Warspear balance in a nutshell video

Spanish

I really didnt want to make more videos but since i was feautured twice on youtube by the never losing god i thought why not. 

I think video show it all, i tried make it in a funny way even making fun of myself to avoid drama but still. As classes with melee stuns vs 7 yard ones with low cooldown extra stuns (+ DoT and necro heals, stun immunity, damage immunity, pets, detecting traps on invis with eye, 8-9k+ defence on PvP set, arena rewards and the list goes on...) even a good charmer almost 2v1 us often kiting us lol (he is old player and plays like no other charmer though, almost rest charmers on EU look garbage in comparison with him) Most loses we ended stunned 90% of time with nothing to do at all

Only way was stacking infinite roids as ranger and trying burst them with brute force or bladedancer taking the small chances they gave when they had no coordination. But it was kinda fun to one shot an arrogant barb :blush:

Hope you guys enjoy it

Well I think this finally brings an answer to us all, barbs and charmers are not that op in the end.
I want to thank you roid, this only shows how ela's drama had no sense whatsoever in the first place, since he only brags about how rich he is and how he should be able to kill anyone because of his awards.
This video is the living proof that there is no balance needed whatsoever in any means that ela was suggesting.

My sincere thanks!

Edited by Mewingdrip
typo

2 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

This video proves that arrogant neverlosing barbs are killable

fixed

2 hours ago, Mewingdrip said:

Well I think this finally brings an answer to us all, barbs and charmers are not that op in the end.
I want to thank you roid, this only shows how ela's drama had no sense whatsoever in the first place, since he only brags about how rich he is and how he should be able to kill anyone because of his awards.
This video is the living proof that there is no balance needed whatsoever in any means that ela was suggesting.

My sincere thanks!

You either didnt watch the video proofs, trolling hard or afraid of nerfs (i think is the latter)  Any decent player or that play on both sides would agree that they are broken. Hell, even few players playing those classes brag 24/7 about being best class while having fun of rest classes for being weak

We won like 1-2 matches more than them but it was pretty close to 50%, and unlike the charmer i wouldnt pass the anti-doping test in a year xD. Even on our wins we were stunned 24/7 with little room to do stuff unless they did a mistake or no coordination with the stuns

and im sure ela was just frustrated and regret the drama that happened before on class discussions

16 minutes ago, Spanish said:

fixed

You either didnt watch the video proofs, trolling hard or afraid of nerfs (i think is the latter)  Any decent player or that play on both sides would agree that they are broken. Hell, even few players playing those classes brag 24/7 about being best class while having fun of rest classes for being weak

We won like 1-2 matches more than them but it was pretty close to 50%, and unlike the charmer i wouldnt pass the anti-doping test in a year xD. Even on our wins we were stunned 24/7 with little room to do stuff unless they did a mistake or no coordination with the stuns

and im sure ela was just frustrated and regret the drama that happened before on class discussions

I was serious.
Close to 50% chances considering amp lvls on both teams means what else if not a somewhat balance?
I'm not trolling, I was dead serious.

1 hour ago, Spanish said:

fixed

Isn't this the point of arena? The most skilled one wins? Even if you were stunned, you managed to win several battles. So honestly, I have no idea of why you are asking to nerf something which is basically the only way to compete for those classes who have got nothing else. 

You were ultra buffed, but still won. That means that winning against such classes is POSSIBLE. The fact they may be hard in 1vs1 (which does not even exist but was put in by players)  is another story. But in arena, you showed that these classes can be defeated. Nothing more to say, if not "GG" 

For instance, 

Just now, Higgings said:

I have no idea of why you are asking to nerf something which is basically the only way to compete for those classes who have got nothing else. 

I was referring to charmers ^^ 

47 minutes ago, Higgings said:

I have no idea of why you are asking to nerf something which is basically the only way to compete for those classes who have got nothing else. 

I was referring to charmers ^^ 

I didnt really "ask" for a nerf, i show those classes are broken, most players among all servers think the same and some of the best players playing them accept it and brag about it. You talk like nerf=making them useless and is not. Barb and specially charmer have almost everything, its not just long range perma stuns. Its funny because even if they remove all stuns from them, they will stay strong. I mean if seeker is able to "compete" as you say dont worry that barbarian charmer and deathknight will do it even if they nerf them hard (i hope they dont do it but adjust them)

Edited by Spanish

54 minutes ago, Spanish said:

You talk like nerf=making them useless and is not

It is what the majority of elves want. The ones who want balance for real can be counted on the fingers of a hand.

If you apparently are one of the few ones who talk about adjustments and nothing else, then my apologies. 

48 minutes ago, Urscrewed said:

parry works on ranger

I tested like infinite times on melee mobs and vs players and never had a single parry, however on shaman i parry often with 1,7% only. I think in old times ranger was able to do it but maybe they changued it. I did research and others reported the same. So i guess just style points :troll_face1:

Edited by Spanish

7 hours ago, Spanish said:

I tested like infinite times on melee mobs and vs players and never had a single parry, however on shaman i parry often with 1,7% only. I think in old times ranger was able to do it but maybe they changued it. I did research and others reported the same. So i guess just style points :troll_face1:

Well I once parried a hamstring and he was pretty pissed about it xD

14 hours ago, Urscrewed said:

Well I once parried a hamstring and he was pretty pissed about it xD

You sure it wasnt dodge? How long time ago? I just sent a ticket ill post what they reply but for real there is no way ranger is parrying right now

6 hours ago, Spanish said:

You sure it wasnt dodge? How long time ago? I just sent a ticket ill post what they reply but for real there is no way ranger is parrying right now

Trust me it can

On ٢٦ فبراير، ٢٠١٨ at 4:09 PM, Mewingdrip said:

My sincere thanks!

Roid and Ela were on war buff still lost 50% this is how broken mc side is thx

17 minutes ago, Man said:

Roid and Ela were on war buff still lost 50% this is how broken mc side is thx

A 50% win-lose situation looks actually like the perfect balance to me xD

17 minutes ago, Morgana said:

A 50% win-lose situation looks actually like the perfect balance to me xD

Just saying if those Afro elf got no war buff they will lose all time isn't?

9 minutes ago, Man said:

Doubt. 

On 2/26/2018 at 6:39 PM, Mewingdrip said:

My sincere thanks!

yeah right, barbs and charmers are not that "op". Elves just need to use 5x offense instinct, 5x defence instinct, skill dmg castle skills plus dmg pots and scrolls ,of course +10 amp and warbuff to beat barbs and charmers with a 50% chance. I really love this "perfect" balance. 

Most of the wins would have stayed wins if there were no buffs, they just outplayed them. I don't think there was imbalance, it was all mistakes that the barb or charmer made and would have lost anyway. Also gotta see gear comparison.

49 minutes ago, Sai Chandra said:

yeah right, barbs and charmers are not that "op". Elves just need to use 5x offense instinct, 5x defence instinct, skill dmg castle skills plus dmg pots and scrolls ,of course +10 amp and warbuff to beat barbs and charmers with a 50% chance. I really love this "perfect" balance. 

Damn true

5 hours ago, Man said:

Not all the time but odds will change in the favor of mcs

On 1/3/2018 at 4:31 AM, Madz101 said:

Vla runs like crazy when his skill on cd

Yea its so funny how all mc tank classes can kite a bladedancer and toy with him even easier than warlocks :fuck_that: also those charmer,deathknight and barbarian have perma stun with enough cd and starting from 7 yards, not much to do unless resisted. Problem with resist is that you will die a lot faster anyway and is not worth it most of the times. For example using mortis helm+boots +rune enchant for 12% resist you will die like 12% faster than using arena set and anyway most stuns still will have 70-80% chance to work on you, and even if you resist one they can just spam another ranged stun on you. Not a good trade off at all but it can be good if you are tanky or have arena rewards and luck

19 hours ago, Sai Chandra said:

Ikr:dizzy-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: Sometimes is enjoyable to play an unbalanced game though, when someone playing a broken class claims he is best so often is priceless when you manage to kill him a lot

19 hours ago, Gladiator said:

Most of the wins would have stayed wins if there were no buffs, they just outplayed them. I don't think there was imbalance, it was all mistakes that the barb or charmer made and would have lost anyway. Also gotta see gear comparison.

Im not that sure about that... but i also think good palas/mages could do better vs them