Amplify of the blue itens

OldNight

I was told in the game that the weapons and blue armor, this is with less attribute slot expands with more facility than those purple with more slot attributes

I wonder if this is true?

There are 4 types of armor ingame 

Green=base def+1 attribute

Blue=base ded+2 attributes

Purple=base def+3 attributes

Red (set items)=base def+3 attributes+2 set bonuses (bonus when you have 2 pieces of same set and bonus when you have all 4 parts of that set

1 hour ago, OldNight said:

I was told in the game that the weapons and blue armor, this is with less attribute slot expands with more facility than those purple with more slot attributes

I wonder if this is true?

It is neither confirmed nor, I think, true.

I heard, instead, that the lower level items are way more easy to amplify than the higher level ones. And I tested myself: managed to amp to +5 without signs a lv5 hood xd 

6 hours ago, Higgings said:

It is neither confirmed nor, I think, true.

I heard, instead, that the lower level items are way more easy to amplify than the higher level ones. And I tested myself: managed to amp to +5 without signs a lv5 hood xd 

Nope, all are most probably the same. Even if you it was true, 1 experiment can't decide to make you sure enough to publish the info as true. I managed to amp lvl26 stuff for +5 without fail too.

1 hour ago, Gladiator said:

Nope, all are most probably the same. Even if you it was true, 1 experiment can't decide to make you sure enough to publish the info as true. I managed to amp lvl26 stuff for +5 without fail too.

cannot be the same. Just look at the Spoiling percenatge the items shows* of every piece of equipment. A level 5 piece of equip changes to "Average chances to Spoil" after a higher level than a lv25 piece of equip. 

but on the other hand, you are right. One attempt only cannot guarantee and make a theory absolutely true. I shall check this with  a lv14 equip of mine compared to a lv26 as well. 

*Low-Average-High-Very High chances to Spoil 

Edited by Higgings

3 hours ago, kimkaa said:

Yeah because the lv5 one is blue and 26 purple.

I tried with an old lv5 green item. A hood, if I remember.