[2018.03.06] Update 7.4: Battle of Kings. Release

Daria

Hei....anyone can explain me how the new bonus weapon work??

I still not understand how it work...

Are those hit back mob even I afk...

Or it just up my percentage damage or whatever...

12 minutes ago, melyvix said:

Hei....anyone can explain me how the new bonus weapon work??

I still not understand how it work...

Are those hit back mob even I afk...

Or it just up my percentage damage or whatever...

Increases the Auto-Damage. The attacks you automatically do (without using skills, white-coloured numbers appearing above the enemy's head) get Boosted. 

8 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Increases the Auto-Damage. The attacks you automatically do (without using skills, white-coloured numbers appearing above the enemy's head) get Boosted. 

New weapons are op cuz they deal same amount of dmg in skills as horror and winter weapons but deal more auto attack dmg 

Hi .. solo dungeons are nice but there is a bug spawner.. why it’s so dam hard to kill spawner? There is got to be a way to kill it ... please I need to know it .. help me make it better and easy to kill thanks... anyway whoever told about Druid using stun on crystals doesn’t work -_- devs should work on spawner!

Edited by LiLeagle

1 hour ago, Liidert said:

@Jcbreff @Dariantes

According to me Rage stat is op at this moment after the snow event. 

A week ago I bought an ice axe to keep my critical stat :pigface:

Wasnt rage always op

11 minutes ago, Lashabi said:

Why drop rates are so low?? I got 1 costume at first day..then more than 50 runs got nothing worthy literally NOTHING !!!!! Not even ethereal catalyst.:boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Drop rates cant be low if you got costume. Also, 50 runs isnt tht much yet

1 hour ago, Lashabi said:

Why drop rates are so low?? I got 1 costume at first day..then more than 50 runs got nothing worthy literally NOTHING !!!!! Not even ethereal catalyst.:boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Dropping a costume is indeed a very rare event, which may bring as a conseguence the fact that you won't have a drop for a long time. It's described in a Probability Rule. 

20 hours ago, Lashabi said:

And are you complaining for this? 

People like me still haven't got a drop after dozens of runs in dungeon :get-out-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

18 hours ago, Higgings said:

Dropping a costume is indeed a very rare event, which may bring as a conseguence the fact that you won't have a drop for a long time. It's described in a Probability Rule. 

Getting a rare positive event doesn't reduce your chances to get another drop, in probability.

And I highly doubt there is a karma to balance everything in this game, since some players manage to chain up lucky drops, and some other won't get a chit during the whole event.

Tho, he got a costume, which is already great in this game ruled by low drop rate.

18 minutes ago, Aglaophotis said:

Getting a rare positive event doesn't reduce your chances to get another drop, in probability.

Didn't say that. It is indeed possible that you get 2 positive and ultra rare events in a row, or even 10. If happens something that should happen in a prob of 1/100, expect also 99 failures in the future, and so on. Hope you got what I meant there. 

9 minutes ago, Unfeliz said:

Good morning, why all these resets on the br-tourmaline server?

Hey! There are some technical difficulties, and we're fixing them. Presumably, this is the last restart. :)

• Daria unpinned this topic