Indian community

nadon

India must care for their people instead Aliens & Life in Mars.Thats what all we need now!

Nop,India must place its foot in every aspects of world race.So MoM is one of the triumph in space race.

If in future if we are able to live on mars,then US,Russia and UK would mark there boundaries on mars and tell whole mars belong to them.Then India can step in n tell Hey,We were also here and the Eastern side belong to us ;)

Nop,India must place its foot in every aspects of world race.So MoM is one of the triumph in space race.

If in future if we are able to live on mars,then US,Russia and UK would mark there boundaries on mars and tell whole mars belong to them.Then India can step in n tell Hey,We were also here and the Eastern side belong to us ;)

why would they own the eastern side on a no-landing mission when us and russia were already there before?

Indians will corrupt Mars -_-

Believe me!

Russell I dont know how  ur karma boosted from  Pummy's 1st karma to 81st karma in jus 4 slots.. Pummy wrote " ur 1st karma bhai" after 4-5 karma slot..Pummy wrote ur 81st karma or watevr..Wats goin on Cardystro??

110015_.jpg

Russell I dont know how  ur karma boosted from  Pummy's 1st karma to 81st karma in jus 4 slots.. Pummy wrote " ur 1st karma bhai" after 4-5 karma slot..Pummy wrote ur 81st karma or watevr..Wats goin on Cardystro??

Ok since you pmed me i dont know the answer maybe it just ducked up or a person cant changed someone's karma to 81 but only mods and devs can change karma i think but i really dont know lol :lol:

Umm I am not sure but it might have worked this way.

Russell asked to change is negative karma....But before he got his negative karma he had a certain amount of positive ones.When Devs Neutralized his negative karma,Russell made a topic after few days to get his old positive karma back.So Devs augmented his Karma again.Hence his karma got elevated.

Umm I am not sure but it might have worked this way.

Russell asked to change is negative karma....But before he got his negative karma he had a certain amount of positive ones.When Devs Neutralized his negative karma,Russell made a topic after few days to get his old positive karma back.So Devs augmented his Karma again.Hence his karma got elevated.

Hmmm, but it was  -625  O.O ..Boost 625 karma?? O.O

Do you know who/what devs are?  :facepalm:

No (sarcasm)

First of all, I found in russell signature about a website that gives free karma..im suspicious about that..N to be quite clear, I hate russell

No (sarcasm)

First of all, I found in russell signature about a website that gives free karma..im suspicious about that..N to be quite clear, I hate russell

the only website he had in his signature was his SwagBucks account profile

No (sarcasm)

susbcribe me there and gimme a pm then ill increase ur karma on forums :P

Hey baccha party, go learn original galiyaaa ; D..I wish I had russell-bullshit interpreter so I can understand wtf u r trying to tell

PS, u r still a madachod ;D

Gand mara bull ke ba

Ladies first b i t c h..

Aaj kal we chat ka add buhot dekhta hai kya?? Oh right u r not a madachud ...teri to maa hi nhi hai..Gay papas :facepalm:

Chus le mera

RiP hatao....India bachao....abki bar....Russell sarkar....har hath shakti....har hath lassi..........Lassi piyo aur dimak ko cool rakho warna hoga tera lassi passi,dimag ki kassi :give_rose:

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...