About Arena 3x3...

Higgings

Hello there, Ladies and Gentlemen! :flying-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

So, another season has started, and I wanted to try finally this new arena with my lv14 shaman. Although the counter showed more than 15 requests, I was not able to go in the mentioned arena once... waited of course some minutes before writing this post (something like 30 mins) and now I am here, asking if any of you experienced the same. 

Thank you for reading this and have a nice day! :dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

P.S: I have intentionally created the post here and not in the support section because it may not be a bug. 

49 minutes ago, Poga said:

You see all requests (any lvl requests)

I doubt it is like that. I once tried to see all the requests from my dk and from the sham of the Temple of Seals: they were different each other. 

17 minutes ago, Kaleidoscope said:

I think it was yesterday when someone was saying they waited for hours and they still didn't get into the arena.

:mellow:

19 минут назад, Хиггинс сказал:

Я сомневаюсь, что это так. Храмы Печатей: они были разными друг другом. 

:are_you_fucking_kidding_me:Screenshot_2018-03-09-19-24-00-315_com.aigrind.warspear.png

Edited by Poga

9 hours ago, Higgings said:

So basically it means that in the whole server there are only 10-20 people demanding for the arena? 

bro this game is slowly dying :)

1 minute ago, Higgings said:

I remain optimistic, sorry :) 

yes but it is dying ^^ back in 2015 everywhere was players map1 map2 now all empty atleast at mc side

1 hour ago, Helloguys said:

yes but it is dying ^^ back in 2015 everywhere was players map1 map2 now all empty atleast at mc side

You said well. That's MCside. 

Anyway, let's follow what the topic asks, can we? :) 

Yes unfortunately the game and Arena particularly is slowly dying. It's just very low demand rate, I don't know what they need to do, but they have to do something. Farming AP isn't appealing for players right now unless you're going for top ranks, that's the problem.

Just now, Gladiator said:

Yes unfortunately the game and Arena particularly is slowly dying. It's just very low demand rate, I don't know what they need to do, but they have to do something. Farming AP isn't appealing for players right now unless you're going for top ranks, that's the problem.

Do you suggest something in particular? I actually like the idea of a farmable arena. I mean, long time ago this was the reason of why many players usually fought there. 

31 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Do you suggest something in particular? I actually like the idea of a farmable arena. I mean, long time ago this was the reason of why many players usually fought there. 

Maybe devs could make so that we get some ap for every player we kill that is 2 or 3 levels below ours or higher level than us

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

What I mean was is that there are no constant new stuff in the AP shop, and those chests that they added looked good at the beginning, but they cost a lot and many think it is not worth it due to the low drop rate.

- So they need to update the AP shop more frequently with cool costumes and skins and even gears.

- Also there is an option to get gold out of Arena but the amount of gold is really not stable and not high.

- And Arena isn't being used to get GP anymore like the old days, that definitely played a role in its activity.

So why would a normal player demand arena if he's not going for top ranks?

All of those stuff led to inactivity and made people only get a worth amount of AP if they make a win-lose party, which, at this point, I don't blame.

nehh Lvl14-20 on server I play is pretty active :christmasgrinch: But of course if you are still playing on "dead" servers like US/EU where sign set is around 8k it is normal you won't find many people playing actively on arena

1 hour ago, GalaxyRekt said:

nehh Lvl14-20 on server I play is pretty active :christmasgrinch: But of course if you are still playing on "dead" servers like US/EU where sign set is around 8k it is normal you won't find many people playing actively on arena

The "desperate" situation is in 3x3 only, there. Other categories are populated enough, especially on high levels. 

2 hours ago, nabnecro said:

Time to start merging servers, or at least merge it for arena demands.

That would be awesoooooooome. 

4 hours ago, Higgings said:

The "desperate" situation is in 3x3 only, there. Other categories are populated enough, especially on high levels. 

Just like 2x2 before they stopped 3x3. No one demanded 2x2, everyone was on 3x3

On ‎2018‎-‎03‎-‎09 at 1:07 PM, Higgings said:

I doubt it is like that. I once tried to see all the requests from my dk and from the sham of the Temple of Seals: they were different each other. 

:mellow:

it is bro xd

On Sat Mar 10 2018 at 5:52 PM, Gladiator said:

What I mean was is that there are no constant new stuff in the AP shop, and those chests that they added looked good at the beginning, but they cost a lot and many think it is not worth it due to the low drop rate.

- So they need to update the AP shop more frequently with cool costumes and skins and even gears.

- Also there is an option to get gold out of Arena but the amount of gold is really not stable and not high.

- And Arena isn't being used to get GP anymore like the old days, that definitely played a role in its activity.

So why would a normal player demand arena if he's not going for top ranks?

All of those stuff led to inactivity and made people only get a worth amount of AP if they make a win-lose party, which, at this point, I don't blame.

Do you guys really think our suggestions reach to core developers? I don't think so

5 hours ago, Lashabi said:

Do you guys really think our suggestions reach to core developers? I don't think so

I think they do but most of the stuff that ruin the game are stuff that devs wanna keep to make money, so they just ignore it.

I mean they might think why would we make a better gold reward from the AP-shop potions or increase GP? Rather f*** Arena, keep it inactive, so they buy mcoins to get gold and seekers for GP.

Or why would they merge all server Arenas together? Maybe too much work. Honestly I don't see a good reason. The best part about test servers is the active Arena, I rarely even test the actual update.

And the game stays ruined for casuals > game slowly dies.

But yeah they probably know about player suggestions, at least ones with high player approval, and they've been adding stuff that were suggested by players lately, but just too slow with updates.

8 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

The best part about test servers is the active Arena, I rarely even test the actual update.

And this is one of the reasons of why test server link is shared on Russian Section only xd 

1 minute ago, Higgings said:

And this is one of the reasons of why test server link is shared on Russian Section only xd 

I just test when there are new skills or skill fixes, what do you even test on those nub events? Just 1 run dungeon and you're done, that's how much new content there is...