Heya

Kyliash

Hi guys

Nice yo mete you, i play this game long time ago on my different comps and get a lot of experience with a lot of chars but I have a problem and I guess you guys can help me.

My problem is I had so much accounts and so many chars and well I forget all the profiles of that accounts do how I can ask the makers of the game for delete that accounts with that useless chars?

I need delete them cause I want put the name of that chars again so I need help.

Thank u so much for read me and well that.

See ya in the game :)

/\__/\        ~Meow~

(='w'=)  ~Meow~

(")UU(")

Hi guys

Nice yo mete you, i play this game long time ago on my different comps and get a lot of experience with a lot of chars but I have a problem and I guess you guys can help me.

My problem is I had so much accounts and so many chars and well I forget all the profiles of that accounts do how I can ask the makers of the game for delete that accounts with that useless chars?

I need delete them cause I want put the name of that chars again so I need help.

Thank u so much for read me and well that.

See ya in the game :)

/\__/\        ~Meow~

(='w'=)  ~Meow~

(")UU(")

You can surley ask the devs. But they're gonna need you to tell them info about those chars like creation time, gold, items etc. to prove that you are the real owners of those chars.