Some balancing suggestions

Raislin

Priest and necro are very weak on arena. Sure, they got great support and debuff skills but id doesn't matter because they can't use them safely. Necro and priest have to stay in 4 yard range from the person they are supporting in order to make any difference in the battle and they have horrible survivability themselves. And nowadays most classes can easily bypass that 4 yard range and stun the necro/priest killing them before they can do anything. 

My suggestion is to buff their shield skill so that they can't be stunned as long as their shield is active. This would give them some time to support their team and more chances of staying alive while doing so.

25 minutes ago, nabnecro said:

Priest and necro are very weak on arena. Sure, they got great support and debuff skills but id doesn't matter because they can't use them safely. Necro and priest have to stay in 4 yard range from the person they are supporting in order to make any difference in the battle and they have horrible survivability themselves. And nowadays most classes can easily bypass that 4 yard range and stun the necro/priest killing them before they can do anything. 

My suggestion is to buff their shield skill so that they can't be stunned as long as their shield is active. This would give them some time to support their team and more chances of staying alive while doing so.

basically the same suggestion given to the priest. I do not dislike the Immunity on shields, but I am afraid of it as well... xd

9 minutes ago, Higgings said:

basically the same suggestion given to the priest. I do not dislike the Immunity on shields, but I am afraid of it as well... xd

if that shield used on a tank class that will be hard for outhers

1 hour ago, subhojeet said:

You are right, maybe introduce some passive skill to necro/priest that provides this stun protection only on them.

To talk about balance , I just want devs to fix the amp system. Most of you won't agree with me but as a freebie player, the current amp system is pain to me. I spent much time to gather gold for sign and spheres (and trust me I had much expectations) but when I started amping it looked like my all spent time is going worthless (TOTALLY!!!)..... You may try to cover it with "BAD LUCK" but I don't think my luck isn't THAT bad...so in frustration, I left.

On 24/02/2018 at 5:08 PM, Raislin said:

6. Priests

Priests are in need of a buff. I dont have any ideas, but please give them some love. They just wish to worship harad as their one true god.

1: Shield absorbs more damage and ignores controls effect
2: The shield will restore life (HP) at a stipulated percentile or the total damage absorbed.
3: Shield as soon as the shield breaks Ignore any control effect or stay immune for stipulated time.
4: Hability to immobilize neutralizing the enemy (control)
5: Increase damage, healing and defense as it is very weak.

These were my opinions after years of playing as a priest and I realized that for PVP this is very weak and something needs to be done, sorry if I missed something because I'm Brazilian, I hope they balance the priest, thank you.

On 25/02/2018 at 3:50 AM, Neonzin said:

The priest is very weak, I play years and I was a good class, but nowadays I am weak, I have a priest + 9 + 8 PVP and can not be long, the "Elusive Threat" ability is troubled and does not work well, this is weak

Priest only class that does not have  I recommend adding some stunning skill "Stun"

It would be great to add some ability to revive another character in any battle mode as it exists in other games and would look great.

Personal please give a breath of life in the priest, this discouraging me to play because I am weak

I totally agree.

1 hour ago, nabnecro said:

You are right, maybe introduce some passive skill to necro/priest that provides this stun protection only on them.

But only if the skill is casted to themselves? Or do they get immunity even when casting the shield to an ally? 

1 hour ago, vavavi said:

Allow mana to go negative again from mana burn, make priests great again ;-;

Nuuu :pin6:

1 hour ago, vavavi said:

Allow mana to go negative again from mana burn, make priests great again ;-;

Right i forgot about that. Why did they change it in the first place.? :pin3:

15 hours ago, subhojeet said:

if priest used it to others , then priest will be killed easily..  they will be given a chance to kill priest bcoz of its vulnerability to stuns .

so i dont think its bias tho hmm

Edited by Missprite
add-ons

Yeah the burns are so nerfed because many noob players couldn't learn to avoid them and complained, they gotta bring em back.

change the passive skill of forsaken people        3x more mana regen :facepalm1:

this is the most "stupid" passive skill i have ever seen. Even palas,mage and so on

got a better passive skill with their buff of 10% mana increasing. 

But the elfs got the most strongest which increase their attack of 4% 

idk what to give forsaken a passive skill which is neither too op or too weak 

but this 3x mana regen is just useless :happy_yes1:

13 minutes ago, Waheed said:

change the passive skill of forsaken people        3x more mana regen :facepalm1:

this is the most "stupid" passive skill i have ever seen. Even palas,mage and so on

got a better passive skill with their buff of 10% mana increasing. 

But the elfs got the most strongest which increase their attack of 4% 

idk what to give forsaken a passive skill which is neither too op or too weak 

but this 3x mana regen is just useless :happy_yes1:

3 more mana regen is really good in the 1st island and before level 20

1 hour ago, Gladiator said:

And no one is talking about Warden? It's literally the worst class right now.

Warden is fine tbh. With proper build it can kill pretty much any tanks and dps at similar amp. Ofc healers usually wont die to it but its not easy killing the warden either. If anything give them a better gap closer than switcheroo or change it a bit to make it better.

1 hour ago, Raislin said:

Warden is fine tbh. With proper build it can kill pretty much any tanks and dps at similar amp. Ofc healers usually wont die to it but its not easy killing the warden either. If anything give them a better gap closer than switcheroo or change it a bit to make it better.

You're focusing too much on 1v1, Warden has no important role in Arena and dungeon at the moment. In dungeon you don't need a hard tank, any tank can do better because it can deal damage as well, and in Arena Stuns and controls win over tankiness. The only thing Warden is good for right now is Elm.

Even in 1v1, warden deals so little damage to tanks that they can heal up the dealt damage with regen skills or life steal + stuns, it could be an endless battle as well. Maybe it can win only against seeker and rogue.

There is a reason why we aren't seeing many wardens although it is the "easiest" class to play and level up. There is way more seekers, hunters, and charmers, at least in US.

Edited by Gladiator

15 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

You're focusing too much on 1v1, Warden has no important role in Arena and dungeon at the moment. In dungeon you don't need a hard tank, any tank can do better because it can deal damage as well, and in Arena Stuns and controls win over tankiness. The only thing Warden is good for right now is Elm.

Even in 1v1, warden deals so little damage to tanks that they can heal up the dealt damage with regen skills or life steal + stuns, it could be an endless battle as well. Maybe it can win only against seeker and rogue.

There is a reason why we aren't seeing many wardens although it is the "easiest" class to play and level up. There is way more seekers, hunters, and charmers, at least in US.

I'd be fine removing the dmage penalty on warden or making it a bit less but that doesnt solve what's "bad" about warden. And wardens are the best tank over all reagardless. It baffles me that ppl seem to think forti has to be on 100% of the time. without it they do the same damage as a dk or a barb pretty much. And if you are running dgs with a healer you dont need forti on to decrease damage unless its a bit of a lower amp warden. +8/9 warden can run tp fairly easily without forti due to all the block heals.

Only dungeons i dont see warden being all that useful is in event dgs. And i think that has scewed your vision of it since theres been events constantly ever since october.

18 minutes ago, Raislin said:

1. It baffles me that ppl seem to think forti has to be on 100% of the time. without it they do the same damage as a dk or a barb pretty much. And if you are running dgs with a healer you dont need forti on to decrease damage unless its a bit of a lower amp warden. +8/9 warden can run tp fairly easily without forti due to all the block heals.

2. And i think that has scewed your vision of it since theres been events constantly ever since october.

1. But then again, why warden and not BD or Pala, or even a mage with maxed barrier and life steal? If we have healers anyway, both Pala and Bd tank fine and deal more damage. And by now with mages, you don't need healers for all bosses even without warden (except eng and elm).

2. Not really, I started a Warden ever since it came out and after I got to lvl28, I was like now what? Why would I choose this over my pala in any situation? Also I saw a friend who full +10ed his warden PvP and PvE- wise and was pretty much useless unless we're doing Engineer without healer or Elm so I just quit it. 

Maybe next content will be hard af so we need a hard tank ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Gladiator

• 1 month later...
On 24.2.2018 at 10:41 PM, Higgings said:

May I suggest a little buff to Deathcall?

I mean, among all AoE skills, it is the one with basically 0 advantage given to the user, unlike the AoE ones of every other tank. Barb increases his def, Bd stuns for 6 secs, Pala deals as much damage as a dk does with Steel Hurricane, and Wardens nerf the Mob's damage. 

What I'd like to see is something like an increased life steal while having this skill actived (a reasonable ammount. 10% if 4/4, 2.5% if 1/4) or an increased number of hits AND increased damage made from that skill. 40dmg x4 while having it at 3/4 might be a bit... amm.... (._.)

(Do not even bother to say that Magic Damage increases its damage: the ammount given is ridiculous >.>) 

The magic DMG of DK is so low that its not even necessiary to have magic on DK. The only skill which is good is sharp shadow for magic DMG. Death call has so low DMG that its useless to have 4/4 anyway or to buy this skill at all but just for Aggro at DGS. Compared to a pala who is also magic + phsyc its much better built. 

And what i can not understand is why the skill exhalation of darkness is not doing critical dmg anymore :cereal_man:

4 hours ago, vavavi said:

That dk aoe aggro skill thing actually has a very annoying use. Stun enchant on boots or wep can activate from that damage. 

Yes. I don't think it needs a buff. 

- It has a very big AoE radius for aggro, I think it is 7x7, which bigger than all other AoE aggro skills, so it is way better to detect invisible characters. And not sure from this info but I think the agro is also constant, so you can move around having the skill pre-activated and expose rogues/seekers. Gotta make sure of that.

- it deals damage even if the character is stunned, it can be combo'ed with Blow of silence for an instant and guaranteed silence after pulling the enemy from 7 yards away.

- It deals around the same damage as Illumination but with DoT and smaller radius, but DKs don't focus on magic as much as Paladins.

Edited by Gladiator

13 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

Yes. I don't think it needs a buff. 

- It has a very big AoE radius for aggro, I think it is 7x7, which bigger than all other AoE aggro skills, so it is way better to detect invisible characters. And not sure from this info but I think the agro is also constant, so you can move around having the skill pre-activated and expose rogues/seekers. Gotta make sure of that.

- it deals damage even if the character is stunned, it can be combo'ed with Blow of silence for an instant and guaranteed silence after pulling the enemy from 7 yards away.

- It deals around the same damage as Illumination but with DoT and smaller radius, but DKs don't focus on magic as much as Paladins.

The Radius is small 1 yard for Aggro 

All the things u mentioned are viewed from pvp but i mean in pve its trash and just useless. In pvp its fine.

Shaman mana regen is the opposite good in pve Bad in pvp. Oh no its Bad at both sides :seriousowl:

Ya, I was talking about the PvE side as well. And all my comparisons were made on a PvE point of view. But I got your points. 

I'm pretty sure Illumination and Call deal around the same damage, even if not, Deathknight is way tankier so might as well sacrifice some damage for that.