Some balancing suggestions

Raislin

1. Remove ferocity enchantment from shields.

Shields are supposed to be defensive. They already give 15% more defence passively and increasing damage of every single attack seems a bit much for equipment thats only there to be for defence seems a bit over the top for me. Similarly amped damagers and damagers end up at about the same damage done to each other if there's no defence increasing buff active on the tank using the shield build. (Stone skin, Dark Shield) (900 damage bd / 650 damage barb will end up at about 550-600 damage per normal hit on barb without stone skin and anywhere between high 400s up to high 500s on the bd. Any non heavy armor class is pretty much ducked = rog,ranger and seeker.)

2. Remove immunity relics from tanks and bds

We now have resistance gear so i dont see any excuse for these classes having relics such as those. Mages can give immunity to any sentinel class. Dks have enough gap closers these days. All tanks besides wardens really have a good ranged option.

3. The bd

Its hard to do anything to this class without making it completely useless again. I was thinking of making power of blades a active skill and removing about 0.3-0.5 seconds off of rush stun accross the board. And removing immunity relics as said above ^.

4. Locks in the era of stun immunity

As there is plenty of ways to resist stuns now locks are really difficult to play. Since you probably dont want to remove any recently added content my suggestion is to remove Fear's chance to break when dealing damage and make Dark circles center stun. Warlocks still have to deal with pesky bugged positions that you cant seems to be able to fix and different immunity's and resistance after all.

5. Charmers

This is a class that is very hard to balance. For now the only reasonble thing to make stunning harder is to make Knowledge of the dead man buff need an extra skill usage to activate. To 6 from 5 i believe. Most of the stuns are either dodgeable or blockable. If using a mace some of the stuns can also be parried and this should be taken advantage of. (Some idiots cant seems to wrap up their heads around this concept of building around stats *cough cough*)

6. Priests

Priests are in need of a buff. I dont have any ideas, but please give them some love. They just wish to worship harad as their one true god.

On 25.2.2018 at 8:50 AM, Neonzin said:

It would be great to add some ability to revive another character in any battle mode as it exists in other games and would look great.

7.Druids

Still seem overly strong but i have no idea what to do with them. My druid can tank a barb and a dk and a +10 rogue. In a pve/pvp mix build. 5 Heal, 5 Bark, 5 Roots, 4 Link and 2 Punitive roots. The only barbs bds and dks that can kill me in one stun cycle consistently in eu are full +10 and my armors are still +8 with one +9. You see where im coming from here? It's not even the stuns that make it ridiculous. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ So idk what to do.

Necros are fine as far as im concerned, There's a variety of builds that can work for them, And most of the issues they are running into dont have anything to do with the class itself. And the only class i didnt touch upon was probably seeker, but i've seen ppl make it work with dedicated builds for what they are trying to do. They can definietly hold their own in most cases.

Edit: Mages are fine btw. They have immunity and the highest dps of any pve/pvp class. If any of the above suggestions go through they would be in a even better spot. Also shamans idk. increase heal totem cooldown maybe?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Raislin

1 hour ago, Raislin said:

1. Remove ferocity enchantment from shields.

Shields are supposed to be defensive. They already give 15% more defence passively and increasing damage of every single attack seems a bit much for equipment thats only there to be for defence seems a bit over the top for me. Similarly amped damagers and damagers end up at about the same damage done to each other if there's no defence increasing buff active on the tank using the shield build. (Stone skin, Dark Shield) (900 damage bd / 650 damage barb will end up at about 550-600 damage per normal hit on barb without stone skin and anywhere between high 400s up to high 500s on the bd. Any non heavy armor class is pretty much ducked = rog,ranger and seeker.)

I don't want to sound rude but whoever came up with this idea in the first place probably didn't ever play a tank class (except bd, because it can't use shields) in his/her life.

Firstly, 15% extra defense for wearing shield means almost nothing. Those 15% more def count up to @3.5% more damage absorption on a character with low base def and @2% on a char with high base def.

Secondly, if all tank characters would have ferocity removed from shields they will ultimately have to abandon any kind of 1h+shield item build for pvp, and we all know that is true: take warden example. Of course, this game is not made for 1v1, I'm totally aware of that but imagine this scenario: 2 such tanks with no ferocity on shields (so very low dmg) versus 2 healers, or even 1 healer and one other class on the opposing team. What do you think they will do? Nothing, it's just going to be a veeeeery long arena match in which the tanks will tank and nothing more, being unable to deal any damage.

In the 3rd place, lets take a clear example: the max amount of base damage a 1h+shield user can reach at the moment, at lv28 is @720-730, considerring arena axe/mace with fero (not damage) enchant. Even if he uses arena shield WITH ferocity and both ferocity great charmed (on axe+shield) he still gets @1080-1100 damage in pvp which, compared to a rogue/ranger/hunter and even bladedancer (which is supposed to be a tank yet he can't use a shield so ultimately his build can go for dmg only) reach up to 1100-1200 and on top of all that is added the 46% or 50% fero, so a total of @1600-1700 pvp damage output.

Now considerring all this, think again about what do you consider being stronger and more useful in pvp, a 500 damage difference? Or some piece of s**t 3% more damage absorbtion?

Oh yes and lets not forget, any damage class (rogue/ranger/hunter and apearently bladedancer too) get way more damage-type statistics as critical chance/penetration/accuracy, while shield gives as much extra hp as to be able to take maybe half the damage of an auto-attack in the end of a fight, and few % of block, which pvp tanks excepting warden don't use anyway.

No comments about the other classes and builds, but removing ferocity from shield is the biggest bulls**t I have ever heard. It would basically limit the options of a tank class when it comes to pvp build forcing it into chosing a 2h build because on a lame 1h low dmg it couldn't kill probably anyone but noobs, idea which I totally disagree with since I personally think that all builds should have a chance to win a fight.

Edited by Mewingdrip
Stats correction

As you have said before, seekers can auto attack you to death with daggers if they have ls

Problems with game like ws is that you cant nerf or buff anything without some ppl getting triggered

I'm a full pve bd and if you nerf rush, which is one of my favourite and most useful skills im bd, I will delete my baby xD seriously. Else bd only got average skills. Rush might seem 'op' in a pvp but please, also consider the pve point of view. Cs is useless, ham is useless, aggro basically too because we got a massive aggro skill with rush, power of blades isn't really worth it either xD 

May I suggest a little buff to Deathcall?

I mean, among all AoE skills, it is the one with basically 0 advantage given to the user, unlike the AoE ones of every other tank. Barb increases his def, Bd stuns for 6 secs, Pala deals as much damage as a dk does with Steel Hurricane, and Wardens nerf the Mob's damage. 

What I'd like to see is something like an increased life steal while having this skill actived (a reasonable ammount. 10% if 4/4, 2.5% if 1/4) or an increased number of hits AND increased damage made from that skill. 40dmg x4 while having it at 3/4 might be a bit... amm.... (._.)

(Do not even bother to say that Magic Damage increases its damage: the ammount given is ridiculous >.>) 

24 minutes ago, Mewingdrip said:

I don't want to sound rude but whoever came up with this idea in the first place probably didn't ever play a tank class (except bd, because it can't use shields) in his/her life.

Firstly, 15% extra defense for wearing shield means almost nothing. Those 15% more def count up to @6% more damage absorption on a character with low base def and @3% on a char with high base def.

Secondly, if all tank characters would have ferocity removed from shields they will ultimately have to abandon any kind of 1h+shield item build for pvp, and we all know that is true: take warden example. Of course, this game is not made for 1v1, I'm totally aware of that but imagine this scenario: 2 such tanks with no ferocity on shields (so very low dmg) versus 2 healers, or even 1 healer and one other class on the opposing team. What do you think they will do? Nothing, it's just going to be a veeeeery long arena match in which the tanks will tank and nothing more, being unable to deal any damage.

In the 3rd place, lets take a clear example: the max amount of base damage a 1h+shield user can reach at the moment, at lv28 is @720-730, considerring arena axe/mace with fero (not damage) enchant. Even if he uses arena shield WITH ferocity and both ferocity great charmed (on axe+shield) he still gets @1080-1100 damage in pvp which, compared to a rogue/ranger/hunter and even bladedancer (which is supposed to be a tank yet he can't use a shield so ultimately his build can go for dmg only) reach up to 1100-1200 and on top of all that is added the 46% or 50% fero, so a total of @1600-1700 pvp damage output.

Now considerring all this, think again about what do you consider being stronger and more useful in pvp, a 500 damage difference? Or some piece of s**t 3% more damage absorbtion?

Oh yes and lets not forget, any damage class (rogue/ranger/hunter and apearently bladedancer too) get way more damage-type statistics as critical chance/penetration/accuracy, while shield gives as much extra hp as to be able to take maybe half the damage of an auto-attack in the end of a fight, and few % of block, which pvp tanks excepting warden don't use anyway.

No comments about the other classes and builds, but removing ferocity from shield is the biggest bulls**t I have ever heard. It would basically limit the options of a tank class when it comes to pvp build forcing it into chosing a 2h build because on a lame 1h low dmg it couldn't kill probably anyone but noobs, idea which I totally disagree with since I personally think that all builds should have a chance to win a fight.

You bring up good points but tanks do way too much damage.I still stand up by what i said. If fero was removed you'd lose 13.5% fero. However since you arent at max fero at 50% you have a purpose for getting the ferocity skill from arena chests again, so according to my calculations you'd end up at 36.7% fero before buff and after buff you'd be at 41.7% (If charmed)so in the end youd only lose 8.3% damage which in my opinion is completely reasonable. Disagree if you want to.

15 minutes ago, Higgings said:

May I suggest a little buff to Deathcall?

I mean, among all AoE skills, it is the one with basically 0 advantage given to the user, unlike the AoE ones of every other tank. Barb increases his def, Bd stuns for 6 secs, Pala deals as much damage as a dk does with Steel Hurricane, and Wardens nerf the Mob's damage. 

What I'd like to see is something like an increased life steal while having this skill actived (a reasonable ammount. 10% if 4/4, 2.5% if 1/4) or an increased number of hits AND increased damage made from that skill. 40dmg x4 while having it at 3/4 might be a bit... amm.... (._.)

(Do not even bother to say that Magic Damage increases its damage: the ammount given is ridiculous >.>) 

Loved death call myself had to replace it on my dk because i didnt bother levelling and i wanted sharp. Wouldnt mind showing it some love.

2 minutes ago, Raislin said:

You bring up good points but tanks do way too much damage.I still stand up by what i said. If fero was removed you'd lose 13.5% fero. However since you arent at max fero at 50% you have a purpose for getting the ferocity skill from arena chests again, so according to my calculations you'd end up at 36.7% fero before buff and after buff you'd be at 41.7% (If charmed)so in the end youd only lose 8.3% damage which in my opinion is completely reasonable. Disagree if you want to.

As long as there is a 500 damage difference between a tank class and a dmg class (considerring max dmg both can get) I find it perfectly resonable as it is.

Also I think priests are not okay the way they are, they need some buff, they are kind of weak compared to other classes pvp-wise. They might be okay in pve but pvp-wise some buff to them would be amazing

6 minutes ago, Raislin said:

If fero was removed you'd lose 13.5% fero

You are not counting the Fero Crystal put on shield. Most of PvP tanks do put such crystal on their shield. 

Unless you mean only the buff on the shield without touching the crystal's possibility to be inserted on shields

Edited by Higgings
Typo

2 minutes ago, Mewingdrip said:

Also I think priests are not okay the way they are, they need some buff, they are kind of weak compared to other classes pvp-wise. They might be okay in pve but pvp-wise some buff to them would be amazing

Pretty sure i said that. In there. At number 6 to be exact.

2 minutes ago, Higgings said:

You are not counting the Fero Crystal put on shield. Most of PvP tanks do put such crystal on their shield. 

Unless you mean only the buff on tje shield without touching the crystal's possibility to be inserted on shields

I was saying removing the crystal enchantment option but keeping the fero it gives inherently.

Just now, Raislin said:

I was saying removing the crystal enchantment option but keeping the fero it gives inherently.

Lmao then everyone who already has fero inserted in shield will get to keep it xD

What they can do is change the base fero buff that comes with the shield (this from all shields) and disable fero insertion option from now on, so whoever already has fero enchant will get to keep it. Remember old lv13 gears with 262 normal def enchant? they are still there but now if you insert def rune in a lv13 gear even great charm is only 243 xD

4 minutes ago, Raislin said:

Pretty sure i said that. In there. At number 6 to be exact.

And yea I either misread or you changed it when you edited the post.

6 hours ago, Raislin said:

(Stone skin, Dark Shield) (900 damage bd / 650 damage barb will end up at about 550-600 damage per normal hit on barb without stone skin and anywhere between high 400s up to high 500s on the bd.

550-600 damage couse of resil. and also if barb or bd have 5000-6000 defence. u cant ignore the defence. so if u have 1000 dmg and u hit barb or bd if 20% resil your dmg will be 700-800 then if 5000 def your dmg will be 550-600 per hit.:hehe:

While bds damage is insane, its everything you have basically. Having 0 gap closers youre easily kited.

One idea could be, as said above, making pob an active skill. Even though with dispelling relics and stunners it could get frustrating to use correctly.

Rush is a skill that could use a change. One idea would be to lower the stun duration/chance, but giving you immunity for the first second or so of you actually rushing.

It's hard to come up with a solution for bds. If you mention rush immunity the first reaction usually is saying it'd be broken. But honestly if you trade off stun duration or chance from a skill that already can fail and is affected by position bugs for a second of immunity it isn't as bad as it sounds. Of course this would mean toning your damage down a bit aswell, having power of blades as an active skill would do that. If you use it before stunning, youll leave yourself open for more stuns, and if you use it after your stuns you'll lose time to deal damage freely.

For warlocks you could simply make one of the stuns unresistable. Or have stone body grant you immunity after being used, giving you an out if your stuns are resisted.

Edited by vavavi

8 hours ago, Mewingdrip said:

Lmao then everyone who already has fero inserted in shield will get to keep it xD

What they can do is change the base fero buff that comes with the shield (this from all shields) and disable fero insertion option from now on, so whoever already has fero enchant will get to keep it. Remember old lv13 gears with 262 normal def enchant? they are still there but now if you insert def rune in a lv13 gear even great charm is only 243 xD

Now that you said it, getting rid of base fero from shields and replace it with resil instead would do about the same thing. Only loss of 6.4% damage, while giving more defence. :suspiciousowl:

Edited by Raislin

9 hours ago, Raislin said:

6. Priests

Priests are in need of a buff. I dont have any ideas, but please give them some love. They just wish to worship harad as their one true god.

The priest is very weak, I play years and I was a good class, but nowadays I am weak, I have a priest + 9 + 8 PVP and can not be long, the "Elusive Threat" ability is troubled and does not work well, this is weak

Priest only class that does not have  I recommend adding some stunning skill "Stun"

It would be great to add some ability to revive another character in any battle mode as it exists in other games and would look great.

