My account was blocked for no reason

nabnecro

All my accounts were blocked for no reason. The only thing I can think of is that I play warspear from 3 different locations (work, home and cellphone) and the system is thinking there are more than 1 person getting access to this account.

Edited by nabnecro

Support's response:

"Hello!

Dear Player,

The account xxxxxxx has been blocked permanently due to serious multiple violations of EULA and our terms.

The reason of account blocking:

Advertising fraudulent sites in the game"

This doesn't make any sense, I never did such a thing lol.

41 minutes ago, nabnecro said:

Already sent and they gave me this nonsense answer

But it doesnt help at all to post it here, support knows what they doing

5 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

support knows what they doing

Lol. It's rather surprising that a pretty old player gets banned for apparently no reason, and the support team didn't think twice about the ban. I mean if he really wasn't involved in such sites, how did they even come to the conclusion that he did it. Or it is really easy to trick them with fake reports and screenshots. Makes me wonder if there is some AI ban system.

It's messed up but sure won't last long.

17 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

Lol. It's rather surprising that a pretty old player gets banned for apparently no reason, and the support team didn't think twice about the ban. I mean if he really wasn't involved in such sites, how did they even come to the conclusion that he did it. Or it is really easy to trick them with fake reports and screenshots. Makes me wonder if there is some AI ban system.

Maybe they found some old violations 

During the whole time that I've known him I haven't even heard a bad rumor about Nab, neither have I ever seen him doing something illegal :panda7: so this is quite surprising and from my side I'm also sure that there must a mistake somewhere. It happened in the past that people were banned and unbanned later on so hopefully it's going to be the same case here!

21 hours ago, nabnecro said:

these days , lvl 3 bots keep appearing on world chat advertising fraudulent sites, i think someone has photoshopped your name and sent it to support . Or, maybe support team have banned you by mistake instead of those bots in world chat.

Try to explain them that you never did such thing (of course, if you say the truth. But since a lot of people do trust you, I guess you're not lying). Or wait someone from Admins to answer you. 

20 hours ago, Gladiator said:

Makes me wonder if there is some AI ban system.

Bots lv3 spamming the whole day on wc would be immediatly banned if such system was there, I think. 

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

Bots lv3 spamming the whole day on wc would be immediatly banned if such system was there, I think. 

Depends on how smart the system is.

good friends, I think it is the best opportunity to say that the technical support that I do not doubt that makes its best effort does not fill the expectations. They are very slow to respond, (many people send their problems, but I think more people would solve this problem) :boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

1 hour ago, Visco Ci said:

good friends, I think it is the best opportunity to say that the technical support that I do not doubt that makes its best effort does not fill the expectations. They are very slow to respond, (many people send their problems, but I think more people would solve this problem) :boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

You said it yourself: they have to deal with a lot of people daily (or at least, their Problems). It is quite normal they take a while to answer. :sadowl:

On 16/03/2018 at 4:42 PM, nabnecro said:

All my accounts were blocked for no reason. The only thing I can think of is that I play warspear from 3 different locations (work, home and cellphone) and the system is thinking there are more than 1 person getting access to this account.

yes i know they have some stupid rulles lol.If we make friends here and let him log ur shaman for fun or idk they bann u :)))))))))))))) its like they own ur character,they dont care u waste thousends of money for it,naaah.Go make another :))) U are not allowed to have friends here and u have to play the game only when ur home and on the same phone.If ur phone broken say bye bye to ur account.U cant play from another phone :)))

Edited by SlrDmGx

On 16/03/2018 at 9:29 PM, Gladiator said:

Yea someone maybe made a print screen and used photoshop to add his name there.If any of devs read this,i know Negativism since lvl 20 was max,he is a +10 player since then and i never see him on world chat spaming sites lol,thats bullshit.

46 minutes ago, SlrDmGx said:

Yea someone maybe made a print screen and used photoshop to add his name there.If any of devs read this,i know Negativism since lvl 20 was max,he is a +10 player since then and i never see him on world chat spaming sites lol,thats bullshit.

agreeing, he is clean to 200% lol.There is no way that he did something wrong -_-

Guest Jessie
В 3/16/2018 в 18:42, nabnecro сказал:

Hello!

Dear player, technical support doesn't block accounts without any reason.

We can see that you advertised site that allow players to buy in game gold (serious multiple violations of EULA and our terms).

22 hours ago, Jessie said:

Hello!

Dear player, technical support doesn't block accounts without any reason.

We can see that you advertised site that allow players to buy in game gold (serious multiple violations of EULA and our terms).

i call bullshit on that one, knowing warspear support, they prolly just saw the website advertising in a screenshot on a forum post, and took the WRONG name under it LOL

8 minutes ago, Urscrewed said:

i call bullshit on that one, knowing warspear support, they prolly just saw the website advertising in a screenshot on a forum post, and took the WRONG name under it LOL

Dear Urscrewed and others!

