War Dungeon

Paritus

:flying-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:I have an idea of adding new dungeon. That dungeon will be only opened for winner war fraction.For example Sentinels win war they have access to dungeon next war Legion win and they have an access. And that dungeon may drop pvp sets or pve I don't know what would be better :p

But it would have to be available to players from 1 to 28 and if there were only 1 difficulty then it would be either too hard for low levels or too easy for high levels

10 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

But it would have to be available to players from 1 to 28 and if there were only 1 difficulty then it would be either too hard for low levels or too easy for high levels

Well basically it would kinda be like event dungeons for all levels. But instead of having 6 different dungeons they would be added to one place and you could give them difficulty levels like they did it with easy normal hard heroic:cat2:

2 hours ago, Spanish said:

Unless Hassn logs on and gives 3 stars to mcs*

I am not talking about EU only. 

That dg can looks like nadir dg and can drop new red set 23-25lvl and maybe not only for winners.It can maybe works like that:

1 star = access to easy dg

2 stars = access to easy,normal

3 stars = access to easy,normal,hard

Higher difficult higher drop rate for new eq:hmm: