here to make some understanding

kagevixen

Ok to all that hate me it ok I know you don't like me and I can understand I'm a noob but it take time for me to learn a game with ppl and get my skill to were I'm good or better then you all. To mc hater or mc hunter don't know why but I don't care. To ppl I come to know ty for all you surport and you kindness.. and now here my point I have no problem with ppl or new ppl I just want to be respected as you want to be but I know I have to earn it like everybody else. I won't lie there are a lot of you better then me and I respect that you are going all out to show your great. So don't mind me me tryin to copy or do what you do. It my olny style that I do for 22 years mimic. My style of fighting is mimic wat I see and try to make it better. If at all I don't make anyone happy then I push to do better. All I ask is for lesson or help that's all I ask

your money, your rules...go to hell with others complaining....do what u like :good:

freedom, and ppl hated me for doing things i love with my own money, like killing elfs in farm spots by sucide then revive on place  :lol: :lol:

showoff :aggressive:

freedom, and ppl hated me for doing things i love with my own money, like killing elfs in farm spots by sucide then revive on place  :lol: :lol:

yeah...i do whatever i like with my char ;D ;D but..i always keep my char low profile :dirol:

so...not much ppl know me,, thats make me less enemy :lol: