Skill Change Slot.

Jackdaw

Hello, I'm here to share an idea that has suggested to me a long time, I have only one account (Hunter) and I have the pvp and pve equipment, but there is a problem that are the skills, the points distributed in pvp skills are completely different, I come by means of this post suggest a second slot to alternate between the skill, my idea is to make a second slot that could be bought with Miraculous Coins to store their ability upadas for pvp and another slot for pve giving when playing the possibility of hitching always, the cost with book leads to many players staying only in one game mode only, with the second slot of pvp skills would bring more fun on both sides of the game.

PS I'm sorry for English, I'm using a translator

I hope that you like the suggestion.

By: Outllaw (BR-tourmaline)

You are supposed to make your char either pvp/pve or mixed

However of you want to change skillpoint then you have to use [book of oblivion] (which happens to be on sale right now). You can buy books with mcoins or check dealer or ask other players if they have 1 to sell

Edited by Jcbreff
Typo

7 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

You are supposed to make your char either pvp/pve or mixed

However of you want to change skillpoint then you have to use [book of oblivion] (which happens to be on sale right now). You can buy books with mcoins or check dealer or ask other players if they have 1 to sell

pvp / pve or mixed pv or mixed Is it bad, my proposal of slot to store pvp or pve, and change between them and spend with books, are very expensive no one has money to be changing all the time, forcing players to only stay in a game mode pvp or pve, a idea is to make a space to store your pvp and always change you want to make the players enjoy both sides of the game, leaving the game less repetitive.

Edited by Jackdaw