Personal please give a breath of life in the priest, this discouraging me to play because I am weak

9 hours ago, Raislin said:

12 minutes ago, Neonzin said:

Thats a very nice idea actually. But i'm not sure if that could be allowed to be used in arena. Maybe in seals but no way in 2v2 and 5v5. World pvp and pve it would be great.

I put this one on the list.

Edited by Raislin

1 hour ago, Neonzin said:

Wouldnt necromancer make more sense to be able to revive dead characters

11 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

Wouldnt necromancer make more sense to be able to revive dead characters

I quess its a common shared trait the two share. In ws tho i feel that necro is much stronger overall now that they have the skill that gives dmg buff for pt. I'd much rather have a necromancer as my arena partner for example than a priest. And i personally had no trouble beating druids and priests on my necro when it was up to date with equipment.

Edited by Raislin

14 hours ago, Raislin said:

6. Priests

Priests are in need of a buff. I dont have any ideas, but please give them some love. They just wish to worship harad as their one true god

Hehe...

8 hours ago, Raislin said:

Now that you said it, getting rid of base fero from shields and replace it with resil instead would do about the same thing. Only loss of 6.4% damage, while giving more defence. :suspiciousowl:

Well, you said it yourself ((((:

Priests are something like: "okay listen how this is going to work between use: I put this red seal on you and if you use a skill, you'll waste all your energy and good luck killing me with autoattacks, but even so I'll put this red mist on you too, run and if you move, HAHA, well I don't even have to attack you because eventually you still die."

I don't see why ferocity enchant from shield should be removed, unless you wanna beat every tank in 1v1. In Arena, they don't really deal that much damage, there are more important roles to do as a tank there rather than dealing damage, and the tanks' overall damage is nowhere close to the damage from Rogue, or Ranger.

allow me to leave some suggestions my self here

1 - whats the point of 2 handed weapons these days? tanks can carry these weapons(and recently seeker)but no one does

because tanks need defense and shields are the choose for almost every tank + there stupid slow attack speed

buffing such weapon will be in adding skills that need a 2 handed weapon to work, like barbarian shield strike that only work with a shield

another way to buff these weapons is to increase the benefits that come from enchanting the weapons,

while for example 1 handed sword can have 3% dodge and a class like bd can equipped 2 swords meaning 6% dodge, 2 handed weapons only give 3%

2 - change barbarian and mage immunity and how it work

instead of giving 100% immunity for a specific time, why not make these skills increase the resistant parameter the characters have

by lets say 60% or 80% at max level, this will make classes use the resistant gear/potions more to reach higher resis value

On 2/25/2018 at 1:38 AM, Raislin said:

6. Priests

How about making holy shield abit different. The holy shield can add immunity to all negative effects as long as it is active. Since the shield wears out when the dmg limit is reached , so, the shield never stays too long and hence, it wont be overpowered. Lets hope Harad blesses them ;)

9 hours ago, Gladiator said:

I don't see why ferocity enchant from shield should be removed, unless you wanna beat every tank in 1v1. In Arena, they don't really deal that much damage, there are more important roles to do as a tank there rather than dealing damage, and the tanks' overall damage is nowhere close to the damage from Rogue, or Ranger.

If you honestly think that tanks dont deal much damage i'm not sure what you are smoking as a paladin main.

8 hours ago, FakeUser said:

allow me to leave some suggestions my self here

1 - whats the point of 2 handed weapons these days? tanks can carry these weapons(and recently seeker)but no one does

because tanks need defense and shields are the choose for almost every tank + there stupid slow attack speed

buffing such weapon will be in adding skills that need a 2 handed weapon to work, like barbarian shield strike that only work with a shield

another way to buff these weapons is to increase the benefits that come from enchanting the weapons,

while for example 1 handed sword can have 3% dodge and a class like bd can equipped 2 swords meaning 6% dodge, 2 handed weapons only give 3%

2 - change barbarian and mage immunity and how it work

instead of giving 100% immunity for a specific time, why not make these skills increase the resistant parameter the characters have

by lets say 60% or 80% at max level, this will make classes use the resistant gear/potions more to reach higher resis value

2 handed dk and barb would be great still but since 1 handed builds are way better against other melee classes and can still kill casters in one stun cycle. It's just a way better option. I think mages kind of need their immunity to work like it has been. And it's fairly easily avoided on a caster and on  a melee you can just ignore it and stun right after it ends if you can.

12 minutes ago, Sai Chandra said:

How about making holy shield abit different. The holy shield can add immunity to all negative effects as long as it is active. Since the shield wears out when the dmg limit is reached , so, the shield never stays too long and hence, it wont be overpowered. Lets hope Harad blesses them ;)

It would be good in 1v1. But since priests already have redemption to remove status effects and with other immunty effects i feel like fighting a priest and any other class in arena would get really dumb.

Edited by Raislin

1 minute ago, Raislin said:

It would be good in 1v1. But since priests already have redemption to remove status effects and with other immunty effects i feel like fighting a priest and any other class in arena would get really dumb.

If u are stunned , you cant use redemption lol . So , a good idea would be using shield  first and use redemption on the allies so it works . Most of the time, priests redmeption hardly works coz of mcs mass stuns xd

2 minutes ago, Sai Chandra said:

If u are stunned , you cant use redemption lol . So , a good idea would be using shield  first and use redemption on the allies so it works . Most of the time, priests redmeption hardly works coz of mcs mass stuns xd

Exactly the reason i'd be hesitant about giving it that effect. There's way too many immunity sources these days as is. Which is why i wanted to cut down on them in the main post lol.

10 minutes ago, Raislin said:

Exactly the reason i'd be hesitant about giving it that effect. There's way too many immunity sources these days as is. Which is why i wanted to cut down on them in the main post lol.

the number of stuns sources >>>>>> immunity sources

Just now, Sai Chandra said:

the number of stuns sources >>>>>> immunity sources

Yes but every immunty source can deal with all of the stun sources. Its not 1 to 1 now is it.

27 minutes ago, Raislin said:

ouch, i am sorry. I have just read all the suggestions you wrote. I thought it was about "balancing" . I only feel bad for priests because no one takes priests to arenas coz of their fragile defences and no countering skills. So i just thought of helping them by making their shield get immunity effect. Its completely logical way to think as "Holy shield" should repel all negative effects. 

On 2/25/2018 at 1:38 AM, Raislin said:

2. Remove immunity relics from tanks and bds

We now have resistance gear so i dont see any excuse for these classes having relics such as those. Barbs have anti stun in barbarian nature and mages can give one to any elf class. Dks have enough gap closers these days. All tanks besides wardens really have a good ranged option.

Are they really overpowered lol ? Most people dont use it and even myself. The immunity relic works at 10% chance for 5 secs.  It barely works and even if it did work, 5 secs is too short. 

38 minutes ago, Sai Chandra said:

Are they really overpowered lol ? Most people dont use it and even myself. The immunity relic works at 10% chance for 5 secs.  It barely works and even if it did work, 5 secs is too short. 

Most high amped ppl use them but since they usually have to be bought with mcoins or pay astronomical prices in market its understandable most ppl dont have them. Also noticed that barbs actually cant use it on any skill. Gotta fix that. :dizzy-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

13 minutes ago, Raislin said:

Also noticed that barbs actually cant use it on any skill. Gotta fix that.

Barba cannot use Immunity Relics because they do not have Buffing Skills in their Basic Skills. So adding such relic is technically impossible for them (unless devs find a way, of course)

Back to the DeathKnight: Another adjustmen I'd like to see is Removing the critical heal of Reserves but bring  back the critical chance of Exhalation of Darkness. At the current state of the game, I see little reasons for not adding such feature back, since levelling Exhalation of Darkness is useless atm (few damage more and not even an increased stun time per level) 

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

Back to the DeathKnight: Another adjustmen I'd like to see is Removing the critical heal of Reserves but bring  back the critical chance of Exhalation of Darkness. At the current state of the game, I see little reasons for not adding such feature back, since levelling Exhalation of Darkness is useless atm (few damage more and not even an increased stun time per level) 

wow , never knew reserves heal can also crit heal. OMG, I guess thats the reason dks never die. Devs have removed crit heals from link of druid, they gotta remove crit heals from reserves too . 

11 minutes ago, Sai Chandra said:

wow , never knew reserves heal can also crit heal. OMG, I guess thats the reason dks never die. Devs have removed crit heals from link of druid, they gotta remove crit heals from reserves too . 

This is why many elves complain for such skill. They see an incredible ammount of heal from a DK, and mainly it is because this skills can heal 2k in 2 seconds ( thanks to Critical Hits ) 

I am maybe one of the few DKs who agree on nerfing this skill >.> 

Edited by Higgings

Nice ideas but i think they should start first by nerfing the bs of charmer barbarian and deathknight on PvP (without making them weak of course) it will be an indirect buff for every other class and it will be easier adjust everything else. And slight buffs for priest, seeker and warden

They can also changue the stun yards range of skills depending on the class you use them aganist. For example druid root being 7 yard if you use on barbarian (they have resist anyway lol) but only being able to use it within 1 yard on melee vs rogue kinda like rock, paper scissors between classes

Edited by Spanish

1 hour ago, Spanish said:

Nice ideas but i think they should start first by nerfing the bs of charmer barbarian and deathknight on PvP (without making them weak of course) it will be an indirect buff for every other class and it will be easier adjust everything else. And slight buffs for priest, seeker and warden

They can also changue the stun yards range of skills depending on the class you use them aganist. For example druid root being 7 yard if you use on barbarian (they have resist anyway lol) but only being able to use it within 1 yard on melee vs rogue kinda like rock, paper scissors between classes

defense - pala if go for shield they low dmg high def. added 3 stun- fetter+harad+repellent, they have shield, heal also

bd high dmg medium def. added 2 stun- rush+hamstring and shield too

warden high def low dmg. added 1 stun, unlimited times block heal, active stone skin skill for as long as u want.

dk high def low dmg. added 2 stun, sharp+blow, one heal skill at when low hp which can make it full,

barb high def low dmg. added 2 stun, charge+shield strick, one heal, and 2 pic stone skin. 

tell me why ppl want nerf barb?

whom should nerf stun?     

i want charmer and pala

and necro is the weakest class, devs should focus on necro,

but here all cave sitter players want kill tankers. when cant cry cry cry.

if 3 ranger vs 3 dk = rangers win, if solo ranger vs dk = dk win.

rangers r good dmger and stunner, hunters not much good dmger but stuner..so hunter needs equal dmg and buff

rouge needs more buff like seeker have..i dont think rouge or seeker needs stun when they high buff dmgers.

6 hours ago, Raislin said:

If you honestly think that tanks dont deal much damage i'm not sure what you are smoking as a paladin main.

I don't think that tanks don't deal much damage, in fact I agree that tanks are dominant over healers in most aspects of the game. What I meant was is that the problem isn't only with the damage, because it is not in any way comparable to burst damage classes, but all tanks have good to high defensiveness and lots of stuns, those are more of the problem. Actually removing ferocity enchant won't really solve it. Maybe removing ferocity altogether, because since then, tanks got way more advantaged but it also won't happen. And removing immunity relics isn't really plausible because it is a tank relic, and I'd rather see a fixed nerf/buff rather than a chance.

So what I would suggest is to increase the heal with ferocity and buff shield skills for necro and priest. It's actually dumb that the overall damage of the players radically increased with ferocity but the defense, HP, and healing skills stayed the same. So unless you have full resilience arena rewards, as a healer you're receiving shitloads of damag from everyone, not only tanks.