Cheating In Arena Season (Multi Logging Client)

Turtle

4 minutes ago, Jackb said:

we had someone account sharing, got caught by devs and then they didn't delete him..... and let him continue with the rewards he cheated to gain.... really guys????? like you said earlier its their own rules and they enforce them on a whim or according to profit made from the person I assume. that's the only reason the 2 ppl are still playing because the company see's the money they make off them and refuse to lose the customers but lets everyone else suffer without a care for the honest players who suffer as a result. Its bs.

Agreed, I just wish they'd put some form of effort in. I hope Karma will come swiftly to them for blatantly ignoring it for years and pushing it under the Rug.

47 minutes ago, GalaxyRekt said:

Multi logging will not ban him (unless you have reasons, which you will never have since there is no way to prove that xDD)

Having More then 2 Accounts he has an entire Lv3 guild full of his own Chars and more after That. Also there's plenty of ways to prove multilogging. If the characters are moving in same paths and are botted if there on same devices Ip Adress and logging and using 9 different accounts at once simultaneously. Maybe read EULA and realize these players are obviously breaking alot more then one rule or just read the topic and screenshots before talking out of your Ass. Thanks :christmaskiss:

Keep calm out there everybody. Tons of times has been said and I'm going to repeat it again. Such problems are sorted through the support team, therefore, I invite you to provide as many screenshots as you can and send them all there. I understand that you are sure about that player using Cheats or breaking rules, I am experiencing the same with a guy I am sure to be breaking rules. Still, the proves I have apparently are not enough, so all I am doing is to keep an eye on him, even if this, unfortunatly, will lead him to win unfairly. But trust me, since the support team is the one who deals with this, there is nothing more to do if not gathering as much proves as possible.

Hope I have been clear :smile: