Win/lose arena teams.

Rufius

There's about 2 days ago that I lose arena due to win/ lose teams. I think these matches are rigged ones. This is a dishonest playing and must be punished. Arena is an ingame competition  and have powerful rewards so it’s not fair to earn that rewards by tricking the game and profitting the exploit. They can win amounts of arena points doing nothing. Even more when the losing team consists of 2 players and a random one. The last one loses automatically the match, so there is no chance to make anything but waste his arena ticket.

Until devs work on something to make Arena active again, it's the only way to get AP. I know it is not fair and I don't like it, but players can't be really blamed for it, you can't really make good amount of AP in an hour with a dead Arena ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I personally made a big topic about it almost a year ago, and yet here we are still having the same problem, as long as devs are ok with it, just deal with it and start doing it

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2018 at 2:55 PM, Gladiator said:

Until devs work on something to make Arena active again, it's the only way to get AP. I know it is not fair and I don't like it, but players can't be really blamed for it, you can't really make good amount of AP in an hour with a dead Arena ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I personally made a big topic about it almost a year ago, and yet here we are still having the same problem, as long as devs are ok with it, just deal with it and start doing i

dev's should make new system that no arina demand on party, example u can demand arina only when u have no party. it will be best, only those players who deserve

the win will win, and nobody can dominate arina every time. If people demand single they will get random party with weak and pro player and they have work hard for win

a match. I think this is the best way. many weak and low amp players stoped arina because they know they cant win. 

because of dominating arina people making low ap like 100-200k and start blocking if anyone else try for that rank. maybe that guy who better play but cant win cause of dominating arina. I think devs should fix it.

3 hours ago, subhojeet said:

dev's should make new system that no arina demand on party, example u can demand arina only when u have no party. it will be best, only those players who deserve

the win will win, and nobody can dominate arina every time. If people demand single they will get random party with weak and pro player and they have work hard for win

a match. I think this is the best way. many weak and low amp players stoped arina because they know they cant win. 

because of dominating arina people making low ap like 100-200k and start blocking if anyone else try for that rank. maybe that guy who better play but cant win cause of dominating arina. I think devs should fix it.

Not only that, it is not enough. They have to make Arena appealing to the casuals so it becomes more active, we saw the random demand in the 3x3. People could still dominate the ranks as they want, because the same people are demanding against each other and they are meeting each other, and that's because it is very inactive, and almost only those top 10 are demanding in the whole server.

1 hour ago, Gladiator said:

Not only that, it is not enough. They have to make Arena appealing to the casuals so it becomes more active, we saw the random demand in the 3x3. People could still dominate the ranks as they want, because the same people are demanding against each other and they are meeting each other, and that's because it is very inactive, and almost only those top 10 are demanding in the whole server.

Its difficult to make arena appealing to casuals cuz arena shop doesnt that that many useful items.

4 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

Its difficult to make arena appealing to casuals cuz arena shop doesnt that that many useful items.

Then they have to add stuff

On 25/03/2018 at 6:04 PM, Gladiator said:

Then they have to add stuff

actually i believe there is still a lot of very useful stuff in the shop. There are spheres, pots and good minions.

And, at least at high lvls, i think it's quite worth the tickets.

In my opinion the main problem is that non arena-oriented players like me stand no chance because of resi and fero. People would spam more if there was only common gears, cuz u wouldn't need to have spammed arena so much before to get  a chance. And without resi it would be more fun bcs of random crits.

Right now to access stuff in arena shop it's very slow cuz if u don't have pvp gears u'll lose most of the time. And the ap made is so low... players are losing their time and they should go farming instead. Buying all arena gears and amping them isn't worth what u'll get afterwards, especially if u are top lvl and they'll introduce new arena gears u'll need to amp.

But u know, it's all about whever devs get more with a dead arena and people amping pvp weaps, or with an active arena making game more fun, and worth so this way more people would be spamming and more tickets  be required to get ranks, but there wouldn't be any need to amp pvp weaps.

I don't have the answer to this question nor do i have much hope for arena or ideas to give.

It's not possible to change the pvp gears'system now. The only thing i think could change it would be to increase significantly ap rewards for losing teams. Only ap: for instance winning team get 100ap, losing team 75ap (ranking remains 100/25).

Maybe then more people would go arena, cuz they'll get smth from it. Unfortunately i bet people will find a way to abuse and get a lot of ap cheap.