Blade Dancer bugged yards ?

Vlawot

No matter how perfect your internet is, ws servers are far from perfect. It sucks I know, but till they fix it, if they ever will do, you can use agro if you sense bs positioning, it is very common in circular maps, it can actually be "abused". Here the server registered him for walking from the right side for some reason.

Position desync can be induced even if all players have perfect connections with low latency and 0% packed loss. This is warspears netcode's fault even tho some moderators say otherwise.

Yeah it's been bad for a long time alot of bds Abuse it and on my casters I use it to get first Hit or catch runners

1 hour ago, Turtle said:

Yeah it's been bad for a long time alot of bds Abuse it and on my casters I use it to get first Hit or catch runners

It's not just bds all can use it charms barbs dk lock all can use screen bugs don't throw it on bd :bad-luck-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

nerf bd pls, 2 yard hamstring too stronk  :spiderpman1:Now serious, imagine if they had 7 yard stun like barbarian, charmer and deathknight, with desync you get stunned from the other corner of map

1 hour ago, Turtle said:

Excuse me but how can one abuse it? It's unpredictable.

41 minutes ago, Spanish said:

nerf bd pls, 2 yard hamstring too stronk  :spiderpman1:Now serious, imagine if they had 7 yard stun like barbarian, charmer and deathknight, with desync you get stunned from the other corner of map

palas fetter should be 7 yards too:hehe:

6 hours ago, Man said:

It's not just bds all can use it charms barbs dk lock all can use screen bugs don't throw it on bd :bad-luck-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Uh no Its jacked with hamstring show me Dk,Barb or Lock using a Damage stun from across the map with good connection I'll wait. 

6 hours ago, Kaleidoscope said:

Excuse me but how can one abuse it? It's unpredictable.

It's not unpredictable I know how to do it everytime am I gona give that info out? No cuz it makes BDS jackasses in arena 80% of the time 

4 hours ago, Turtle said:

Uh no Its jacked with hamstring show me Dk,Barb or Lock using a Damage stun from across the map with good connection I'll wait.

Sorry but what kinda logic is that? Screenbug happens for every one and on every skill, it's not even related to skills in the first place, that's not how it works. 

10 hours ago, Gladiator said:

Sorry but what kinda logic is that? Screenbug happens for every one and on every skill, it's not even related to skills in the first place, that's not how it works. 

In circular arenas only certain stuns work Hamstring being one of them. As I said when you see another stun work across the map when you have perfect connection show me

2 minutes ago, Turtle said:

In circular arenas only certain stuns work Hamstring being one of them. As I said when you see another stun work across the map when you have perfect connection show me

I jumped many times from 7+ yards :biggrin:

3 hours ago, Gladiator said:

I jumped many times from 7+ yards :biggrin:

yeah palaz can do it and if theres some lag ive seen locks do circle and sham way back in teh day when it had a decent sized qauke and it actaully worked it could do it. Either or no matter what i think they should fix the disposition bug or atleast put in effort.

Im summary, there are at least 3 factors (that I'm aware of) which can induce position desync (ie. will make the game show the position of the players in the wrong place).

1) Using any skill while walking: As you use any skill while walking, your client will show your character as he is walking nonstop while in reality, your character stayed 1 yard behind while doing so.

2) Getting hit by any attack: Same situation as #1. Everytime you get hit by any attack while walking, your client will no longer show your correct position on the map unless you walk into a spot and stand still until your server hitbox (your real location on the map) reaches the spot your client is showing to you.

3) Lagging: Each time you lag, you stop receiving packets from the server. In the meantime you are lagging, your client will not show correctly the placement of players and monsters on the map (this is expected). WHOEVER, after you are back from, let's say, 2 seconds of lag, instead of updating the placement of everything on the screen to their correct position, your client will just keep showing the wrong placements unless you reconnect or change the map. It's ok to show wrong placement of players if you are lagging, the problem is that the correct placement is not updated on the screen even after you are back from lag.

As you can see, any player can use situation #1 and #2 (specially #1), to purposely induce enemy player client to show the wrong placement to them. This is specially useful to catch people who is running away from you on circular maps (I do it myself and sooner or later always catch people who is trying to run away) or to make other players miss their AOE skills (skills that are targeted on the ground instead of the player).

This whole scenario affects every class in the game but I would say it specially benefits classes that are stronger at close range (BD being the prime example).

Edited by nabnecro

44 minutes ago, nabnecro said:

Im summary, there are at least 3 factors (that I'm aware of) which can induce position desync (ie. will make the game show the position of the players in the wrong place).

1) Using any skill while walking: As you use any skill while walking, your client will show your character as he is walking nonstop while in reality, your character stayed 1 yard behind while doing so.

2) Getting hit by any attack: Same situation as #1. Everytime you get hit by any attack while walking, your client will no longer show your correct position on the map unless you walk into a spot and stand still until your server hitbox (your real location on the map) reaches the spot your client is showing to you.

3) Lagging: Each time you lag, you stop receiving packets from the server. In the meantime you are lagging, your client will not show correctly the placement of players and monsters on the map (this is expected). WHOEVER, after you are back from, let's say, 2 seconds of lag, instead of updating the placement of everything on the screen to their correct position, your client will just keep showing the wrong placements unless you reconnect or change the map. It's ok to show wrong placement of players if you are lagging, the problem is that the correct placement is not updated on the screen even after you are back from lag.

As you can see, any player can use situation #1 and #2 (specially #1), to purposely induce enemy player client to show the wrong placement to them. This is specially useful to catch people who is running away from you on circular maps (I do it myself and sooner or later always catch people who is trying to run away) or to make other players miss their AOE skills (skills that are targeted on the ground instead of the player).

This whole scenario affects every class in the game but I would say it specially benefits classes that are stronger at close range (BD being the prime example).

Oh I get it now.

On 3/3/2018 at 3:45 PM, vla-wot said:

I have 0 lag how can 10 yards ?

it is called area bug 

On ‎03‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 7:05 PM, Spanish said:

if only.... if only.....

On 3/5/2018 at 5:52 PM, nabnecro said:

coz of this error, only ham works for running enemy but rush-stun never works anymore because bds need to rush to "exact position" to stun enemy. 

Edited by Sai Chandra