First of all, it was no photoshoped screenshot, technical support has access to a really useful thing called chat logs that are always checked when we receive screenshots of possible violations in the chat. I get it that you don't respect game administration so much, but seriously, we are not dumb and we have tools. :) 

As for the issue, "for no reason" usually means that a person doesn't think of it as a violation or pretends to be a fool who doesn't know that this is a violation. Neither of these cases releases you from the responsibility. We are experiencing a big problem with scam websites right now, and writing about your positive experience of dealing with them in the world chat is a violation, deal with it. :cat5:

Also, of course, you are free to speculate and discuss whatever you want, but why choosing the Support section for this? So, nabnecro just violated the forum rules as well (not for the first time, by the way), so how all of you can be sure that he hasn't done the same in the game? Think about it. :)

The topic is moved to Tavern.

Peace!

50 minutes ago, Daria said:

Dear Urscrewed and others!

First of all, it was no photoshoped screenshot, technical support has access to a really useful thing called chat logs that are always checked when we receive screenshots of possible violations in the chat. I get it that you don't respect game administration so much, but seriously, we are not dumb and we have tools. :) 

As for the issue, "for no reason" usually means that a person doesn't think of it as a violation or pretends to be a fool who doesn't know that this is a violation. Neither of these cases releases you from the responsibility. We are experiencing a big problem with scam websites right now, and writing about your positive experience of dealing with them in the world chat is a violation, deal with it. :cat5:

Sorry if I sounded a bit too critical, it was surprising and still is.

I do respect the support team and I appreciate their efforts, but they are humans that can do mistakes as it happened before, not a big problem. And I still think it is not a reasonable ban reason especially considering that it is not about a player that has been playing the game for 2 weeks. I guess I can't defend it, at the end new players wouldn't know that he was being sarcastic and would believe it. That sucks.

And sorry again.

1 hour ago, Gladiator said:

And I still think it is not a reasonable ban reason especially considering that it is not about a player that has been playing the game for 2 weeks. I guess I can't defend it, at the end new players wouldn't know that he was being sarcastic and would believe it. That sucks.

And sorry again.

The thing that sucks is that the player who has been playing the game for a while still doesn't take responsibility for his words and can't predict the consequences that may come from the whole situation.

Still, it is only nabnecro's words that it was sarcasm. How the support team should know this? How the other players should know this? 

I get it that he's your friend and so on, but, please, try to look at this situation from the third party.

7 minutes ago, Daria said:

The thing that sucks is that the player who has been playing the game for a while still doesn't take responsibility for his words and can't predict the consequences that may come from the whole situation.

Still, it is only nabnecro's words that it was sarcasm. How the support team should know this? How the other players should know this? 

I get it that he's your friend and so on, but, please, try to look at this situation from the third party.

He's not really my friend, I'm just saying what I think.

But yeah I said I can't defend it, I get that sarcasm can't be always understood, and that's why it sucks cus he obviously didn't mean it. But I agree with you and I apologized for the support team

On 16.03.2018 at 8:52 PM, nabnecro said:

Support's response:

"Hello!

Dear Player,

The account xxxxxxx has been blocked permanently due to serious multiple violations of EULA and our terms.

The reason of account blocking:

This doesn't make any sense, I never did such a thing lol.

They blocked your account for this reason and however they do not block  or prevent the gamerusher.com ad spammers on world chat. He even send me a message from youtube.

gamerusherlol.png

Look at this , lmao. Sponsorship with me :piggy:

5 hours ago, Omercix said:

They blocked your account for this reason and however they do not block  or prevent the gamerusher.com ad spammers on world chat. He even send me a message from youtube.

gamerusherlol.png

Lmao 

#IfYouHaveInterested

6 hours ago, Daria said:

I also understand your point and in my previous post it wasn't my intention to sound disrespectful or something x.x 

However, there was another guy on the forum who said that his IP was banned accidenty because someone else who violated the EULA had the same IP as he did (or something).-.  He was unbanned later on. Screenshot_20180323-202721.thumb.png.891a57979407867870c213a0403ce372.png

Now I could also swear to God that Nab was being sarcastic, a lot of people make fun of those 'hack links' or 'scam links', whatever you wanna call them. For example when someone gets a drop in dungeon some players type 'www.themercshacks2018.com' and then take the drop. 

I really don't mean to start fighting over it, I just wanted to give an example of how players 'advertise' those links in a sarcastic way:panda7:

I think what bothers Daria is that being old player and +10 could cause some newbie to misunderstand the sarcastic joke but it was done ONLY once (i suppose) and its 2018, anyone going to that site and giving them their ID and password cant blame anyone but themselves for being dumb, everyday we get spammed with red letters  "dont give your ID and password to anyone, not even to administration"... they just cant blame anyone. 

I think instead a permaban, nabnecro maybe can help developers "working" as moderator on the servers cleaning up the scammer bot spam and helping them to find a way to fix it, he would pay any damage done with his single comment ( i really doubt any harm done, definitely some "friend" even knowing it was a joke reported him to support)

@Spanish such things as in game mods don't exist and in either way it wouldn't be a solution making him in game mod.

Just unbanning him would fix it

12 minutes ago, Morgana said:

@Spanish such things as in game mods don't exist and in either way it wouldn't be a solution making him in game mod.

Just unbanning him would fix it

And better this way, i'd say. 

20 hours ago, Omercix said:

gamerusherlol.png

I have seen plenty of warspear youtube channels sponsoring this scam site recently...

On 24.03.2018 at 4:39 PM, Pecleb said:

I have seen plenty of warspear youtube channels sponsoring this scam site recently...

Really ? Can you link some or dm to me I want to see them :D