What does it means?

gradex

Today i was trying to make my arena sword +10. used 230 signs at the same time, just spamed. and still cant get from +9 to +10. so what does it supposed to mean? 100$+  :bad:  so tell us devs: 1. or is it just possibility % of succed or what? 2. Show us how much % of succed is on each level? 3. Is there any thing that may affect amplification? :facepalm:  we pay money, we must to know. for now we dont have any information  :bad:

thanks

Ginis rised 2swords and one dagger to +10. He said the max amount used was for dagger it was 170+ but its was from +0 to +10 so wtf why i used 380 and still nothing  :bad: :bad: :bad: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Ginis rised 2swords and one dagger to +10. He said the max amount used was for dagger it was 170+ but its was from +0 to +10 so wtf why i used 380 and still nothing  :bad: :bad: :bad: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Proper time & luck play a important role aswell !

Proper time & luck play a important role aswell !

Devs said what or players?  :unknw: why devs cant give us importan information why we should amp blind  :)

Devs said what or players?  :unknw: why devs cant give us importan information why we should amp blind  :)

Different games different rules some games got 100% amp till  3-4 but hav only 1% success rate for  9-10 !

but still we need to know the information like this. in my country 200$ is normal worker half month salary. i used such amount and still dont get anything :facepalm:  and ppl need to know the succed rate. its good what i read forum and etc. but for ppl who dont do that and thinks what its easy, can very hard burn they wallet...  its like u go to car service and u ask that they fix ur car... u ask the price first, and they say about how much it can cost. if it would be like here theyr answer would be 1- Опубликованное фото$???

if really amplifications is too mystic... need give more information for new players about item lost and etc.  :facepalm:

And by writing this post i invented one good idea...

Why not making the scrool which can give back ur lost item?  :shok:  it could be sold at mshop  8)

:'( ... it means ampling just lost our money.. better to buy useful gadgets/foods in real life  ;D or give it to the poor..  :blush: ..

AGREE... buying virtual items, which are just some computer codes, is foolish enough... and buying virtual items which you are not sure of getting is what? U tell me.. better give the money to the poor... god will bless you... its not devs fault its their free to play game... its ur fault if you choose to be foolish..... dnt worry even i spent at the beginning.. but then god showed me the way...

Guard yourself not to be corrupted with the gambling amp, +10 will not make you number one.

Many people can't eat out there and $100 would make them survive more than a month

i got these signs from my friends, they wanted me to make +10 both swords... thats enough. my left handed sword now worth more than 500signs... that just not funny... :facepalm: but from the other hand  ;D

i got these signs from my friends, they wanted me to make +10 both swords... thats enough. my left handed sword now worth more than 500signs... that just not funny... :facepalm: but from the other hand  ;D

Wow 500 sign