SAME ARENA COSTUME

Luan Borges

Its the same costume from the last Tournament, you guys should know that most players that are getting 1# place are the same that got it  last time.

I mean, i'm not even asking for creative and new costumes, but atleast change the color of it .

This is the kind of moments that i wonder, why is this so obvious to all players, but not so much for the developers....

:facepalm1::facepalm1::facepalm1:

If you get one more of the same type, just drop one of them xd. I doubt that you guys mainly compete for the suit you get and not for the arena gears. 

Doesn't matter whether the player won the tournament before and even the next one, the devs aren't expecting them to do so and the costumes are there for every player to try and win one. Be glad they added them back in the first place. If you think the rewards are not intresting just don't try to get the 1st rank, or realize that you also get armor and accessories. If they re-released ALL of the old arena costumes it would flaw their rarity.