Cheating In Arena Season (Multi Logging Client)

Turtle

Tanseeker/Tanranger has been using Multi client to log around 8 devices alone on 1-2 Devices.... This breaks two EULA Rules and he's using it to take a total of 3 bracket Rewards. Lv14 5x5 he will steal with two naked alt Lv12s and lv10 5x5 which he will again take with seeker (after he cheated last season and nothing was done) and lv6 seals which he Spammed SOLO with lv7s. (#1 Tanranger) this breaks The Multi Logging Rule and Owning 2 Device Rule. He slams 16 hours in a single day to gain nonstop which makes me think he has BOTS going. He Started Right before Sunday Reset and has gained nearly 70 battles per hour with "afks" In 5s... maaraa already cheated to take my rank 3 years back. Please don't let it happen again my entire guild is crushed from how hopeless it is to spam against computer BOTS who use lv12s to avoid our lv10z so we can't stop.

Warspear Online_2018-02-19-20-34-45.png

Warspear Online_2018-02-19-20-34-51.png

Warspear Online_2018-02-19-20-34-56.png

Warspear Online_2018-02-19-20-35-01.png

Warspear_Online_2018-02-19-20-29-45.mp4

Warspear Online_2018-02-19-20-35-16.png

Warspear Online_2018-02-19-20-35-20.png

Warspear Online_2018-02-19-20-32-37.png

Warspear Online_2018-02-19-20-35-37.png

Mp4 wont load of all chars on at once

Warspear_Online_2018-02-19-20-29-45.mp4

Please look into this our guild has put in a lot of time and effort into this season. And have been playing by the rules. Due to his ability to multilog on one device he passed my hunter in lvl 6 3s when I had a 10k point lead he covered it in one day. Thank you. 

If he really has that many accounts going, he's probably using a virtual machines and since every machine client can be given a unique ip from your router i doubt its even provable that he's multilogging from the same device. Unfortunately you might be screwed.

10 minutes ago, Raislin said:

If he really has that many accounts going, he's probably using a virtual machines and since every machine client can be given a unique ip from your router i doubt its even provable that he's multilogging from the same device. Unfortunately you might be screwed.

Maybe they can look back in the chat cuz he pmed Cameron and his mc And admitted it and bragged he was gona take it In a 24 hour period. I understand what your saying we honestly can't spam against it I went to bed woke up drinking my coffee since I posted this 10+ Hours Ago and he's still on and BOTS are still going nonstop. Been over a 24 hour spam

Warspear Online_2018-02-20-07-34-28.png

Warspear Online_2018-02-20-07-32-06.png

Warspear Online_2018-02-20-07-31-58.png

Three hours later still going. He's probably took 14 by now as well. He pmed me now he's gona go nonstop 3x3 lv6 to Shut Wsmuseum out. Where Devs At?

Warspear Online_2018-02-20-10-15-15.png

Warspear Online_2018-02-20-10-20-23.png

Edited by Turtle

On 2018. 02. 20. at 7:16 PM, Turtle said:

Three hours later still going. He's probably took 14 by now as well. He pmed me now he's gona go nonstop 3x3 lv6 to Shut Wsmuseum out. Where Devs At?

Proving that someone is using muliple accounts at the same time is very difficult. As @Raislin said, he is probably using virtual machines (VirtualBox, Windows Virtual PC). If he is smart enough, he won't assign the same IP adress to all of them (VB has the option to do that, but in general all machines get different IPs). So yeah, you might be very screwed with this. Because without real proof, he won't get banned, speculation is not enough...

15 hours ago, BennyBT said:

Proving that someone is using muliple accounts at the same time is very difficult. As @Raislin said, he is probably using virtual machines (VirtualBox, Windows Virtual PC). If he is smart enough, he won't assign the same IP adress to all of them (VB has the option to do that, but in general all machines get different IPs). So yeah, you might be very screwed with this. Because without real proof, he won't get banned, speculation is not enough...

Not Humanly possible to spam 30 hours nonstop to take 3 Ranks. however your right i dont have hard proof besides the fact he has 10 naked lv9-12s on spamming day and night 5x5. 

6 hours ago, Turtle said:

Not Humanly possible to spam 30 hours nonstop to take 3 Ranks. however your right i dont have hard proof besides the fact he has 10 naked lv9-12s on spamming day and night 5x5. 

Staying up for 30 hours i s actually quite easy. I used to regularly stay up for about 35-40 hours last year. It has a lot of drawbacks and i wouldnt recommend doing that ever if possible. By the 40 hour mark you feel like you had drank a full bottle of vodka.

:depressed:

1 minute ago, Raislin said:

Staying up for 30 hours i s actually quite easy. I used to regularly stay up for about 35-40 hours last year. It has a lot of drawbacks and i wouldnt recommend doing that ever if possible. By the 40 hour mark you feel like you had drank a full bottle of vodka.

:depressed:

never seen it on Us Sapphire. without breaks. Also Wouldnt it be hard to move and Functionally use 10 Devices At that rate and still manage 80 battles per hour?

1 minute ago, Turtle said:

never seen it on Us Sapphire. without breaks. Also Wouldnt it be hard to move and Functionally use 10 Devices At that rate and still manage 80 battles per hour?

Well you really only need to use 1 char with weapons in each party and have the rest be nude for fast kills. It really doesnt need the attention you think it does.

Just now, Raislin said:

Well you really only need to use 1 char with weapons in each party and have the rest be nude for fast kills. It really doesnt need the attention you think it does.

yeah i understand that but ive done many 5s and taken many seasons i have rewards on almost all my chars at this point. but first in the MP3 i showed none of the chars were nude. ( Low ass def shitty gear but not nude) Also if u time how long it takes for a lv10 even +9 to kill other lv10s 5 of them that are nude as well as walk over there and time between demands (Which with new update makes inbetween slower) theres no way you can avg the battles per hour and stock without all 5 going at it but there obviously noob chars hes made for spam. thats all im saying Imo its clear as day and he even admitted it to Metalcam. 

1 hour ago, Raislin said:

... and i wouldnt recommend doing that ever if possible...

Neither would I. If one does it regularly, it causes mental and health problems. I had some experiences with it... Lucky I could overcome it and haven't done it in years.

22 minutes ago, BennyBT said:

Neither would I. If one does it regularly, it causes mental and health problems. I had some experiences with it... Lucky I could overcome it and haven't done it in years.

yeah. He did exact thing last season aswell and i just assumed he went all out but same thing with same chars and even more this time... is insane.

Ahem a Week left in arena season u should fix this before you duck over 20 + lv6-14s on Us Server.... hes Taken seals and 5s in all by spammin nonstop with Bots EHEM *Cough* BUMP

9 minutes ago, Turtle said:

Ahem a Week left in arena season u should fix this before you duck over 20 + lv6-14s on Us Server.... hes Taken seals and 5s in all by spammin nonstop with Bots EHEM *Cough* BUMP

Have you tried to contact the support team about this issue, and sent every kind of proof you have (screens or videos)? If yes, and they are still being able to spam, it may mean that they are not Bots effectively. 

16 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

But how are u going to prove that he is using bots and not that he has friends spamming with him

Have you ever tried winning an arena season... especially low level? To get 6-14s 9 of them including he uses 3 7s for seals would mean he'd need at minimal 5 different friends to spam 80+ Hours in a Week. I don't think you realize the scale were talking also they'd get nothing out of it none are in rewards and there all his Alts. And they all log on at once. You gona tell me he clicks log all at the same time or they just synchronize click play? 

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

Have you tried to contact the support team about this issue, and sent every kind of proof you have (screens or videos)? If yes, and they are still being able to spam, it may mean that they are not Bots effectively. 

I sent videos and SS and so did the other 20+ people it's affecting I know of 7 others who reported not including me. I sent videos of everything ive captured and Metalcam sent in a Ss of him Admitting it. On his Alt Acclone. ( taking 2 rewards enough takes alot of spam a d all season to spam all in a week nonstop isn't possible he's allowed 2 accounts and alone can't kill 5 people even naked under the time he s been pushing out as a lv6-10) 36k all wins is 36 hours in seals. Lv6 70k 14 is I wanna say around same amount. Lv10 5x5 33k Is 20 Hours and 30k in lv14 is 15.... he did this in a matter of days nonstop and that doesnt include sleep food or ticket stocking breaks . My response from support and a couple others "We do not investigate other players from the request of players" if they did there Job I wouldn't spam forum . 

Thank you. And hope you understand what I'm saying . 

53 minutes ago, Urscrewed said:

This is all quite depressing.

Agreed.. I'd atleast like then to Aknowledge the fact that they have people cheating...

7 minutes ago, Urscrewed said:

R.I.P.

For real they don't even give a shit... 20+ Emails 25+ Forum Replies not even a "Well investigate"

26 minutes ago, Turtle said:

For real they don't even give a shit... 20+ Emails 25+ Forum Replies not even a "Well investigate"

Problem is that its difficult to prove that he is using bots

2 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

Problem is that its difficult to prove that he is using bots

I know that, I understand that I'm upset there's no proof of effort. And every person I've talked to is crushed cuz they got ducked over by a single person cheating 4 of which are my guild mates.

and then the business owners wonder why its a dying game.....

you allow people to cheat, you say sharing acc's will lead to perm deletion and then u let people back after being blatantly caught, you allow people to abuse loop holes. lower lvl chars etc to avoid higher level fighters the list goes on and on. you give favouritism to people from specific countries. I don't know when u guys will get the idea that us honest players are sick to the back teeth of you guys not sorting the problems with cheaters in the game.

That is whats killing warspear and your profit margins.

12 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

Let them win and then ban so it will be heartbreaking for them/him

:come_on:

1 minute ago, Jackb said:

and then the business owners wonder why its a dying game.....

you allow people to cheat, you say sharing acc's will lead to perm deletion and then u let people back after being blatantly caught, you allow people to abuse loop holes. lower lvl chars etc to avoid higher level fighters the list goes on and on. you give favouritism to people from specific countries. I don't know when u guys will get the idea that us honest players are sick to the back teeth of you guys not sorting the problems with cheaters in the game.

That is whats killing warspear and your profit margins.

This is exactly what I wanted to say to them but couldn't put into woed. Thank you there Blatant disregard for there own Rules is insane. And they favor certain countries (Indo and Chinese Especially)

honestly if they got a freedom of information act into their business im pretty sure they would be in court within a week. Loot drop rates, amp success rates, cheap mcoin for certain countries. All of this is pretty damning when u read the trade description act....

13 minutes ago, Jackb said:

honestly if they got a freedom of information act into their business im pretty sure they would be in court within a week. Loot drop rates, amp success rates, cheap mcoin for certain countries. All of this is pretty damning when u read the trade description act....

I've  also thought about bringing legal matters Into it and threatened when they,banned my char for no reason. Pretty sure that's why they unbanned I haven't had a hard fight with support in awhile but Honestly there neglect has led to me and other English speaking players to get ducked over in many different ways

yeah were having similar issues over on eu, there are 2 ppl who have used acc sharing to get arena rewards, they got caught and they didn't get perm ban's. Those players use perm stun chars, which brings me to another point of mc have so many perm stun classes and elfs having none.

Im in the middle of putting in an application for a freedom of information request which will cost them a fortune having to compile all the data, let alone any legal repercussions afterwards.

I brought all this up in the last argument I had on here and nothing has been said about it since, but nor has any of the problems raised been delt with.

now we are seeing one fix I suppose with the new 3v3 but its too little too late.

the cheaters already have their rewards and can abuse them.

22 minutes ago, Jackb said:

yeah were having similar issues over on eu, there are 2 ppl who have used acc sharing to get arena rewards, they got caught and they didn't get perm ban's. Those players use perm stun chars, which brings me to another point of mc have so many perm stun classes and elfs having none.

Im in the middle of putting in an application for a freedom of information request which will cost them a fortune having to compile all the data, let alone any legal repercussions afterwards.

I brought all this up in the last argument I had on here and nothing has been said about it since, but nor has any of the problems raised been delt with.

now we are seeing one fix I suppose with the new 3v3 but its too little too late.

the cheaters already have their rewards and can abuse them.

Exactly, in 2013 in Old 3v3 I had it happen to me twice I got many ss and evidence of Multi client logging and reported and made topic nothing was done and Roland instead of closing the topic deleted it to get rid of the evidence. It's been a massive problem and now all these cheaters have the rewards without any Reprocussions

23 minutes ago, Turtle said:

Exactly, in 2013 in Old 3v3 I had it happen to me twice I got many ss and evidence of Multi client logging and reported and made topic nothing was done and Roland instead of closing the topic deleted it to get rid of the evidence. It's been a massive problem and now all these cheaters have the rewards without any Reprocussions

we had someone account sharing, got caught by devs and then they didn't delete him..... and let him continue with the rewards he cheated to gain.... really guys????? like you said earlier its their own rules and they enforce them on a whim or according to profit made from the person I assume. that's the only reason the 2 ppl are still playing because the company see's the money they make off them and refuse to lose the customers but lets everyone else suffer without a care for the honest players who suffer as a result. Its bs.