[2018.03.06] Update 7.4: Battle of Kings. Release

Daria

1 minute ago, coldravens said:

Maybe you shouid of wated for that skill fix, i wanted to see higgs geting eat alive by the 70% attack speed mobs in hard tehno:cat6:

Heyyyy T.T  

In dg 20 spawner cant die if u are not +10 may be.regen is absurd.and there is no exit from there so im stuck there.and i need to die and lose minion great.

Edited by Eleganso

My dmg 468 and I can't get through this stage. Do not tell me to just agro ads because I tried that already. This seems so Impossible. One more thing, why I can't log in to the game now? Connection has been lost. 

92CDE8A3-EC3C-450A-8F14-374535DB0118.jpeg

Just now, Freki said:

My dmg 468 and I can't get through this stage. Do not tell me to just agro ads because I tried that already. This seems so Impossible. One more thing, why I can't log in to the game now? Connection has been lost. 

Dont kill the mobs. U can't do easily

Just now, Freki said:

My dmg 468 and I can't get through this stage. Do not tell me to just agro ads because I tried that already. This seems so Impossible. 

Do what i did 

Screenshot_20180306-151927.png

4 minutes ago, Lukazzz said:

server down?

Just now, Freki said:

yes, i tried to enter dungeon lv 20 using lv 14. I can't pass that stage, even only 1k hp left but restored back to 5k hp.

I think those friendly monsters should have more dmg.

3 minutes ago, Jack said:

Dont kill the mobs. U can't do easily

Agro all 10 enemy guards to you. So that they cant hit ur friendly guards. When all enemy guards hit u, and ur friendly guards hit that pillar. Den u can kill easily.

Server went down when i first atked boss in lv 28 dg, w/ a rare minon, and lost chance at chest. Died....... Um. Cool. Re-edit im alive! Outside dg w/ rare minon.

Edited by yoshumitzuXbabyy

8 minutes ago, Freki said:

Agro all 10 enemy guards to you. So that they cant hit ur friendly guards. When all enemy guards hit u, and ur friendly guards hit that pillar. Den u can kill easily.

The Spawner things is impossível at lv16 dg....

At least for my Charmer lv14 with 264 dmg +7 staff

Edited by Zeusthegod

1 hour ago, yoshumitzuXbabyy said:

Server went down when i first atked boss in lv 28 dg, w/ a rare minon, and lost chance at chest. Died....... Um. Cool. Re-edit im alive! Outside dg w/ rare minon.

All they can do is nothing, they cant revert database

2 hours ago, Jack said:

Not everyone can't aggro

ENOUGH! :canada_rage: 

Spawner is as OP as Jackb/Hassn/Dimvit/Turktim together! 

My druid (good amp equips) can't kill it neither if I call an army of white mobs or Goku with Kaio-ken if in three seconds it regen always full hp :surprised_rage: 

Please, take in consideration to fix it as soon as possible! 

Guys can I just say, my lvl 19 warden cannot do the dg 20, the dg with the spawner. I have too low dmg, I stayed for 40 mins and couldn't kill it, I TRIED EVERYTHING..... all the white mobs stacked and I killed the black ones, non more white spawned and I quickly tried to kill spawned but no, I regens too fast. It's too op regen 

A little advice for people having problems against the spawner:

If you are damage dealer, you just need to nuke it.

If you are a stunner (lock, charmer, dk, druid, paladin) , just apply your longest stun cycle on crystal, he can't regenerate health while stunned.

If you are a tanker, aggro all the black mobs so they wont kill the white mobs.

3 minutes ago, nabnecro said:

A little advice for people having problems against the spawner:

If you are damage dealer, you just need to nuke it.

If you are a stunner (lock, charmer, dk, druid, paladin) , just apply your longest stun cycle on crystal, he can't regenerate health while stunned.

If you are a tanker, aggro all the black mobs so they wont kill the white mobs.

What about necro and priest

I did not find such a high difficulty on the spawner actually, not even with my sham lv14 on a lv20 dungeon. I just keep killing black mobs, and when white ones are like 3-4, I cast blind on the sphere, and it dies quickly. Sometimes I do not even use blind. :help-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

5 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

What about necro and priest

I will try with my necro today (only done with charmer, shaman and lock for now). Maybe mental pit and panic can slow down his healing rate.

Priest maybe impossible if low amp. The only thing I can imagine is using that AOE buff skill to buff all helping mobs's attack.

Update: It was very easy for my necro.  Was using a +10 arena staff, lightning minion  mental pit 4 and panic 4. I just kept killing the black mobs and spammed all attack skills on spawner when there were no black mobs left. My guess is that mental pit reduces both the healing rate and healing value (just like when used on players).

Edited by nabnecro

1 hour ago, Liidert said:

@Higgings 

Have you tried with a druid? 

20 minutes full attack and spawner always full auto-regen... :are_you_fucking_kidding_me:

dunno what to say bro T.T

I tried to explain how I manage to do it in the best of the ways. So far, the "Kill-those-black-buddies-on-sight" Tactic worked for me, and never disappointed me either. 

18 hours ago, Higgings said:

dunno what to say bro T.T

I tried to explain how I manage to do it in the best of the ways. So far, the "Kill-those-black-buddies-on-sight" Tactic worked for me, and never disappointed me either. 

Finally I've found a way to kill it :wat1:

Smallie bug: The skill Sun Seal of the mini boss Red Prince in the dungeon isn't working, he's not healing from it.

Edited by Gladiator

28 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

Smallie bug: The skill Sun Seal of the mini boss Red Prince in the dungeon isn't working, he's not healing from it.

Shhhhhhh. Dg is easier now so its a good thing