Random game ideas

Ogull

Greater skills

Greater skills are skills that will be unlocked after reaching level 30, each player will have 3 slots to choose from 17 different Greater skills to apply on his/her character

Greater Skills will increase the character offensive and defensive parameter by the specific % depending on which one you choose from

blow will be the list of the Greater skills

sprite8_dodge_0.png Greater Evasion 

- increase the character dodge by specific % from current dodge

- number of levels 1, meaning it does not need leveling

- increase dodge by 50% of current dodge

- mana cost 50 points

- cool down 2800 seconds

- meaning if you are a rouge with 40% dodge, then this skill will give you an extra 20% dodge to reach a total of 60% dodge

this kind of skills will be on all the following skills

sprite1_critical hit_0.png Greater Critical Strike sprite2_accuracy_0.png Greater Accuracy sprite3_attack speed_0.png Greater Attack Speed sprite4_penetration_0.png Greater Penetration sprite9_parry_0.png Greater Parry sprite10_block_0.png Greater Block

other possible Greater Skills

sprite11_life steal_0.png Greater Heath Steal sprite5_skill cooldown_0.png Greater Skill CoolDown sprite6_stun_0.png Greater Stun sprite7_rage_0.png Greater Rage sprite13_reflect_0.png Greater Reflection sprite12_resestint_0.png Greater Resistant sprite0_soldaity_0.pngSolidity 

Ferocity and resilience are not included in the Greater Skills because that will effect arena and pvp to much

as you can see skills like these are best used if the character use his/her normal states buff before using these

New Weapon Types

Rapier

Rapiers are a one handed weapons that have the speed of an dagger but the strength of an axe, rapiers also have a unique/new effect that can only be acquired from them

because of the weapon power, you can't equip anything in the offhand

Now to the Rapier unique effect

sprite15_critical hit_0.png Pierce

With the specific chance allow the character to ignore all defensive parameters the enemy have

(Does not work on Defense and Magical Defense)

note : by defensive parameters, i mean (dodge, parry, block, reflection, resistant, Solidity)

Gauntlets

What is the only attacking style in warspear that no one use? fist attack

Gauntlets are gloves that will increase your damage but allow you to attack with your fists

2 Gauntlets can be equip in hand and off hand and they also have there unique effect

note that no matter what type of gauntlets you have they all have the same attack speed

Now to the Gauntlets unique effect

sprite19_Capture_0.png KnockBack

With the specific chance allow the character to Knock the enemy 1 yard away from you

sprite16_accuracy_0.png True Strike

With the specific chance allow the character to ignore all positive buffs the enemy may have

note Gauntlets can not have both of these unique buffs at the same time

New Skill

sprite20_Capture.png Iron Shell

When Activated will increase defense and magical defense by a % and decrease moment speed by a %

number of levels 4

skill progression

deff/mdeff increase 70%/80%/90%/100%

move speed decrease 30%/40%/50%/60%

Edited by FakeUser

Greater skills should be passive because classes have too many useful active skills so hotkeys are full

Also melee classes would have too many weapon choices

New class wont be added and if it was it would have to be added to all 4 factions

Just now, Jcbreff said:

Greater skills should be passive because classes have too many useful active skills so hotkeys are full

i thought about that, but i thought it would be to op

Just now, Jcbreff said:

Also melee classes would have too many weapon choices

i mean what else could you give wizard other than staffs or rangers other than bows

melee classes are the only class that can have verity of weapons

Just now, Jcbreff said:

New class wont be added and if it was it would have to be added to all 4 factions

i know that, that class was just an idea i had in my head and liked to shared, same for everything here

Eh most of them seem fine.