[2018.03.05] Game servers restart

Daria

0HHOGF8ShnU.jpg

Hello there, dear players!

Our game servers will be stopped on 06.03.2018 at 08:00 CET due to the game update.

The game will be unavailable for about 6 hours.

We really want to ask you not to plan something epic and significant on this time, we also want to apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you for your attention,
AIGRIND

1 minute ago, coldravens said:

I hope its not late but i want to report bug, event dmg skill insted of reduceing enemys attack speed its incraseing there attack speed :cat6:

Do you have a video?

33 minutes ago, Daria said:
We really want to ask you not to plan something epic and significant on this time, we also want to apologize for any inconvenience.

Aw man, I was supposed to make plans which school I will attend, but I guess it has to wait...:dizzy-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

On 5/3/2018 at 5:20 PM, Daria said:

Do you have a video?

I will explain you shortly how it works. Hope it gets fixed tomorrow :suspiciousowl:

This skill should deal a debuff if it hits multiple targets at once. Well, the bug consists in Buffing the Target's Attack Speed to +70% instead of Decreasing it to -70%

@coldravens and I have tested it right few minutes ago, and even if it is funny attacking twice every second with a staff in the Chaos Zone, I guess it really needs a check. :jollydoge:

Edited by Higgings
Added some smilies... without it looked like an angry post :3

EHEM maybe also fix the arena season cheaters on Us and Eu? EHEM Maybe that deserves a fix. since its been brought to attention and has 20+ Reports? Im just suggesting go look forum at the topic just closed if your curious id like to know your atleast working on it :calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

• Daria unpinned this topic