Ranger? or maybye druid??

spyroxion

Heya there! i  have rank 3 blade dancer and not so far to rank 4(300rep left) but got boored of low dmg that it deals. i've seen a lot of rangers arround and damn, they make really good damage without crit and skills. BUT i've seen druids too and my freind (rank 3) hitted 101crit on warlock and i was like WTF and now i confused. i want new good attack char but that woudnt be so easy killed by mobs. i think ranger might be one, but arent druid better? what u think who is better and why? :nea:

I am a pure BD at rank 5 does 60-110 damage per hit with speed of 2.0

You should decide from now and be committed to stay on your choice no matter other class looks like

Yes. We are missing now about 10 skills for 4rank total and 18 for 5 rank. Many skills left undiscovered so we cant say who is the best. Definitely barbarian is not playable character. I have 3 rank barba and cant do quests in north part of Godgorrat because he use only one weak axe and shield with not working armour point and block.

I am sure that with the rest of skills everyone will be able to kill any red crown mob on the same rank easy.

Btw Van we are no longer blade dancers but blade masters. Rank 4,5,6 is second class.

Yeah, good thing is the barbarian can wear shield, but with the non working defense attribute and block he's quite useless. It's nullifying his main advantage.

And I don't know about the blade master thing, nothing in the game points out that we already crossed to new status, but could be.

"Btw Van we are no longer blade

dancers but blade masters. Rank

4,5,6 is second class."

Why you think so? There are two different branch of skill tree, and you will be able chose one of it in future.

Bd are not that bad

BD r faster than ranger n druid

BD also can tank a boss

but hv lower damage

ranger r faster than druid

but druid can heal

what i mean is each class hv positive n negative side

for the moment i would say take the Druid i am rank 4 and my crit hit was 227 and the healind is very usefull and it doesnt matter if the ranger is faster the damage is for my opinion 2 stronger that the damage from the ranger ;)

Ranger all the way my friend.

Why? because it rocks! Dealing damage of 70+ to 120+ with and with out skill. I using this cause its good for party boss kills as you can stand quite far from being attacked.

Druid, I have no idea, ask the druid people.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

• 5 months later...