toxic community always

user removed

What really is the problem? Because I didn't also understand what the topic ("Lordmohamed lvled Berserk?") is all about. From my understanding, these are in-game problems. The first one was someone that is claiming that he lvled berserk but in reality, he didn't. The second one is someone is always abusing you in world chat, but you can just ignore him and wait for devs to mute him/her. :unsure:

@Venki like you said, I'm mod here and therefore everything that happens here is part of my job and I will do it no matter you like or not. 

The forum is just not a place to create topics about certain people, at least not when it's a negative one. 

Apparently you don't understand the mods job.

Secondly I closed your topic because there was nothing left to say. I told you to report it to the technical and you may do so. 

i think hes trying to say what is the necessity of closing there topics as by closing them they wont be able to have any further discussions/opinions of/with  the other players.
Which can be a abit annoying and i agree with venki.

Edited by Playerunknown

2 hours ago, Playerunknown said:

to have any further discussions/opinions of the other players.

That's the point. You shouldn't talk or have a public opinion about one person because as soon as it's a negative one you could define it as bullying :c 

25 minutes ago, Lashabi said:

So that people can't talk freely in this forum? Not even in tavern section? Wow 

You can talk freely as long as you don't talk bad about someone:advise:

Edited by Morgana

38 minutes ago, Lashabi said:

So that people can't talk freely in this forum? Not even in tavern section? Wow 

The right to freely speak is granted to everyone. However, if with this you mean "I can say whatever I want about everyone", then I fear this is not the way such freedom should be taken, and Mods are here to prevent this. None of the topics have been deleted/hidden, so everybody can see them whenever they want, Included devs. 

We always tell people to contact the support team for such issues, if rules were broken atleast. Otherwise personal drama does not belong in the forum. If it's something for the support team to handle, tell it to them, we forum people cannot do anything about it anyway. 

Pardons, never wanted to hurt anyone through my comment and I don't support any personal drama.. but I think tavern posts should not be closed unless topic go extreme violent and this is the place in forum with less/no restrictions in chat.:boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

1 hour ago, Lashabi said:

Pardons, never wanted to hurt anyone through my comment and I don't support any personal drama.. but I think tavern posts should not be closed unless topic go extreme violent and this is the place in forum with less/no restrictions in chat.:boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Tavern simply means you can talk about anything which is not game related. It doesn't mean it has less restrictions in how to behave appropriately:cat1:

Edited by Morgana

1 hour ago, Lashabi said:

I got what you meant dude, but I rely on your understanding that topics do not simply get closed because we Mods/Devs don't want to hear you. Mainly it is because some of such topics may go Irreversibly off topic or create a lot of drama. These situations are not uncommon at all, and one of the before-mentioned things might take place even from a normal and quite calm topic, created just to hear and share some points of view. 

44 minutes ago, Venki said:

If that was rude ill apologize to you @Morgana , but it really pissed me off when you closed my topic  i just wanted to hear a response from an administrator on that issue and thats it.
And I didnt created this topic to make drama.  Am done with this
End this topic here please

Mhm okay I was just letting you know that topics which have been answered are usually being closed.

You could have just messaged me though:panda7:

I mean we are here to help and not to bully or bite people

Edited by Morgana