Countdown to Update - Analysis of Paladin+DK Skills

SNP

Paladin

Persuation

A agro skill. Old. For farming.

Shackles of Justice.

AoE Hamstring. Good against Magic enemys in arena/PvP.

Purification

A damage skill. But if enemy is under Shackles of Justice, do skill also do magic attack.

Heavenly light

A instant heal skill. But paladin is a tanker, so good skill for him.

The aura of light

Increase effect of healing for all in the group. (Or only own healing, if Paladin not in group.) Not bad skill.

DK

Exhalation of Darkness

Another extra damage skill. But this only deal magic damage. And its stun enemy for several seconds. Good skill at arena/PvP

Spike of Death

Another extra damage skill. This do physical damage, and do not stun enemy.

Threads of Darkness

A skill that move the enemy to the Deathknight. A Arena/PvP Agro.

Taunt

A agro skill. Old. For farm.

Dark shield

A skill which gives the Deathknight A CHANCE to get less damage. So its not always reduce damage? Hmmm

DK will be fierce, time will tell how bad ass it is, equal to barbs power or a notch more leathal. Also DK in a party? Again idk, but with their shield skill they might have a advantage over barb as a party tanker.

Paladin will be a unstopable machine for pve and seriously best party member you could have. Buffing all heal spells wow! But in arena it feels like a glorified bd, but I could be wrong of course.

DK will be fierce, time will tell how bad ass it is, equal to barbs power or a notch more leathal. Also DK in a party? Again idk, but with their shield skill they might have a advantage over barb as a party tanker.

Paladin will be a unstopable machine for pve and seriously best party member you could have. Buffing all heal spells wow! But in arena it feels like a glorified bd, but I could be wrong of course.

exactly  :facepalm:  whats left after u have best gear and no need gold and etc? PVP  ;D

hehehe all decent kiters hve one more easy prey  :aggressive:

*Paladin will be only best in farming, PvE, party and WAR, but in PVP, its like poor BD!

*Deathknight will be like barbar, has luring-blind skill (thread of darkness) which enemy can't run but will automove to in front of DK especially against noob runner mages

I believe in DK vs Padin... the Paladin wins... heal skill instantly cancels dks extra dmg skills... in a PVP between two melees dks threads of darkness is completely useless... paladin has got silence + extra dmg... so Paladin wins... other than that DK will be a strong mage killer and chaser... highs burst dmg, stun and chase....

isn't the DK skills have glitches??

V. 3.0 hasn't been released yet.

At least don't spread wrong info when spamming.

Im ALWAYS at the LIGHT SIDE.. So ill choose the PALADIN over DEATHKNIGHT and i dont care whos much stronger, i will do what ever i can to beat the hell out of em.. :)

Im ALWAYS at the LIGHT SIDE.. So ill choose the PALADIN over DEATHKNIGHT and i dont care whos much stronger, i will do what ever i can to beat the hell out of em.. :)

u say hell?? good someone who is nice ducking cusses

I believe in DK vs Padin... the Paladin wins... heal skill instantly cancels dks extra dmg skills... in a PVP between two melees dks threads of darkness is completely useless... paladin has got silence  extra dmg... so Paladin wins... other than that DK will be a strong mage killer and chaser... highs burst dmg, stun and chase....

You haven't played yet there are possibilities tht pala wont heal as much as healers just 200-400 heal doesn't make a big difference they cant run nd heal

You haven't played yet there are possibilities tht pala wont heal as much as healers just 200-400 heal doesn't make a big difference they cant run nd heal

ya I dont think paladins heal will be very strong 200-300 maybe since its instant. Maybe more for a astral paladin. Though with lv5 grace im sure theirs heals can reach over 500, but I cant see a pvp paladin affording 4 points to grace. Shackle/purification combo looks intresting though.

idk what to create...

paladin is a perfect tank ... and my elf has great boss items for it...

but dk is good for pvp. but skills are not very clear. idk maybe i should wait to read in game skill descriptions. kuz wasnt very clear.

necro seems good too. i think ppl will cry to me calling me "runner healer coward etc" bc i have high lv healers already.. not knowing bd was my first char.

and i know its my choice and nobodys whines should matter...

but i cant decide which to create. They all seem interesting!