builds lol

i still havent decided which faction im going or even if im still going to be playing once update drops...just gotta decide if i wanna burn another $300+ ( :wacko: ) making a cpl of the new builds lol

Hahah I hear ya bro, I already know I'm about to be spending a lot of money..Sigh, It's a given really lol, cause I want whichever Tank I do end up going with to be well geared  :spiteful:

going to Chosen 8) kill more and it's harder to level up

Yeah, I'm a lil clueless atm, because obviously Forsaken as a whole has more cooler skills, but Chosen's skills as a whole are not to bad also, so makes choice hard lol, I don't believe in playing both sides of the fence so it's either one side or other, still got one more day to think on it  :wacko:

party buff isn't really that important in farms, if your party knows their jobs and knows what to do in farms. proven in our clan :pleasantry:

True Eisha, but increased healing on tank is a plus in itself, on top of that Pally's can heal themselves. But your still right.

Going chosen taking a break from my 19 barb, paladin looks too good to pass up.

Hell yeah bro, it really is lmao, it's like I have no choice but to go Pally rofl.

anyway besides from new classes if rogues gonna be able to use ranged weapons that ain't too bad either  ;D 

edited >>> even though it's more than worthy to try new classes out  :pleasantry:

The most interesting class are paly,its can have high atck, high def, high heal skill with astral

Magics equips,  cant wait to start my paly tomorow  ;D

Exactly bro, super excited man. 

going to Chosen 8) kill more and it's harder to level up

u said that bcoz chosen have more quests at first island?  :wacko: maybe forsaken quests will be harder and need walk longer distances  :good:

u said that bcoz chosen have more quests at first island?  :wacko: maybe forsaken quests will be harder and need walk longer distances  :good:

just like mc's questes  :crazy: :crazy:

Choosing a faction and class was indeed tougher than I thought. :D Well after some deliberations (and the fear of having my friends being level 12 by the time I've finally chosen), I finally chose to be a paladin. (what a surprise for me)

Lol i'm also a pally.They looked far superior for PvE tanking then DK's, especially with the party buff. Might be interested in joining your guild.

Chosen....Im priest and i liked it.....good skills....priest+paladin is a perfect combo in arena i think (no tested yet)...to farm will be excellent.....devs removed beholder bcuz would be very easy to farm....since my priest lv7 skill lv3 w/ 50 astral magic is healing +211....imagine with at least 200 Astral+skill lv5+Good druid healer.....beholder wouldnt have chance...

I love both factions, favs are Paladin, Dk, Warlock and Priest is growing on me. All are below Level 5 currently

Anyway, my Paladin is Ladypaladn

Priest is Ladypriest

and Ladymage which I am not into really.

I'm helpful, friendly, mature and an adult.

Please add my characters and PM me when you see me :-)