Stun Shaman needs improvements

stenio

earthquake of the shaman should preclude the opponent from using spells, because many times we are paralyzed even with the opponent within the earthquake. It hinders the life of the shaman against all classes that paralyze.
I am a shaman and wish improvement in this regard.:come_on:my favorite classes, if there are no changes how will I play due to this inequality? 
many other players think in the same way

Would be quite too much overpowered imo. I have a sham too, and I think it has enough evasive skills to kite their enemies. Just stay away from the enemy when you cast Earthquake, if he is a melee type Hero. Otherwise, just paralyze the Ranged type Hero and use Fire Totem in order to deal massive him Massive dmg. 

17 hours ago, stenio said:

earthquake of the shaman should preclude the opponent from using spells, because many times we are paralyzed even with the opponent within the earthquake. It hinders the life of the shaman against all classes that paralyze.
I am a shaman and wish improvement in this regard.:come_on:my favorite classes, if there are no changes how will I play due to this inequality? 

yo whats with the font size, ill have whatever drink ur having.

On 16/03/2018 at 11:48 PM, stenio said:

Least they could do is either add some mobility skill or survival skill. Another stun is also great. With charmers with that explosive damage and unbreakable defence + permanent stun what chance do shamans have?

2 hours ago, tondar said:

Least they could do is either add some mobility skill or survival skill. Another stun is also great. With charmers with that explosive damage and unbreakable defence + permanent stun what chance do shamans have?

What chances do half of classes that aren't able to permastun have then? Its not just shaman

I do not say because the shaman uses earthquake and the other class can use skills inside it because warspear has many positioning bugs ... I play shaman I play well but sometimes the earthquake only serves me to give damage only ( sometimes). 

this I do not think fair being the other classes the abilities do not allow this. 

does not need by another ability only to adjust the earthquake:unsure:

2 minutes ago, stenio said:

I do not say because the shaman uses earthquake and the other class can use skills inside it because warspear has many positioning bugs ... I play shaman I play well but sometimes the earthquake only serves me to give damage only ( sometimes). 

this I do not think fair being the other classes the abilities do not allow this. 

does not need by another ability only to adjust the earthquake:unsure:

Other classes suffer from position bugs aswell

3 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

Other classes suffer from position bugs aswell

yes, but do you think it's fair that I use an earthquake to get out of a class and need to go over to get out of the way and take a paralyze from bd, dk, barb and all other classes?
For you this is correct right?

12 minutes ago, stenio said:

yes, but do you think it's fair that I use an earthquake to get out of a class and need to go over to get out of the way and take a paralyze from bd, dk, barb and all other classes?
For you this is correct right?

Like Jcbreff said, everyone has to deal with screenbugs so all players have the same disadvantages as you. Of course it's annoying but the situation is the same to everyone

2 minutes ago, Morgana said:

Like Jcbreff said, everyone has to deal with screenbugs so all players have the same disadvantages as you. Of course it's annoying but the situation is the same to everyone

it's not the same no all other classes have abilities that actually paralyze or silence prevent from using abilities. BUT THE SHAMANS OR PRIEST HAVE JUST ONE.:come_on:

1 minute ago, Higgings said:

Adding a stun to the shaman's earthquake will not fix the Bug Position.

I DO NOT WANT THAT CORRECTION THE POSITIONING AND YES ADD TO THE EARTHQUAKE A PARALYSIS BY PREVENTING TO USE ABILITIES WITHIN IT. :christmaskiss:

3 hours ago, stenio said:

it's not the same no all other classes have abilities that actually paralyze or silence prevent from using abilities. BUT THE SHAMANS OR PRIEST HAVE JUST ONE.:come_on:

Blind? Lol. Isn't that a stun? Or am I stupid and totally mistaken

11 minutes ago, Morgana said:

Blind? Lol. Isn't that a stun? Or am I stupid and totally mistaken

I mainly use it to evade from the enemy. Is pretty useful even to a low level. Not to count relics which could be used there :dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

And ya, it can be considered as a stun. I honestly don't see shamans in a desperare need of a buff, sorry :/ 

33 minutes ago, Higgings said:

I mainly use it to evade from the enemy. Is pretty useful even to a low level. Not to count relics which could be used there :dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

And ya, it can be considered as a stun. I honestly don't see shamans in a desperare need of a buff, sorry :/ 

Master Shaman is speaking!:hmm:

2 hours ago, Higgings said:

Too kind 

Well, I know we have blind. But in this matter I do not complain, however, only the blind is considered stunning. Because it prevents the enemy from doing any action other than the earthquake.:sadowl:Sometimes I get a bit discouraged because of this difference, most classes have 3 stun and shamans only 1 and the earthquake only prevents them from walking and good damage.

Just now, stenio said:

Well, I know we have blind. But in this matter I do not complain, however, only the blind is considered stunning. Because it prevents the enemy from doing any action other than the earthquake.:sadowl:Sometimes I get a bit discouraged because of this difference, most classes have 3 stun and shamans only 1 and the earthquake only prevents them from walking and good damage.

think about those classes who barely have one, and to apply such debuff they have to combine 2 skills together...

*cough cough* Priests *cough cough*

1 minute ago, Higgings said:

think about those classes who barely have one, and to apply such debuff they have to combine 2 skills together...

*cough cough* Priests *cough cough*

I can only imagine three classes my friend. And they are very strong in damages. The only one that compares to the shaman would be the priest.

26 minutes ago, stenio said:

I can only imagine three classes my friend. And they are very strong in damages. The only one that compares to the shaman would be the priest.

seeker and rogue.

even the new classes have arrived with stunts better than many others.:mellow:

then why even I can not ask only for that improvement?

I just asked them to adjust the earthquake to prevent the other classes from using magic.

Shaman is supposed to be a supportive class so I don't see why they should have another skill which disables the enemy's skills. They are already the best healing class xD 

Edited by Morgana

1 hour ago, Morgana said:

Shaman is supposed to be a supportive class so I don't see why they should have another skill which disables the enemy's skills. They are already the best healing class xD 

I am not asking for another ability but rather improvement in ancient ability because druid is stand and has 3 stun spells

1 minute ago, stenio said:

I am not asking for another ability but rather improvement in ancient ability because druid is stand and has 3 stun spells

Druids don't have an aoe healing skill in return.

3 stun skills? 2 of them have the chance to fail and ever since Forest Song was nerfed it's kinda weak and fails most of the time because of screenbugs xD

Edited by Morgana

my friend, will you tell me that the druid has no ability to heal? this really is not true. The stunts are hardly failing if they are properly:suspiciousowl: 

I've lost to several Druids without even touching their lives. hahha 

Are you kidding me? 

I made a comparison as you started comparing the Shaman's stun abilities with other classes' stun abilities xD 

Shaman's earthquake can also stun if you use it properly.

Where did I say that Druids don't have the ability to heal? :) I said that Druids don't have a pve healing skill like Shamans. 

You lost to several Druids without touching their lives = you didn't lose to all Druids. Looks fair to me to be honest. One class shouldn't be able to kill another class permanently. That's what one would call imbalance.

If you rather wanna play a class with more stuns then, why the heck, don't you just switch class? 

3 hours ago, stenio said:

my friend, will you tell me that the druid has no ability to heal? this really is not true. The stunts are hardly failing if they are properly:suspiciousowl: 

I've lost to several Druids without even touching their lives. hahha 

Are you kidding me? 

There are few other class like charmer warlock  against whom u will die without touching also