yoshumitzuXbabyy

6 minutes ago, yoshumitzuXbabyy said:

Hello i believe i deserve a drop,from lower lvl bosses. Im lvl 28 and i cant farm islenort bosses to make quick gold. Im EXTREMELY TIRED OF PAYING FOR MCOIN:fool:

Why should a lv28 farm those bosses when Swamps give you better loots and is way more funny? '-'

Anyway, Have you considered to make a level 10-14 in order to farm such bosses? This is the only way for you to farm from them, I fear. 

Then there would be lvl 28 players hunting map 2 bosses and not letting questers kill them

Edited by Jcbreff
Typo

Also, map 2 bosses would be too easy for lvl 28 players 

Youre supposed to farm ayvondil bosses

Why do you think you deserve drop?

Edited by Jcbreff

Irselnort drops aren't worth much, and you can get even more gold just by questing in ayvo. Also we don't need even more hunters on Irsel. And why are you connecting this to buying mcoins? Are you really shoving cash into the game just to make up like 5-10k?

I believe since i have already beat these bosses as a questor and in size of lvl i should be able to come back for a chance at a item to sell to novice players,,, they're wearing crafted items mostly. Once in a blue moon i will see a low lvl drop item on market. I understand spawn's mobs drop bars. It usually takes 1hour to make 5k. If there is any way farming gold could become easier, otherwise i resort to selling mcoin items, or reselling items. As a high lvl warrior, helping novices should be a positive reward. Frankly an acheviement is not worth my time. I highly recomend coming up with more ways to farm gold and bars for pro players.

9 hours ago, yoshumitzuXbabyy said:

Ill resort to crafting for extra gold. 

PS. I own a guild named CRAFTER :happiness-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

What this has to do with map 2 bosses not dropping to lvl 20+ players

The whole reason i suggested this is too make gold easier to earn. The lower lvl bosses could have some sort of reward for lvl20+/ lower lvl mobs in map2 still drop quest items, i can sell thos to lower lvls.... Farm Anything map2 but the bosses sir.

T3 t4 quests and lab give insane heaps amount of gold takes 2 hours to do all make 40k in a day +10 Farming chars can solo t3 and 4 for gold you just have to be strong or a farming based class you chose rogue which is terrible in all of the above make a new class lv28 or a new char lv10-13 to farm.